The E3 Thread of Happiness and Joy and Fluffy Bunnies
  • Theres shots of it out there.

Its real.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • I have seen them. If you dont want spoilers, dont look though. Apparently Time magazine (?) is the source.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • MattyJ wrote:
    If MS had shown the video/youtubey stuff then they would've been chastised for not being about the games.

The difference being that Sony have the same amount of time to games and 20 minutes to other services. Their show was longer.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • But the interesting Sony stuff was multi platform, well the stuff I'm interested in anyway. 
    Not interested in Uncharted - sorry, I know that makes me a pariah. 
    Not interested in another dark souls - sorry again. 
    I am looking forward to No mans Sky but it's not exclusive (though by the time it comes out the PS4 will hopefully have seen a price drop, so I'll likely get one). Neither is Batman. 
    Destiny - multi platform. 
    I'll concede that the MS stuff I liked the look of was multi platform too though, with the exception of Sunset Overdrive. 

Tossers are proclaiming so and so won. No one won, there's nothing to win. Both companies showed about the same amount of exclusives and then games available on all machines. No winners. 
    You won't catch me getting any XB1 Halo either.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Spoiler:
  • monkey wrote:
    STARFOX MOTHAFUCKAS!!!! Gaming is saved.

Spoilers!!
  • now we just need a 3DS Metroid Prime.
    The Forum Herald™
  • monkey wrote:
    Are you serious?

Not sure.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Stopharage wrote:
    That and (moreso) the MS write-up are piss poor. In the MS write-up the writer states they had no idea what Phantom Dust was and had to look it up. You used to expect Edge journos to know their stuff and not fall into this click bait trap. Load of old shite.

To be fair it wasn't released in Europe and I don't think I've heard any mention of it, like, ever, so...
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • pantyfire wrote:
    But the interesting Sony stuff was multi platform, well the stuff I'm interested in anyway. 
    Not interested in Uncharted - sorry, I know that makes me a pariah. 
    Not interested in another dark souls - sorry again. 
    I am looking forward to No mans Sky but it's not exclusive (though by the time it comes out the PS4 will hopefully have seen a price drop, so I'll likely get one). Neither is Batman. 
    Destiny - multi platform. 
    I'll concede that the MS stuff I liked the look of was multi platform too though, with the exception of Sunset Overdrive. 

Tossers are proclaiming so and so won. No one won, there's nothing to win. Both companies showed about the same amount of exclusives and then games available on all machines. No winners. 
    You won't catch me getting any XB1 Halo either.

Thing with showing multi platform stuff, is that for that moment the game exists nowhere else than the platform it is being shown, even more so when that game is being shown for the first time.
    Will be interesting to find out what length of time No Man's Sky is exclusive to PS4 for. If it was MS it'd be a year at least.

I had a good laugh at the showing off Magicka 2 and got more excited than I probably should have done over Grim Fandango.

Sony let themselves down though with the jobs over Kinect. Phil Spencer came across very well, the jibe Andrew House spouted was completely unnecessary.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    The problem with the digs at Microsoft was that Microsoft had just delivered a more competent presentation, selection of games aside. The Sony presentation became terribly boring when it drifted away from games.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I want a decent new game for my 3DS and a couple more reasons to buy a Wii U please Nintendo.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    pantyfire wrote:
    But the interesting Sony stuff was multi platform, well the stuff I'm interested in anyway.  Not interested in Uncharted - sorry, I know that makes me a pariah.  Not interested in another dark souls - sorry again.  I am looking forward to No mans Sky but it's not exclusive (though by the time it comes out the PS4 will hopefully have seen a price drop, so I'll likely get one). Neither is Batman.  Destiny - multi platform.  I'll concede that the MS stuff I liked the look of was multi platform too though, with the exception of Sunset Overdrive.  Tossers are proclaiming so and so won. No one won, there's nothing to win. Both companies showed about the same amount of exclusives and then games available on all machines. No winners.  You won't catch me getting any XB1 Halo either.
    Thing with showing multi platform stuff, is that for that moment the game exists nowhere else than the platform it is being shown, even more so when that game is being shown for the first time. Will be interesting to find out what length of time No Man's Sky is exclusive to PS4 for. If it was MS it'd be a year at least. I had a good laugh at the showing off Magicka 2 and got more excited than I probably should have done over Grim Fandango. Sony let themselves down though with the jobs over Kinect. Phil Spencer came across very well, the jibe Andrew House spouted was completely unnecessary.

I would normally say bollocks but you are actually correct. 
    The amount of numpties that were proclaiming Sony won and it's over for MS etc... After GTAV was trailered was staggering. Numpties that actually thought Rockstar would release a next gen version of GTAV that would not be coming out on PC or XB1... Idiots. When have Rockstar had a history of doing this? Never. 
    But then game sites are saying Sony rocked the show with demos of FC4 and Batman. 
    Both games are fucking multiplatform titles, the lunatics are running the asylum. 

I reckon all multiplatform titles will run better on PS4. I think the difference though will be so slight that it won't be worth giving a fuck about!
  • Feck me, Edge. That article came across more like a Sony press release.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • monkey wrote:
    I want a decent new game for my 3DS and a couple more reasons to buy a Wii U please Nintendo.

• Re: Star Fox motion type controls: I thought that minigame in warioware smooth moves was fucking excellent and thought it deserved a full game.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Feck me, Edge. That article came across more like a Sony press release.
    They're looking for jobs innit?
    Thread titles are being changed glowing write-ups are being penned.
  • I won E3 by not tuning in. It's the easiest way.
  • Brooks wrote:
    I won E3 by not tuning in. It's the easiest way.

VSAY67s.png
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    This intro!
  • I like how Nintendo don't take themselves seriously these days.
  • Elijah Wood in Smash Bros. 

E3 won by Nintendo.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Wat? Nintendo are macking nao?
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Lol at Link in Bayonetta 2. :}
    Unless I read that wrong because of a dodgy stream.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Ninty smashing the fuck out of erything.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret wrote:
    Ninty smashing the fuck out of erything.

My thought exactly. Shame Wii U just wont sell anywhere near as PSBone and their endless FPSs
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!