PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Let me know when.
  • Now would be ideal, but I'll be on for the next half hour or so.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Open.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Open again.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    And again. 

The Animal Crossing gods seem angry today.
  • Sorry about this. I'll try two sigs at a time, save, and make return trips.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    I'd accidentally left it on standby all night. It shouldn't make a difference, but I've rebooted my 3DS.
  • I think it's my console that's the problem; I always have this issue so I'll admit defeat and Broffina will just have to put up with scary clowns. Thanks anyway.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    No worries. 

Also, no worries to Outlaw (just read your message!).
  • krs wrote:
    Could people please post (or re-post if they're scattered throughout this thread) their Dream Suite codes? Mine is 7400-5401-7807; I've only been playing for a couple of months though so it's very much a work in progress. Thanks.

My dream code is 6300-2227-3063. Sorry about the mess as the town is a bit overgrown with flowers since I used the 'Keep Town Beautiful' ordinance. Watch out for Pietro the clown/sheep hybrid. I'm trying to get him to leave as the annoying ruminant has parked his house in my orchard.

I paid a visit to Towntown and it's looking good so far. I took a copy of your BBC Micro flag design from Wendell the walrus. I'll see if I can make some clothes from it for my residents (except for Pietro).
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • Paula's my (slightly less horrifying) Pietro.  I don't leave new villagers a whole lot of choice of where to site their houses but despite almost the whole northeast corner of my town being free, she decided to cram herself in right in front of Katt and Cranston.  Stupid bear.

It's rather therapeutic running through your fields of flowers, kicking up petals everywhere.  I must remember to only do that in the Dream Suite.
  • I'm thinking about relocating my water well to The Roost's back garden but it'd be right by the beach and I'm slightly concerned about saltwater intrusion in a coastal aquifer.
  • This town is gorgeous: 5000-3280-3470

I've been going for the same idea of natural paths through trees with little points of interest nestled within, but I've made it all too sweeping and Towntown feels more like a rally stage than an intricate forest village.  It's time for another tree-planting/chopping rampage.
  • I need so many cedars. Even if Leif sells one every day that's such a slow drip-feed of them, and typically he's all about happy saplings right now. I just sunk to the low of checking on ebay for people selling them for real money. Ugh.
  • But waiting for shit is half the point of Animal Crossing...
  • Use the ac reddit, people on there will sell you more @krs. For bells/trade not real money!
  • I am happy to wait for things; the pace is one of the reasons I like the game so much, but saplings are different to most other items which you can just order however many more of once you have one, or other trees which give fruit (plantable pine cones would be ideal). Coming into it at such a late stage it'd be very easy for me to just get all the things I want from people who have been playing since release, and I've been pretty well self-disciplined in not doing that (harpsichord, etc., aside, of course).

I expect I would ultimately appreciate a gradual coniferisation more than a mass replanting, but a little reddit help to boost things along wouldn't be cheating myself too much, I don't think.

Do you have a Dream Suite code, Outlaw? I never did get a proper look around your town.
  • I have a turnip price of 488 bells today. If anyone wants to sell up their stock then let me know and I'll open the gates of Ganados. Firewall at work won't let me do it now so will have to be this evening from 7ish
    Gamertag: Mal0wner
    3DS Friend Code: MalO 0645-5742-2145
    Wii U: MalOwner
  • Paula just will not bugger off. She is always inside, usually at the museum or The Roost, meaning I don't get the *ping* where she might possibly come up to me and say that she's leaving.

I've saved up some pitfall seeds and planted three in front of her house.

6oTKrvB.jpg

(Pic swiped from http://heyluchie.tumblr.com/)
  • Just keep hitting her on the head with the net, that's how I finally got Peewee to move.

Send everone else in town nice letters and presents and spread rumours about her, this might not help get rid of her but it is fun.
  • Dream Suite code has changed, for some reason: 7400-5630-4436
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Touching up tom nook is not okay
  • I'd say for the extortion racket he's obviously running the fucker deserves it
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Where's a good place to buy downloads? I've got an animal crossing shaped hole in my 3ds collection.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Game are usually best when I look, but then I don't look for long.

Might be better threads to ask, tbh.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Bit cheaper at CD Keys. It's been £25 whenever I've browsed their 3DS page before, but it's currently £27. Like their FB page for a further 5% off.

http://www.cdkeys.com/nintendo/3ds-games/animal-crossing-new-leaf-3ds
  • Cheers. Thought it'd be cheaper by now, mk7's been available for close to a tenner at times. I'll set a goal of 25 notes and go hunting.
  • Picked up AC for 18 squids in Asda earlier, will be sorting out my debt to nook this aft.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    For some unknown reason (probably the interior design game trailers) I'm back onto this. Have been hunting for scorpions for a couple of weeks now, not much luck so starting to get rid of my many flowers. What a chore.
    Only two more bugs are needed (scorpion and one on the island) and two more fish (one of which I'll have to wait another year for). Exciting, never been this close.

So if anyone is playing and has good turnip prices in the evening... Not had much luck last week, had to sell for less than the buying price.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!