Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    How many cockeyed cunts have picked this up on 360 then? Swirl, Wookie and Frantic are in but what about the rest?

I'm very tempted. If it turns out to be a lag fest, it's over between us Frantic.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Lag was fine yesterday. Must be your Ethernet cable.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Ha the cable is of the highest quality, crafted by the hands of a god. 

The lag was fine for me yesterday, but I'm worried it was in my advantage and I've got a world of pain coming once I hand over my points.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Honestly seemed spot on last night. Must be 10 years since I last played cs and I remembered some of the maps and my old tricks. Managed to defend a bomb I planted by spraying my AK 47 at 3 SAS guys, killing them all. 

Only really took me a few games to forget that aim down sights even exists.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Yeah I had no problem without aiming down the sights, I think the video I saw had the crosshairs taken off for some reason.
  • Bacon, oh aye, nudge nudge.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    Ruh?  Anyway, this game is superb. Old school awesomeness. We need a full Badger team.

I concur. Team Angry Badgers is a must.

That was you on earlier, wasn't it? Playing Arms Race with me on Baggage?
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • How many maps on this bad boy ?

I bet they update the ps3 version regularly and have free maps ? Unlike the 360 version ( probably )
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I've got this now. Nexx and myself had a torrid time trying to play together (not helped by me getting distracted, picking the wrong team, then failing to get back in game) but I guess that'll sort itself out.

No Party Chat is a bit of an arse, but you can see why. Once we work out how the lobbies and such work the game itself is pretty cool.
  • just had a quick blast on the trial. All the memories came flooding back. If you're all still playing this when back off hols I may purchase.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Blue Swirl wrote:
    FranticPea wrote:
    Ruh?  Anyway, this game is superb. Old school awesomeness. We need a full Badger team.
    I concur. Team Angry Badgers is a must. That was you on earlier, wasn't it? Playing Arms Race with me on Baggage?

Yeh, attempted a game while the little un slept. I managed about 2 mins before he woke up.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    No Party Chat is a bit of an arse, but you can see why. Once we work out how the lobbies and such work the game itself is pretty cool.

Yeah, the lobby system is a tad counter-intuitive. (No pun intended.) I think it'd be cool if they allowed party chat, but if anyone on your team was using it, you couldn't watch the other team while in death-cam mode. But I suppose that only takes one guy using it to chat to his mate playing something else about how high he is right now (duuuude) to stop everyone watching the other team whilst dead.
    FranticPea wrote:
    Yeh, attempted a game while the little un slept. I managed about 2 mins before he woke up.

Ah,  I did wonder. "Oh hey, Frantic is playing. Wait, no, Frantic isn't playing." Thought maybe your 'net connection had shat itself.

Anywho, Minkymu and I have been talking on Twitter, there should be a few of us around to play this at around 8:30 tonight. Get involved.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I'll hopefully be around to use up the last part of my trial and test my connection again.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I can hopefully get on between 9 and 10.
  • I played a few games earlier and the aiming is starting to click for me.  Need to play around with the weapons a bit more though as I just press auto-buy atm...

I should be around this evening for some games.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Auto-buy- n00b!

I think that stopped me from getting a console version- I'd have everything bought in less time than it made to make the keystrokes. Be interesting how that translates.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Have any of you chaps have problems with the controls not working when they bought the game after playing the trial ? The menu would be ok but as soon as you'd start playing the buttons on the pad wouldn't work !

After a quick google the answer is to reset the buttons on the the controls menu 

Hope this helps someone , as I flummoxed for a while
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Yeh happened to me. Odd.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Stuck on 2% completing installation on PC. *drums fingers*

edit: UAC in the bg preventing the completion...
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    doh.
  • beano wrote:
    Stuck on 2% completing installation on PC. *drums fingers* edit: UAC in the bg preventing the completion...

Auto download nOOb !
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Awesome out loud gawfaw!
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Just been running around Dust. I like what I see- Managed a first kill before a first death.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Nexx wrote:
    I played a few games earlier and the aiming is starting to click for me.

I can tell. Even in the games we were losing, you didn't go negative.
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Have any of you chaps have problems with the controls not working when they bought the game after playing the trial?

Happened to me, too. I bought the full game, and my first match I could only run and look as the buttons had all been unassigned. I just restored the defaults and that seemed to fix things (though I did have to put look back onto invert).
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Cheers for the games there lads, my trial expired so I'm calling it a night.

I'm also calling horse shit on the net code. HORSE SHIT. Guys teleporting around corners getting instant headshots is exactly the kind of thing I was worried about. It reminds me of the original Rainbow Six: Vegas, but only the bad bits.

I'm glad I still had some of my trial left as I'd have regretted buying this.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Seemed spot on to me. Didn't do too shabby, I like it.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Didn't you see the amazing teleporting death machine when i was the last man? I wasn't doing bad myself after a while, but again I don't know how much of that is down to the lag. 

Well I'm glad you like it, poor Swirl couldn't het a kill so he couldn't have been enjoying it.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Swirly was top dog for a bit when you left!
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It must be me then. I've got net code AIDS.
  • I'm gonna practice and I'll buy it if I somehow stop being shit.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!