2023 - the worst year in gaming yet? (and it's only May!)
  • Yeah it must be a nightmare to review something like that. I should try the demo really. Although tbh it sounds a bit too legit for my tastes.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Yeah it must be a nightmare to review something like that. I should try the demo really. Although tbh it sounds a bit too legit for my tastes.

You can make it as easy or hard as you want. So you'll be grand.
  • The Dead Space remake came out this year (Jan) and was a cracker. Folk liked Hogwarts Legacy and the latest Yakuza (Feb). Resident Evil 4 (remake) is absolutely stellar, in my view (March), and we’re 5 days away from a generational title in Zelda (May).

There was also the latest Fire Emblem, a cool reboot of Advance Wars. Wo Long, and people have enjoyed the new Star Wars and Dead Island games - albeit these titles may not float your boat.

There’s loads to look forward to as well. I think 2023 is going to be a really good year all round.
  • The only BotW clone I can think of is Immortals and that was a banger. You had to be there to witness the genshin impact of it.

I found it probably the dullest game I've ever played. And the "humour" fell completely flat. Once I got to the second "area" I gave up completely. But I had played a lot of Genshin before it, also BotW.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!