Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Plan XIII wrote:
    Verecocha wrote:
    I don't quite understand why there's a PS4 owner orgy against Xbox One owners in this thread? Did I miss something?

Oh it's just a bit of fun, don't be so precious.

But I don't get why its in here? Its normal in the next gen thread but just looks silly in here.

And I am precious....

Plan asked a question, I answered it, Sparky said the fanboys should assemble and it all carried on from there.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Fucking hell are you actually bothered by it Verecocha?

We're grown men, it's a bit of fun - no-one is getting personal.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Sparky said the fanboys had already assembled and were mid circle jerk before I'd even posted in the thread. But if you want to pin this pathetic shit on me go right ahead, whatever makes you happy.

I do agree with Verecocha though, there's enough to talk about regarding this game with the controversial gang rape torture, questionable value for money and, you know, the actual gameplay without having to go through the same old fanboy wankery. Tired old shit.
  • Most of the stuff posted at the forums these days is 'tired old shit' IMO.
  • Are people really talking about an integral plot point, without spoilering, of a game released yesterday?
  • Sparky said the fanboys had already assembled and were mid circle jerk before I'd even posted in the thread. But if you want to pin this pathetic shit on me go right ahead, whatever makes you happy.

Why so defensive?
    Your exact quote was 'Fanboys assemble!'. That's an order to mobilise, not an indication they had already assembled.
    You're very quick to sound out people as fanboys and people laugh about it, but you're unwilling to have a laugh about it when people joke about you and bring you into it.
    Calm down man, seriously.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Sparky said the fanboys had already assembled and were mid circle jerk before I'd even posted in the thread. But if you want to pin this pathetic shit on me go right ahead, whatever makes you happy.
    Why so defensive? Your exact quote was 'Fanboys assemble!'. That's an order to mobilise, not an indication they had already assembled. You're very quick to sound out people as fanboys and people laugh about it, but you're unwilling to have a laugh about it when people joke about you and bring you into it. Calm down man, seriously.

Well said.  That post could apply to a few other members I can think of as well.
  • Chief wrote:
    Are people really talking about an integral plot point, without spoilering, of a game released yesterday?

I know right? Bang out of order. 

It's mainly that fucking xbox lot.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Sasukekun wrote:

Why so defensive?
    Your exact quote was 'Fanboys assemble!'. That's an order to mobilise, not an indication they had already assembled.
    You're very quick to sound out people as fanboys and people laugh about it, but you're unwilling to have a laugh about it when people joke about you and bring you into it.
    Calm down man, seriously.

If I'm coming across as defensive it's probably because you're pointing the finger at me instead of taking responsibility for the fanboy shit you post. Utterly bizarre and laughable, which is why I've been laughing at you and your attempts to tar me with your brush.

What is it that makes me a fanboy in your eyes Sas? Simply owning an Xbox One?
  • LOL

This is all very silly.  It's just a bit of banter, or so I thought.

Xbots be mad, yo.
  • Hahaha
  • Over a demo that's really not all that aswell...
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Plan XIII wrote:
    LOL

This is all very silly.  It's just a bit of banter, or so I thought.

Xbots be mad, yo.

Having my sanity questioned by someone with a history of mental health issues? Lol indeed.
    Sasukekun wrote:
    Hahaha

So I call you out on being a fanboy and you respond by calling me a fanboy. I laugh at you and ask for your reasoning, and you respond by laughing at me without giving an answer. Schoolboy stuff Sas, primary school at that.

• Bit shit to come into a thread to see..
    Chief wrote:
    Are people really talking about an integral plot point, without spoilering, of a game released yesterday?

And that this page isn't talking about the game at all.

Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I don't have a case to answer. You've completely missed the point and are now asking for a sort of justification.

I could ask you to justify calling me a fanboy when you know nothing about me and my likes and dislikes. The fact is that you just love to throw the term out at any available opportunity.

Stop being so grumpy.
  • It's a real shame as it's a very good game. Though I haven't reached the end yet unfortunately, considering the content being discussed.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Missed the point? OK then Sas, what was your point?

I do know that you've never owned an Xbox and have taken every opportunity to knock them and their games since I've been posting here, up to and including the One and Tittyballs, which you've never even played.

Again I'm not grumpy, just tired of fanboy bullshit. Can't see the need for it.
  • Picked up this (ps4) for £22.99 in Sainsbury's along with a curry (balti) and some Cobra beer. Sat night is a go for launch.

R
  • Missed the point? OK then Sas, what was your point? I do know that you've never owned an Xbox and have taken every opportunity to knock them and their games since I've been posting here, up to and including the One and Tittyballs, which you've never even played. Again I'm not grumpy, just tired of fanboy bullshit. Can't see the need for it.

The point was that I never called you a fanboy. I joked that you were because you said 'Fanboys assemble.' I've never called you a fanboy and would never do it in seriousness as you do not display any signs of fanboyism.

Your insistence on being the first person to call out fanboyism and throw the term around like it's going out of fashion is grating, and I swear you've been displaying a more negative attitude of late, in fact it seems to be since you dropped Superion as your avatar and went with ppolytron's logo instead. Might not be the case, but it's an observation.

I don't have an issue with you personally, in fact I don't think I have an issue with anyone personally. But I have just as much a right to speak my mind as anyone else.

As far as my dislike of Microsoft, this can hardly be called fanboyism. Maybe reverse fanboyism? A dislike of MS does not necessarily mean a wholesale love of Sony, and I have said as much in the past.
    If I was such a fanboy as you claim, I would never say a word against Sony or any of their games, this is definitely not the case.

We've derailed this thread long enough for something that just isn't worth it.

Turn that frown upside down.
  • Rayman wrote:
    Picked up this (ps4) for £22.99 in Sainsbury's along with a curry (balti) and some Cobra beer. Sat night is a go for launch.

R

Tesco £25. So much for holding out for 20 eh?

Will get stuck in tonight after unwanted social thing i have to do and hopefully get it done in a sitting.

Am excite, but seriously let's be good badgers and spoiler stuff yeah?

Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I changed avatar two years ago. If you think I've been grumpy for all that time then it seems you do have an issue with me Sas. Odd.
  • Let's alllll just chill out, maybe bump willies, we'll all feel better then I'm sure.
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Let's alllll just chill out, maybe bump willies, we'll all feel better then I'm sure.

You and Plan still involved in that embrace then?
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Verecocha wrote:
    Let's alllll just chill out, maybe bump willies, we'll all feel better then I'm sure.

You and Plan still involved in that embrace then?

Did he make it sound like it was a casual thing?!
  • @JRPC yeah yeah I know.. I am weak (conversation with myself.. what's another few bucks) / full of shit!

Muchos excite.

R
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    [

Wonderbanana started his usual shit so. 

Have you played ground zeros brooks, or peace walker?

Fuck off you little prick.

I was actually joking and joining in what appeared to be everyone having a laugh with some light hearted banter that had already started long before I joined in.

As for MGS, its on both the bone and ps4 so no need for your perceived persecution eh.

• Jeez, what a buzzkill
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Little prick. *sigh*

Bone version is an up-ressed 360 version btw.

And your just as much a fanboi as me.
    So is Paul! ;-)
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Lol fannies
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Lol fannies
    Spoiler:
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!