Fallout 4
  • BUILD YER OWN ROBOTS !

FO4_Add-On_Pack_v8-auto_1000.jpg

POST APOCALYPTIC FIGHTING PITS!!

FO4_Add-On_Pack_wasteland_workshop_1000.jpg

LAND AHOY!

FO4_Add-On_Pack_far_harbor_1000.jpg
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    ooh far harbour
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Making my way though the glowing sea.

Can't remember who,told me where the rad suit was but thanks!
    The Forum Herald™
  • Think I'll give the season pass a miss since I'm a bit sick of the crafting and shit, but I like the sound of Far Harbour.  See if I can hold out til Christmas and get it cheap.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Got me the season pass last night cos they said they are increasing it by 15 quid by 1/03. Bought it now as they are promising at least another 60 DOLLARS worth of DLC content after this first 3 drops. Take my caps and screw me over wasteland style even though I said I was 'done' with it ages ago.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Automatron is a puzzling one though as there's already a mod that does that, admittedly not to the same level of customisation.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Found a bar with a Cheers easter egg! Love owt like that.
  • So level 39.. I've got about five sets of power armour but I'm not really sure I can be bothered tweaking them up.. I'm now finding that I haven't really got powerful enough guns and I'm always carrying to much shit. I've started with gun nut perks.. but I need two leadership perks to build a gun thing at my house... annoying.

Cracking on with the story now.

I'm not sure whether I'm a bit burnt out on it.. or whether it's getting a bit samey..
    The Forum Herald™
  • Strangely I'm liking the end game a lot more than the middle, there's some good stuff tucked in near the end. I'm also 39, as I was discussing with @voices the other day the game's kind of boring but makes me like being bored. Alls I know is my rooftop bar and grill is banging. Just need to work on getting punters in, turns out I need a beacon thing for that which I don't have. Also how to buy aluminium and oil? I'm always running out.
  • I haven't touched this since SF5 dropped. Goodbye you turd in the punchbowl of mai fabrit IP.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Strangely I'm liking the end game a lot more than the middle, there's some good stuff tucked in near the end. I'm also 39, as I was discussing with @voices the other day the game's kind of boring but makes me like being bored. Alls I know is my rooftop bar and grill is banging. Just need to work on getting punters in, turns out I need a beacon thing for that which I don't have. Also how to buy aluminium and oil? I'm always running out.
    Look for coastal factories, loads of alu trays.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Nice will do. My carry weight is off the chart so I should be able to clean up.
  • I just got to the
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Anyway, how long of the main mission is left?

I'm fucking bored.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Shit ent he. Can't wait to end him. Actually I did to see what would happen, which is you don't get the XP for the quest...lol, that's it.
  • There's three more story based trophies after institunionalised
    The Forum Herald™
  • By the sounds of things, you guys won't be interested in this Bethesda update then?

ALL NEW SURVIVAL MODE!!!

No fast travel! (apart from the special transit options unlocked via main story presumably)

Adrenaline Perk - kill more enemies, deal more damage.  Loose adrenaline if you sleep!

Fatigue - don't eat, drink, sleep - lose action points! (bit like how rad damage works on health bar)

Contract disease, cure them with Antibiotics.

...and a whole host of other features leaked over here.

Weight added to ammo can get to feck, but most of the other stuff seems sound.  Can't wait to try this out with a third character (may play as woman next time around just for this).
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    But my 30,000 rounds of ammo :(
  • Should of been day one.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Too little too late. Day one, as Bob said.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • THE MECHANIST RETURNS! (would have been a better dlc title, but I'll settle for this rather brilliant Fallout take on Robot Wars)

• Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    If he's voiced by the Calculon voice actor then I'm in.
    Get schwifty.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Better than Ultron.
  • Automatrons are an absolute bitch in this game. Their fire ray beam attack thingy is a nightmare. I have to say that my enjoyment of this is starting to wane as I seem to be under-powered for every current available quest.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Collect more junk.  Craft better weapons.  Then stride across the god damn wasteland like some post-apocalyptic muthafucker.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    ^
  • The underground network in this seems to be a lot simpler than three.. I've yet to find two stations that are connected.. which is disappointing.

Was doing a story mission the other day and suddenly the institute went rogue on me.. everyone went instantly red. Rebooted. Did everything pretty much the same and was all fine.

Still enjoying wandering. I've maxed out Codsworth, Curie, Deacon (My personal favourite, was disappointed he didn't have his own mission) and Nick valentine.

I'm wandering around with John Hancock now.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Strangely I'm liking the end game a lot more than the middle, there's some good stuff tucked in near the end. I'm also 39, as I was discussing with @voices the other day the game's kind of boring but makes me like being bored. Alls I know is my rooftop bar and grill is banging. Just need to work on getting punters in, turns out I need a beacon thing for that which I don't have. Also how to buy aluminium and oil? I'm always running out.
    Look for coastal factories, loads of alu trays.
    The fish factory (top right on the map) has an absolute fuckton of aluminium (trays) in its lower levels.
  • It also has a fuckton of 
    Spoiler:

@Bob you ain't maxed out yer robots till Automatron!

• Blocks100 wrote:
    @Bob you ain't maxed out yer robots till Automatron!

Lol. I'll take Codsworth with me for that.

Is there an easy way of finding where companions are? I can't remember where I sent Dogmeat.
    The Forum Herald™
  • A map marker for claimed companions is long overdue tbh.  Dogmeats default location is Red Rocket. He should head back there if you get separated.  Failing that he hides out in various doghouses in settlements like Sanctuary.  Pro tip: scrap all doghouses when in settlement mode so the mut has nowhere to hide. (and build settlers bell and ring it to make all companions, including stray dogs, flock to you.

You may have to to do this in multiple settlements before you track him down though :(

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!