Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    edit: never mind
  • I'm on Virgin and it was fine for me yesterday.
  • I've been fine as well. Is this wireless?
  • Yeah. Broadband rather than cable, too, if that makes a difference. It worked for a bit last night but seemed a tad off even then. Total fail this morning...
  • Is it their router? That seems to have a shitty reputation, I can get my 20GB download increased to 30GB if I take it and haven't bothered. Try it wired or use another router is all I can suggest.
  • According to the xbox, it can connect to the router just fine. It's after that where the issue seems to be. I'll try a few things tonight rather than trying to suss it over my cereal...
  • Steel Battalion Demo

I'm pretty sure you need Kinect, but I'm not 100%.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    Sweet, been looking forward to this one.
  • For those wanting US Netflix in the UK, and don't want to pay that unblock.us folk, I've been using these for the past week or two, and it's been fine.

Primary: 23.21.182.24
    Secondary: 184.169.139.227
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Dan_Dare wrote:
    Anyone else totally unable to connect to live on Virgin? Had a poke around the webz and it looks widespread, which I had no idea when we signed up....fuck.

My connection (Sky) went down at 2am, came back on around 10. Was fine connecting to router/net etc, just not Live.
  • I thought those two guys from Inside Xbox had important jobs within MS and not just responsible for SUAM etc? Have they been fired?
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Is there a way of streaming video and .srt subtitles to the 360?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    n0face wrote:
    Is there a way of streaming video and .srt subtitles to the 360?

It doesn't recognise srt from an external hd, but you can hardcode them in about 20 minutes
  • What program are you using?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Virtualdub. There's many a guide around, if it isn't avi I'm of no use though!
  • Cheers, will give it a go later.
  • DotW is PopCap related.

Games:

• Plants vs. Zombies - 1200 MSP 600 MSP
    • Peggle - 800 MSP 400 MSP
    • Zuma - 400 MSP 200 MSP
    • Feeding Frenzy - 400 MSP 200 MSP
    • Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown - 800 MSP 400 MSP
    • Bejeweled 3 - 1200 MSP 600 MSP
    • Bejeweled Blitz LIVE - 800 MSP 200 MSP
    • Heavy Weapon - 800 MSP 400 MSP
    • Astropop - 800 MSP 400 MSP

DLC:

• Peggle Nights in Peggle - 400 MSP 200 MSP

GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Virtualdub. There's many a guide around, if it isn't avi I'm of no use though!
    Thumbs up for vdub, worked a treat.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Webbins wrote:
    DotW is PopCap related. Games: • Plants vs. Zombies - 1200 MSP 600 MSP • Peggle - 800 MSP 400 MSP • Zuma - 400 MSP 200 MSP • Feeding Frenzy - 400 MSP 200 MSP • Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown - 800 MSP 400 MSP • Bejeweled 3 - 1200 MSP 600 MSP • Bejeweled Blitz LIVE - 800 MSP 200 MSP • Heavy Weapon - 800 MSP 400 MSP • Astropop - 800 MSP 400 MSP DLC: • Peggle Nights in Peggle - 400 MSP 200 MSP

Ah horseshit. Even though it's PopCap and I've probably already probably paid for most of them twice on various platforms I can see that list getting expensive. 
    Having them on the 'Box could work well in pacifying the hordes of nephews that regularly descend on the homestead. *off to hunt cheap Live codes*
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Doom 3HD coming to XBLA and PSN wooo.
  • Doom 3HD coming to XBLA and PSN wooo.

With Shoulder mounted flashlight no less.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    n0face wrote:
    Virtualdub. There's many a guide around, if it isn't avi I'm of no use though!
    Thumbs up for vdub, worked a treat.

Nae prob. Xilisoft does a good video converter too, can covert anything into anything, pretty much.
  • Doom 3 sounds good. I got it when I first got the 360 but never played it all they way through. Looks like this could be a good chance to properly go through it.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Didn't know it came out on 360?
  • Tempy wrote:
    Doom 3HD coming to XBLA and PSN wooo.
    With Shoulder mounted flashlight no less.

That takes away half the tension, surely?  I always thought the flashlight/gun mechanic was a good one, to be honest.
  • I got it to play through backwards compatability so it was technically on the first xbox.
  • I got it to play through backwards compatability so it was technically on the first xbox.
    Ah right, yeah me too. It looked hideous. Shit online, as well.

• Pretty much, I couldn't stick with the whole game to be honest. I really want to though so I would like to try it again.
  • I played it on a top of the range Nvidia card at the time. If it looks like that, I'll definitely bite.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!