Trials Evolution - Weekly Competition 2: (Track) Dragons peak - DJ 2wItchY
  • I've spent 15 minutes on it and not got to the first checkpoint yet. 

How about Real Trials Comp 3 by the same guy? Still looks like a challenge but a bit more achievable. Happy to go along with whatever though. Would prefer a well-made but tough as nails track to a ropey but easy one.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Aye, they're exceptionally well made, very realistic. I couldn't even do the first bit for about half an hour, but once it clicks, and you realise you need to treat the bike 'realistically' rather than zooming through, it's frustratingly beautiful.
  • ...and yet you won't play the extremes?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    voices wrote:
    ...and yet you won't play the extremes?

I like hard technical, not extreme. Ala Classic on HD.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    FUCKING IN. I nearly beat you on a track today DS.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Smashed this for about two hours last night. Really struggling on that last straight.

I appear to have Trials finger - feels very numb :D
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Guys, I ain't gonna be home Tuesday to pick a track, so if y'all wanna decide one between yaselves, or can go with a Real Trials track, maybe 3 as recommended.
  • YESSSSSSSS. Got my time down to 39:923!
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • Congrats, it's getting tight.

Any ideas who Whisking Troll is?  He added me recently, and I just noticed he's 0 faulted Fishy Business, so I'm worried there's a dark horse in our midst.
  • Not heard of troll man. Is he off the thread at the other place?

Really want to go sub 40, but finding it a bit grating.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Any changes in places etc? Not at home to check :)

Also, any idea about the next track or is the Moto one a go?
  • Any changes in places etc? Not at home to check :) Also, any idea about the next track or is the Moto one a go?

It's changed a fair bit.  The top 5 are the same, but Humantarget has made a late surge for 6th and there's lots of jostling for positions between 7th and 22nd. 

I'm easy when it comes to the next track.  I'd like one more suited to the Phoenix perhaps, but beggars can't be choosers.
  • The Daddy wrote:
    Not heard of troll man. Is he off the thread at the other place? Really want to go sub 40, but finding it a bit grating.

I think it's JasonEdge, previously ProfaneSaint.  Must've changed his gamertag, as come to think of it I don't think I received a new request, just noticed a new name.
  • Yup, it's JasonEdge.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Good stuff, target! I could see potential when we rocked MP :)
    So, Moto thing it is Tuesday then. I'll make a post and update OP when Moot's posted the times.
  • I have been saying some very uncooth things about Lok n LoAd 27's mum. 39 seconds is Narnia to me. I conceed shitness. 41 seconds...pathetic.
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • Given out on this one. Stoopid track.

Will come back with revengeance in round 2.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • Good stuff, target! I could see potential when we rocked MP :) So, Moto thing it is Tuesday then. I'll make a post and update OP when Moot's posted the times.

Cheers :) Going to give it a good go this afternoon as I haven't been on since Friday.
    Twitter: Andy_Wharton | PSN: thehumantarget86 | Xbox Live: humantarget86 | Steam: thehumantarget
  • It seems I do have the Scorpion 450 and I still can't do it. :(

One of the leaders looked like he was on a rocket with the size of jumps he was getting. No way was he using the Scorpion. I'll have another bash tonight as my wife is out. And then I'll have a go at Trials...
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    We've all used The Scorpion, it's just technique :)
  • LtPidgeon wrote:
    It seems I do have the Scorpion 450 and I still can't do it. :( One of the leaders looked like he was on a rocket with the size of jumps he was getting. No way was he using the Scorpion. I'll have another bash tonight as my wife is out. And then I'll have a go at Trials...

fffb0141.jpg
  • You can get extra height by using your suspension and the motion of your rider. It's the same as the way you can jump higher if you swing your arms in real life. The better the timing, the better the effect.
  • Hoping I can take part in this weeks. My internet is so shit at the moment that it's not keeping me signed into Xbox Live, so it won't be saving my score :(
  • Hoping I can take part in this weeks. My internet is so shit at the moment that it's not keeping me signed into Xbox Live, so it won't be saving my score :(

I'm sure we can accept an uploaded photo of your time if it comes to that.
  • For me the more technical the track the better, however perhaps I need more practice on eeking out a few tenths of a second on the less technical tracks. Also I definitely think it's better if we do a track that everyone can at least finish, preferably with zero faults, although I'd be happy to just compare times regardless of faults.

tp
  • It will be interesting to see how a more technical track works out. I'm torn between thinking I'll have a massive advantage, and then thinking that it will end up being really random.
  • No wait, I should make my excuses, not build myself up for a fall!

Er... My hands are on backwards this week....
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Me and you will battle hard on a tech track, voices. If it clicks ala Classic, it's gonna be glorious. Can't set a time til Thursday, though. 

Prob I have with just shaving tenths off is I did that for 2 years on HD against dubs, so the appeal isn't what it was.
  • Bah! I'm giving up on sub 40s, not getting close.

Watching how easy it looks to hop properly is very annoying, will have to go practice.

A happy medium between technical and flowing would be nice for the next one.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Me and you will battle hard on a tech track, voices. If it clicks ala Classic, it's gonna be glorious. Can't set a time til Thursday, though.  Prob I have with just shaving tenths off is I did that for 2 years on HD against dubs, so the appeal isn't what it was.

True enough.

Dubs is so much better at the moment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!