Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    I linked my account no problem and its all working. Maybe a PS3 only thing? I dunno
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Aye possibly.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    reading the forums it seems XBOX players have been getting the raw deal. From a shorter play time to less content and functions.

On a happy note I keep reading everything you do in the beta is carried over. Could be wrong but Ive seen more yes than no when it comes to it. I kind of hope they do as I have over 30 hours so far and so sign of letting up
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Just input all the codes and linked my account. How do I get the stuff though?
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    took a while but then it showed up for me in the shop. Had to buy them, might depend on ur level though
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Really reminds me of an mmo crackdown this, without the orb hunting. It's alot of fun, I'm enjoying just romping about from one mission to another and upgrading my stuff.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    funny you mention crack down. Thats how the movement and shooting feels. Having a few issues with co op glitching, such as doors closing and walls being invisible. Still loving it and how I can do as little or as much as I want.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'm assuming the feedback thing after missions means alot the bugs can be sorted server side?
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Yeah, I've been adding bugs in there.

Was getting some epic sound issues when doing a raider arkfall job just before sign off.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Yeah its got to be. Bit annoying when your filling the form out and your getting attacked. Plus typing stuff out with the keyboard aint happening. I just numbered and get the hell out
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Got me sheriff outfit at last, Just pottering around doing the side missions for now. More because I know im near the end of the main missions. Added Hodge to the clan so its slowly building up.

The Ark fall missions, may give extra xp but in terms of rare pick ups.....It aint happening. And I know for a fact my rocket launcher screws all the sound up for everyone! Every shot I take and missile I make, Im ruining lives music wise. Its a beast.
  • Let me in to play game?! It's cause I'm 'rish innit?
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Yeah, I'm just running around clearing up the side missions too. Do we know actually how much we get in the beta?
  • rickjoyce wrote:
    Let me in to play game?! It's cause I'm 'rish innit?
    There can only be one.
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Cheers for adding me anyway. Not sure when I'll get back on. Barely skimmed the surface earlier but hopefully I'll get to some proper action before the beta finishes. What day does it end?
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Subbax wrote:
    Yeah, I'm just running around clearing up the side missions too. Do we know actually how much we get in the beta?
    I think ive done all main missions now, Had about 12 or so. Everytime you finish a main quest, you unlock more side missions. I only have 3 showing now and thats it. I dunno if there is a level limit. I asked em if they were gonna fix the low ammo issue. They replied saying it will be fixed in the full game so that makes me happy.

Not sure when the beta ends, must be kind of soon ish
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    I say that, I just unlocked another main quest.
  • Just had a go...it's not great, to be honest.
    I hope it picks up a bit, as what I've played so far doesn't get the blood pumping.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • It might be a slow burner, the lack of polish doesn't help, better in co-op. I think, like Borderlands, I'd lose interest without the prompting of others.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • The camera is too close to the character, and for some reason once I equipped a gun to my second weapon slot I couldn't unequip it so I could put it in the primary slot.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'm gonna grab it, I tend to like rough round the edges 3rd person guff. Loved Dark Void....
  • Does it matter if a gun is primary or secondary?
  • I would think it does.
    Can't figure out how to use my secondary weapon though.
  • I can't get the thing past the main screen, just keeps saying try again!
    Try'd to reset my internet but no joy
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    I would think it does. Can't figure out how to use my secondary weapon though.
    Hitting triangle switches between weapons.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    So I thought I was near the end. I was wrong, Its still churning out missions. I stumbled across the dates for the Beta and yeah basically PS3 players have only a few days left.

ADVANCE MISSION BETA 3
    PC 
    MARCH 22(1500 GMT) – MARCH 24(0400 GMT)
    PS3 
    MARCH 20(1500 GMT) – MARCH 26(0400 GMT)
    XBOX 360
    MARCH 22(1500 GMT) – MARCH 27(0300 GMT)

Im gonna hammer out a bit more now and see what happens. I will buy it most probably but if for some reason the transfer of my save is all a lie, I may leave it a while.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Linking and codes are working on 360. Must have been a blip.
  • Right,well it seems tomorrow night will be my last chance to give it a proper go. Gonna move my PS3 to the sitting room and send the wife to bed so I can form a proper opinion.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Ok so I have now maxed out the Beta. Got confirmation from the devs. I must say the last 5 odd levels were some of the best Ive played. I wont spoil it but basically it sees you having to stealth around a base and be a lot more tactical than before. A lot more horde style events happen and having randoms there only increases the enjoyment.

I guess I can still level up by replaying scenarios and taking part in arkfall event. Im currently level 244 and rocking some serious fire power. I managed to unlock 2 new outfits and a few new vehicles. The Beta is very generous in terms of content. I racked up nearly 60 hours already.

Some good and bad points I found but overall the game delivered. I got hooked almost instantly and cant wait for the full release.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Tried the online matchmaking on this earlier. Its a good way to rack up exp as after 2 matches I went up a full level. Only downside I could see was, You go in with whatever weapons you have on you. Sounds good but its not really fair. I had a guy in there who had a huge knock off cannon just destroying everyone. The mode itself was a straight up TDM affair with a few respawn points. Only 2 maps and it 16v16. Had 2 games in a row then bam no one playing. Still havent seen shadow war yet.

Now ranked 262 I think it is. Joined a co op game and 3 guys were all over 400! All I can do in the game now is either MM,co op or drive around killing things or Ark falls.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!