Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • I have 21,000,000 bells. And a metronome. And all miniature fossils on display in my home.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Also, if anyone is able to provide me with a Japanese Drum I'd be most grateful. Genji just gave me his biwa lute which I suppose means he's given up learning it which is a shame. He should play an instrument though and drumming would give him a workout at the same time which he's very much into.
  • Is that something called "Japanese drum", or do you want a taiko? 'Cause the boys say they'll sort me the latter.

Almost forgot we've got to organise a visit, guess that's the trouble with posting on a lack of sleep.

What's the earliest you can do on a weekday? I'm guaranteed to be at work (and, hence, with wifi) until 6 every day. Could probably stay and piddle about until 7.

Anyone know if a 3DS will work on the wifi at a weatherspoons?
  • Yes, a taiko! The Animal Crossing Wiki just calls it a Japanese Drum; I suppose New Leaf got more specific. That'd be perfect.

Around midday would be ideal if that doesn't impinge on your lunch break or anything? I shan't take up too much of your time anyway.
  • Midday would be perfect, I usually get a salad from just up the road and eat at my desk anyway. I'll give you a shout Monday.
  • Cool.

Well, as cool as two people arranging to play Animal Crossing can be.
  • @AJ - My gates are open for the next twenty minutes or so if you're around. Friend code 1435-6801-3191
  • Sorry, mega busy at the moment.  I'll get back to you.

@ mentions don't work with me, by the way.
  • Okay, no problem.
  • Anyone need to sell their turnips this week? I got a price of 448.
  • I met Pascal for the first time this evening. That was unexpected.

Also, my grass is showing signs of returning which thrills me far more than it ought.
  • PASCAL IS MY FAVE!! I love him. I already have the pirate furniture collection but sometimes I hunt for scallops just to see him again.
  • For me some of the best moments have been the bits in the Reset Centre.

SCRAMBLE!
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I didn't build the reset centre because goddamn I hate that mole.
  • His brother is pretty chill.
  • I haven't built very many public works projects aside from the odd bench and two, actually hold on, I'll count ... three thousand street lamps. I could go for the Reset Centre; it takes up just one square and, assuming Isabelle only needs a dozen or so hectares clear surrounding it, I may be able to fit it in behind Re-Tail.
  • It's only as big as a lamp.
  • Could people please post (or re-post if they're scattered throughout this thread) their Dream Suite codes? Mine is 7400-5401-7807; I've only been playing for a couple of months though so it's very much a work in progress. Thanks.
  • Ooh, I've just remembered I've got those things to give you. I'm in the office 'til 9, if it suits.
  • It absolutely suits! I'm online now; are you coming to me or I to you?
  • Up to you; I can't play for long 'cause I'm meant to be working, but you're free to run about in my town as long as you like if that suits.

My friend code's 2809-8903-8852, what's yours?
  • Mine is 1435-6801-3191. I'll come to you then.
  • Okay, my gates are open. Town's probably a bit of a state 'cause I've not played for a while, so excuse anywhere someone's built their house in the middle of a road or anything.

Was it shoots or saplings you were after? I've a couple of each I must have picked up when I ordered the your stuff.
  • Oof, sorry, I got kicked out. Could you drop the stuff again?
  • Worked better that time.

I'll leave my town open for a while (assuming it doesn't crash again) if you or anyone else wants to nose about. I'll be on the bench by the cafe, but might not notice anyone.
  • Okay, Resetti's had enough of me. Thanks for all the items; they're much appreciated.
  • No worries, happy to help. Let me know if you're after anything else and I'll see if the boys can sort it.
  • Is anybody going to be online today? I have to get six signatures from other towns for Broffina's petition.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I can boot it up if needed.
  • Yes, please!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!