defiance mmo for ps3, 360 and pc
  • I've got some catching up to do it seems.
  • What level are you, D?
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I've only just hit 300ish
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Im level 500 ish and only now am i getting a good drop of weapons. Until then i stuck to the same 2 all the way through. Still dont fully know a lot about mods and that the shops always have crap items
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Oh dear I have hit 400 and I have had it less than a week!

Mods are a pain in the ass as are the loot drops. The colour coding means little, I have been using a white bio LMG with a basic muzzle and mag upgrade since a day after I got the game, it still kicks ass and blue and purple LMGs are not coming anywhere near it in damage terms.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Fair enough, we should play together then!

I've been sticking to the same couple of weapons. Seems to have done the job so far.
  • The 'oh dear' was aimed at me.
  • Had a go of this webbins yesterday. The co-op side of things is a little awkward especially if someone is further ahead in story's than you but it was kinda fun.
    Sorry if was a bit quiet webs but I spend a lot of time solo and I find I don't talk much unless there is a larger group on the chat constantly nattering. 

Anyway I'm going to send this back to Lovefilm today. A very sudden decision.
    There's nothing 'wrong' with it, it's just that I have made it over to San Fran and I don't know what road to Damascus moment I was expecting but whatever it was didn't happen on the Golden Gate Bridge.
    I guess I feel whatever I was going to get out of this, I have already had it and there's not enough left to tempt me into playing it for the amount time it needs.
  • No worries Panty, I'm the same re: the chatter. This has some community issues, odd for an MMO, the disjointed approach to missions with friends being one. The ambition and scale is there, but a lot of the technical approach lets it down.

I shall push on, Frantic and I are at the same point storywise so we at least have that.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    We'll always have each other Webbo.
  • I was very disappointed it didn't even let me join in and help you out on that story mission webbs.
    If they are worried about a further down the line player taking control they could disable switch actions or something and let the player who's story mission it actually is take on the core roles.
    And as such I just knew it would take too long for you guys to catch up with where I was so I was in for a long wait before I could actually join in properly.
  • I trundled up to 250 today.  I've just been burning Main and Episode missions.  Is that the way to go?  Got a purple assault rifle with 4 mod slots, which seems to do a job.  Just bought a dune buggy too.

I know I've fallen for this big time as I just bought all the Season 1 TV episodes to watch as well.  There's a fair few technical issues with the game but it is scratching a particular itch.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Did some of the co-op missions last night. Great fun was had by all.
  • I'm stuck on the "last boss".

Might have to go back and juice up my EGO.  Ew.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!