Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    It'll be interesting to see how it improves with time, once the tinkerer's get their teeth into it.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • I'll admit it now, initially I thought this was happening on a GBA because of the website name for Davy's link.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Heh. The link was misleading.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    There's nothing like buying a game from Japan. Haven't done this in a while. As usual, the game is immaculate.

HRP8r35.jpg
  •   

Project nested running on the snes with an everdrive.
    Basically, nes roms running on the snes through a compatibility layer as the snes and nes cpu are architecturally quite similar and just a generation apart? Amazing stuff even if it doesn't run everything quite perfectly, yet.

Wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo had bc in mind but canned the idea due to difficulties when trying to implement it.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • There’s a Megadrive cybernator game. It’s either the same devs, or a port, or a sequel.
    a) what’s it called?
    b) is it good?
  • hunk wrote:
    Wouldn't surprise me if Nintendo had bc in mind but canned the idea due to difficulties when trying to implement it.

That’s exactly what happened. I think it’s half the reason why the SNES CPU was so weak compared to the PC Engine and Mega Drive.

オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • monkey wrote:
    There’s a Megadrive cybernator game. It’s either the same devs, or a port, or a sequel.
    a) what’s it called?
    b) is it good?

Target Earth in the West, not sure if it’s any good.

オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Yeah I’ve found it now. My googling gave me Assault Suit Leynos as the name and I was struggling to find the rom. But that turned out to be the Japanese name. A quick go suggests it’s…not good.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Oh.

Suits you Sir.

Oh

drOEUkR.jpg
  • Love it davy. That's how you design a multi tap!
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Do you have a second one, or this is your first?
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Have a normal JP grey. I need to count all my controllers now to see if 10P Bomberman is feasible.

There's a Bomberman Saturn controller as well. I'm led to believe it unlocks a secret character.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    There's a Bomberman Saturn controller as well. I'm led to believe it unlocks a secret character.

Oh that sounds familiar, now that you mention it.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    sBJvy3J.jpg

I've only had a cursory look, so I don't know about the extra character, but my rickety old brain says that's right...
  • monkey wrote:
    Yeah I’ve found it now. My googling gave me Assault Suit Leynos as the name and I was struggling to find the rom. But that turned out to be the Japanese name. A quick go suggests it’s…not good.

There's a Remake on PS4 (possibly other systems) that's really good, and also includes the near impossible Mega Drive original.

• davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Blue Swirl wrote:
    sBJvy3J.jpg I've only had a cursory look, so I don't know about the extra character, but my rickety old brain says that's right...

It may be it's just a short cut to unlocking characters that are normally activated by a keypress sequence - like you it's only a misty memory with me. May have been to do with the auto function.
  • monkey wrote:
    Yeah I’ve found it now. My googling gave me Assault Suit Leynos as the name and I was struggling to find the rom. But that turned out to be the Japanese name. A quick go suggests it’s…not good.

There's a Remake on PS4 (possibly other systems) that's really good, and also includes the near impossible Mega Drive original.

Oh wow. That looks great. On PC as well by the look of it. Cheers for the tip.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    May have been to do with the auto function.

I was wondering about that. It looks like all the face buttons have an auto function. I can't see the utility in that, at least for Bomberman. You wouldn't want to be spunking out bombs continuously.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Same store I picked up davyK's multitap has (or at this point, had) a PCEngine LT, and I'm strangely tempted. I don't even know how much they want for it.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    The Bomberman controller has a switch for each button - 3 positions - manual, auto fire on hold down and auto fire with no hold down.

There's even switches for the L and R buttons in his eyes. :)

Hudson do shumps that would use the rapid fire but no use in Bomberman as you say..
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I didn't even notice the ones in his eyes. I like the switch for the start button in his belly.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    They aren't expensive unboxed, Could be tempted.
  • monkey wrote:
    monkey wrote:
    Oh wow. That looks great. On PC as well by the look of it. Cheers for the tip.
    Oh dear its £20.
    One for the sales.
  • Good luck. It's been on my watch list for years. It dropped to £3.99 once iirc but I bought something else instead.
  • I did the same with Rogue Trooper which was £2 on the Switch last Christmas. But it's been stuck on £20 ever since.
  • Gigantic Army might tide you over. Not a great game but definitely worth a quid or three, and very much in the same vein as Cybernator/ACL
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    davyK wrote:
    They aren't expensive unboxed, Could be tempted.

I'd have to get the CD-ROM2 and an extra pad, and use it like a PSOne.

Have to.
  • I think I’m just going to play Cybernator again.
  • I  believe that it is different things. I am fond of both of these activities and have rather great experience in these spheres and I believe that gambling (slots, for example) is based on luck and betting is based on luck too, but it is more predictable and depends on your knowledge https://appsbetting.in/melbet-promo-code/ and the prognosis skills. It is great that in the current year there are some honest platforms where you can test your luck like TTR or fairspin, but the betting is still the best way to earn little money because I am really skilled in this.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!