Scottish pishba
  • Trying to workshop a chant to Boney M's Rasputin but it's not coming together.
  • As a season ticket holder for a League of Ireland team, Shamrock Rovers, we have a similar take on football.

It was hilarious seeing Scottish football fans go into meltdown after Sligo dumped Motherwell out of Europe.
  • As a season ticket holder for a League of Ireland team, Shamrock Rovers, we have a similar take on football. It was hilarious seeing Scottish football fans go into meltdown after Sligo dumped Motherwell out of Europe.
    Any stars of the future in League of Ireland?
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • The super talented tend to get scooped up at underage level, though a few do come through the league before going abroad.

Gavin Bazunu is the best recent example.

Was Rovers number 2 goalkeeper. Signed by Man City at 17, loaned out to Portsmouth where he was their player of the season, and then sold to Southampton with a buy back clause.
  • Neva 4get Paddy McCourt. Dude was class when he was bothered, I have to say.
  • Séamus Coleman played for Sligo for a few years first too.

Roy Keane played for Cobh Ramblers.

Paul McGrath played for Pats.

Lots of players have started their career in the LoI and then moved on, which is to be expected if you're good enough, and want to earn serious money.
  • About as accomplished and controlled a performance (at probs the tied 2nd toughest away tie) I've seen from Rangers since... I dunno, the heights of Gerrard? Pressing was spot on, front three were immense, and the midfield finally clicked, Europa League Lundstram & Kamara showed up. Playing like we just got two young talented players in their positions.

Oh and Buff rattling massive sections of the home support by simply celebrating his goals. Odd kinda meltdown from McCann on BBC Radio Scotland about it. Silly.

More of this, please.

Don't want to give them any kind of relevance whatsoever, but let's check in on the deen.... AHAHAHAHAHA.
  • Don't want to give them any kind of relevance whatsoever, but let's check in on the deen.... AHAHAHAHAHA.
    All good, much improved performance scuppered by going down to 10 men so early, no concerns over relegation with the new defensive partnership once they get match fitness.

Anyway it's lovely to know that the rangers are still watching out for us and yes we are jealous of that petrofac win - it's a trophy we still haven't won in 120 years.

• Just waiting on "skinto fc/admin 2" on your Sevco Honking Da Patter bingo card mate. We'll get there.

We've moved on. It's all VAR n masons n AC/DC merch patter now. Jeezy peeps min.
  • Just waiting on "skinto fc/admin 2" on your Sevco Honking Da Patter bingo card mate. We'll get there. We've moved on. It's all VAR n masons n AC/DC merch patter now. Jeezy peeps min.
    Chill

• WTF is that AC/DC merch all about Gav? Absolute insanity.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Yer man Bisgrove, our commercial director, is annoyingly good at his job. We're as bad as Man U with all the official partners, etc. This is a eyes shut and throw darts effort. Da's like rock, right??

Looks like a bond villain and is always seen in his pristine McLaren. Quite why you want to drive that on Govan roads is beyond me. Freak.
  • About as accomplished and controlled a performance (at probs the tied 2nd toughest away tie) I've seen from Rangers since... I dunno, the heights of Gerrard? Pressing was spot on, front three were immense, and the midfield finally clicked, Europa League Lundstram & Kamara showed up. Playing like we just got two young talented players in their positions. Oh and Buff rattling massive sections of the home support by simply celebrating his goals. Odd kinda meltdown from McCann on BBC Radio Scotland about it. Silly. More of this, please. Don't want to give them any kind of relevance whatsoever, but let's check in on the deen.... AHAHAHAHAHA.
    If you watched the game Gav, any notes on Karang Guol for hearts? Youngster on loan from the toon
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Young speedy winger type? Yeah, not the best game. Definitely feel we targeted that side. But the whole hearts team were playing like their controller got disconnected tbh.
  • yeah young speedy winger type i believe. cheers.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • What is this jeezy peeps phrase? I've only seen it popping up after Aberdeen's recent poor results. Is that actually a phrase from that part of the country?
  • It was certainly in use when I was a kid, so it's defo not a new thing.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • "Nae twa doots" is Doric (North East Scotland dialect)

• Does it mean 'no doubt about it'?
  • Scout wrote:
    Does it mean 'no doubt about it'?
    Yes, literally "No two doubts".

• Ive noticed jeezy peeps appearing recently.
    I used to sit opposite a colleague that would say it all the time, bizarrely it started appearing in my socials after I met up with him a few weeks back, hadnt seen him in nearly a decade prior.
  • Don’t like Morelos for oh so many reasons but the celebration criticism is nonsense

• Remember when the Aberdeen fans were lovely enough to write a banner in Spanish saying that his mother was a mattress?
  • Scout wrote:
    Remember when the Aberdeen fans were lovely enough to write a banner in Spanish saying that his mother was a mattress?
    Yeah and the west coast media told us this was racist

• Also remember when the rangers turned down an £18m bid for him, bet they wish they had accepted the fabricated offer

• That particular funny episode was not racist, but compare and contrast his treatment in the media and to that of say, Porteous or Brown, in the past.

Anyhoo, very pleasing to see just how rattled he gets everyone, still. Couple of knee slides and there's meltdowns aplenty. Saying to my mate last night, that's how you know Rangers are on the right track. Cunts are bealing at the slightest nonsense.
  • That particular funny episode was not racist, but compare and contrast his treatment in the media and to that of say, Porteous or Brown, in the past. Anyhoo, very pleasing to see just how rattled he gets everyone, still. Couple of knee slides and there's meltdowns aplenty. Saying to my mate last night, that's how you know Rangers are on the right track. Cunts are bealing at the slightest nonsense.
    Or failed managers / pish media commentators make shite up to try and stay relevant.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!