Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It's past my bed time and I'm fucked from football. I'll see how it goes though.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Fucking Sparklys.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Just hit lvl 380 now. Still using a gun from like lvl 100. I tried others but they just plain sucked. The game is very slow and kinda boring when going solo for so long. I read that doing certain Arkfalls bugs out and resets your tally for the 10,000 kills cheevo/trophy.

I still think the actual co op missions are the best.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Was busy making a trampoline in the dark until about half an hour ago, but will pop on tomorrow night. Frantic, is your gamertag same as your name on here?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Aye. Didn't get on myself either. Defo on at 830/9ish tomorrow.
  • RetroGam3r wrote:
    Just hit lvl 380 now. Still using a gun from like lvl 100. I tried others but they just plain sucked. The game is very slow and kinda boring when going solo for so long. I read that doing certain Arkfalls bugs out and resets your tally for the 10,000 kills cheevo/trophy. I still think the actual co op missions are the best.

I'm still enjoying it so far. I'm loving the Arkfalls. After soloing for so long to have this loose alliance with randoms where we all work together is great. Not done any co-op missions yet. Anyone likely to be about on Thursday?

My one complaint is that there doesn't seem to be many 'safe' areas.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Yeh I can do Thurs. will be on tonight for a few hours too.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Just hit lvl 380 now. Still using a gun from like lvl 100. I tried others but they just plain sucked. The game is very slow and kinda boring when going solo for so long. I read that doing certain Arkfalls bugs out and resets your tally for the 10,000 kills cheevo/trophy. I still think the actual co op missions are the best.
    I'm still enjoying it so far. I'm loving the Arkfalls. After soloing for so long to have this loose alliance with randoms where we all work together is great. Not done any co-op missions yet. Anyone likely to be about on Thursday? My one complaint is that there doesn't seem to be many 'safe' areas.

Agree totally with the lack of "safe" areas. My one huge major gripe is the accuracy of enemies. I mean they are so accurate and when its a big guy with a grenade launcher, game over.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • I keep driving back to the start so that I can fuck about with my inventory. Is there anywhere else on that map that I can know I'm not going to die if I am in a menu for 10 mins?
  • Why don't you fast travel there and save yourself some time?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    There's loads of places I stop while I make a brew. Usually at the side of the road.
  • I generally find myself getting shot if I do that.

How do you fast travel?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    The blue markers on the map, I think it's any vendors you have found. When you hover over it you can press A to travel.

Had a fun night soloing last night. Got a funky new grenade launcher and discovered some new enemy types.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    On just after nine tonight gentlemen, be there or you know, I'll catch you some other time.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I shall join you my Sparkly
  • Frantic, your friends list is full, so couldn't add you. Will be on tomorrow night.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Ah ok. Will delete someone. Won't be on till Sunday now as I've a busy few nights.
  • Hi guys just got it and I'm looking for a few friends to play this with as its a bit boring solo. Just send a friend request to chazmondo. Feels like it could've a good laugh with some mates. Got it on 360
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    The latest update has added a new game mode. Siege where basically you have to protect 3 points from an ever increasing wave after wave of what looks like zombies. Its to fall in with the tv show and they say new events for the next few weeks will follow the show more than ever. I havent caught up with the show fully yet but Im watching it now.

Did a quick siege and it seems fun, more new noticeable inclusions are the time and date are fully visible under the map, the sound seems to have been improved. Hopefully they have made weapon drops more common as my weapon is kinda crap now.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Double xp with more drops for good weapons this weekend. Also siege mode is excellent. Works like arkfalls but you just get swarmed with zombies, proper
  • I've got 2 shows to watch I believe. Will be back on this this weekend.
  • So is this any good ?

Bought the Ultimate edition on Ps3 for £20 , the box is massive and it also has the Season pass
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I like it, but Sparkly abandoned me.

It's nothing amazing, but a great romp through. Kudos to them for attempting something like this before next gen.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Tried to jump on this with Webbins last night, sat for an hour and a half while it downloaded patches, installed them then had a critical error forcing me to start again. I even had to reinstall the game at one point. Went to bed without even playing it, what a liberty.
  • Christ how big are these patches?
    This has just turned up from love film but I don't have much HD space left.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • I won this off eBay for a tenner, looked on the box back and it does say 10gb space needed, although that's probably exceeded now. Spent 'time' today putting in 55 of the 120 Arkfall codes, enjoying what I've played though.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I put some in until I lost the will to live.
  • I think I have 9gb left. I hope it's worth the disc pruning.
  • I shall stick the disc in for the presumably million updates since I've last been on to download so that I can play this afternoon.
  • Omg, 22 minutes to install the game and there are patches after that?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!