PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    It might cheer you up more to know that Muzzy was bitterly disappointed when he found out that Sonic has landed instead of Prince of Persia.

I remain un-cheered, FTR
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    1. New PC, it is beyond sexual.

2. Work is okay I guess.

3. I like edibles.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    PC deets pls
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    4090, 7800x3D, 32gb DDR5 5600mhz, 2tb m.2 SSD, 1440p 240hz Samsung screen.

Cyberpunk, path tracing, 1440p, frame gen, DLSS 3, Psycho settings at 100-160fps. Literally melts my eyeballs. New Plague Tale is 230fps with Ray tracing etc.
  • Bloody gout is still incapacitating me, to the point that I couldn't get out of bed this morning, but silver clouds and all that:
    1. Phoned in sick today and spent the afternoon on the couch watching Netflix and then playing BG3 and Dredge for hours.
    2. Got some new pain medication, which seems to be working thank god.
    3. The dog spent quite a lot of today lying next to me in the couch, keeping me warm, which was lovely.

PXL-20240104-193525632.jpg
    Gamertag: gremill
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message

Cyberpunk, path tracing, 1440p, frame gen, DLSS 3, Psycho settings at 100-160fps. Literally melts my eyeballs. New Plague Tale is 230fps with Ray tracing etc.

Niiiice
  • Doggos are the best medicine.
  • That’s a super pic of a super doggo. :)
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    The recovery properties of dogs is well known
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:

Niiiice

Noice! That’s a beast! I tried path tracing and it brought my PC to a halt.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    acemuzzy wrote:

Niiiice

It's ludicrous how good it looks. Without frame gen though I get like 50fps. Frame gen is an absolute revelation and once consoles get it, it'll change the whole game. Literal magic.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    1. An actual freebie office lunch that was delicious, pork kebabs with salad and a dessert that was a cross between a carrot cake and a cheesecake.

2. Saw in person many of my colleagues I haven’t seen in years due to COVID and WFH.

3. My lady makes my heart a flutter with all the long distance texts she sends.
    Things can only get better.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    acemuzzy wrote:

Niiiice

It's ludicrous how good it looks. Without frame gen though I get like 50fps. Frame gen is an absolute revelation and once consoles get it, it'll change the whole game. Literal magic.

I might upgrade my GFX card and CPU next year. Already got decent DDR5 memory and SSD. Also not worried about changing my monitor. 144hz is more than fast enough for these old eyeballs.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Got mine in May 2020, with a 2070 GPU. Don't think I can justify an upgrade yet. Once it's into its second half decade, then maybe. But would also need me to shift out of my console gaming mood.
  • I make do with a £300 laptop, good enough for emails and kids doing homework, you guys are doing it so wrong.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Mayber
  • Are you thinking about giving up on your pc?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I appreciate that G's new year's resolution is to be more sassy
  • Today's list:

1) The first patient I saw today thanked me, and told me that I'd made their life a lot better despite me doing little more than listening. It made me feel like what I do is worthwhile.

2) Today was the first walkthrough for a play I've been asked to be in. It was fun, and I managed to persuade the director that she didn't really want me to do an Australian accent for the whole thing. (Accents are not my thing. I can do my voice, an Essex accent, and a mildly offensive Irish accent, but that's about it.)

3) The rather wonderful reaction to this thread.  It's been really heartening to see so many of you take part - thank you.
  • <3

What you do is ALWAYS worthwhile. You are greatly appreciated on this forum specially.
  • 1.) 35 days...
    2.) Chvrches and King Creosote just made my train journey pass in a heartbeat.
    3.) My boss just cancelled coming into the office today.
    [quote="Moot_Geeza"]I hope you've been putting lotto tickets on recently Kris. You're overdue a bit of luck. [/quote]
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    1) Despite looking like it was broken, my work laptop eventually agreed to turn itself on
    2) My breakfast was a chocolate chip muffin
    3) I'm managing to exercise a chunk, and haven't yet injured myself - long run at the weekend, running track last night, football tonight.  Starting to gradually feel fitter!
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    <3 What you do is ALWAYS worthwhile. You are greatly appreciated on this forum specially.

Thanks - that's very kind, and equally appreciated!
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    1) found out I don't need to be 200 miles away from home on my daughter's birthday.

2) finished a work presentation well ahead of time so can now relax a little bit.

3) didn't have to scrape ice of the car windscreens this morning.
  • 1. Working from home one day a week started early, so I'm WFH today (which I found out yesterday evening, so I had a nice little drink too).
    2. The actual stuff I can do from home hasn't been set up yet, so it's a full day of doing fuck all from school drop off to school pick up.
    3. Found some dark chocolate Tunnocks caramel wafers in Sainsbury's this morning. Still on the lookout for the elusive dark teacakes but these will do nicely.
  • You can play a lot of your 5-minute games today!  Get to 52 games this week maybe?
  • I considered a retro rush tbh, but I've just booted up Sanabi. My Switch is making a noise it's never made before though...
  • Today is day one of seven early shifts that are between me and payday, my car was frozen solid at 5am this morning and I've already had some work fuckery annoy, but! Let's try:

1. A colleague brought his new pup down this morning on their walk and let me meet wee Maisie. She's so class.
    Spoiler:

2. The petrol station across from work has finally reopened from it's refurb so I can now get my Costa Express fix (honestly the best I can get here)

3. They also had new confectionary/bakery options alongwith the coffee so I splurged on some caramel donut "nuts" (the hole bit) which are very nice.
  • 1. It snowed last night, just a dusting, which has frozen so now its all crunchy to walk on.

2. I have some awesome looking chilli and fennel sausages for tea. Going to make a sausage and butternut squash casserole with them.

3. I finally have everything I need to wrap up the first proper project of the year. Love the feeling of ticking a project off the list.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!