Minecraft - Xbox 360 Edition
  • Wait what?  Rain?  Snow??
  • Do the monsters stay out when it rains? I was cowering in my cave for two days waiting for the noises to subside so I could go out.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    Wait what?  Rain?  Snow??
    its all change in the world of minecraft.Hell theres loads of new stuff I saw in the crafting table,Ive never heard of or seen before.

I did find the night cycle was longer than day or that could just be me?And do you start with a map?I dont remember making one but low and behold its there.

Also I already have a 3 strong wolf pack following my every command.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    TheDaddy wrote:
    Do the monsters stay out when it rains? I was cowering in my cave for two days waiting for the noises to subside so I could go out.
    I found the monsters do stay out in the rain.Purely because daylight brings sun and sun torches them.But with rain obviously that wont happen.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • WOLVES??

Oh goddamn I am so getting this.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    Well that sucks.

We're using my save as Badger world, and I'm quite happy to whack my Xbox on when I'm in but not playing. This should be most nights so it is kind of persistent. Kind of.

The save seems to remember who has been in the world, and remember what loot they were carrying so it's pretty easy to jump in and out without worrying about losing stuff. 

Unless, like Mod, you go lava surfing.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Yeh you start with a map. Mine lasted about 10 minutes before a creeper blew it to smithereens.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    The save system does seem pretty robust. I was pootling about in my first new world when the inevitable failure of Live (O2 Grrr!) hit and it switched over to the offline client. Screen goes black, hopes dashed, fear sets in and yet it flicks over fine with all my loot just as before. 
    I also noticed that all the achievements I was getting in the demo (with associated 'buy now to get this 'cheevo' thing) have been logged and remembered now I have it bought. Thought that was quite smart though I am easily impressed these days..
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Any body got any links to good points deals? Decided I need this as I have an unexpected days off today/tomorrow to waste
    Xbox/PS3/Wii U: Enragedwhale
  • Just started playing there, should I keep going with the tutorial after the first time night arrives? It doesn't seem to be doing anything else or are they waiting for me to finish my house?
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • rickjoyce wrote:
    Just started playing there, should I keep going with the tutorial after the first time night arrives? It doesn't seem to be doing anything else or are they waiting for me to finish my house?

I'm in the exact same place, hiding in my house. How long does night last?
  • I can hear something outside, spooky!
  • So I'm gonna buy this and spend all evening getting lost in my little world. Damn you peer pressure and my weak willed ways
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    So, quick question; if one has MC on PC and it runs perfectly online or off, is there any reason at all to get this?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Apart from environmental, probably not.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Ta.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Cool, I will be getting this.
    How does it decide where visitors into your world can go, does it set up a grid with the spawn point as the centre?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Quick, get mining before Some Guy builds a Mega Fortress :) 

It's just like pc, there's a spawn area where people appear. If you've visited the world before it'll spawn you where you last were, with your inventory intact.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Wanted to put a picture up.Did the old thing of put it up then break it down and put back up,To change the picture.Then after a few attempts I dropped it and could never pick it back up!Moral of the story,Dont change your mind so much.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Not sure if this is true, but apparently if you press Start, then Y you can share photos to Facebook.

Was a tweet I found from MajorNelson while googling the matter.
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Not sure if this is true, but apparently if you press Start, then Y you can share photos to Facebook. Was a tweet I found from MajorNelson while googling the matter.
    confirmed as working.I just tried it.Allows you to change the title and description.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    So does it prompt you for your Facebook log in when you do it?

Is it mentioned anywhere in game? I didn't see it.

That's cool though.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    I still can't believe I lost all those little red things. They were going to power the railway. Sob.
  • FaceWHAT??  Please tell me there's a way just to grab a screenshot and save it so you can use it without fucking Facebook.
  • Ugh, it doesn't look like it. God to the damn.
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • Well this can go fuck itself.  Until I buy it.  But in the meantime it can really go fuck itself.
  • Hey, who doesn't want to tell everyone they know that they play with little blocks of virtual lego?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Hey, who doesn't want to tell everyone they know that they play with little blocks of virtual lego?

This wouldn't be news/shocking to anyone on my friends list.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    If anyone want to do some landscaping around my fortress, gimme a shout and i'll invite you in. Got two spare bedrooms (unfurnished). Mushroom soup for tea. lol!

Also need some skivvies to go down the mines. Not dug very far - i'm all about verticality.  :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!