Tenth Badgerversary
  • cockbeard wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Simon Parkin, Sony and the CEX Conundrum By prankster101 on 07 December 2014
    Can't let it go can he

Have you read the end of that article? Happy Badgervesary btw. Think I've been around for 4/5 years and still not brave enough to consider a 'Stock. 
    Prankster wrote:

I’m sure karma is at work here. And even though some no-name loser on some forum might take offence and comment on this post, at least I know that I’ll always have the upper hand via the simple act of having (and semi-maintaining) my own personal blog. For despite what my (replaceable) detractors may say, I have my own brand, and they don’t.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I rejoined (after original forum) on the day the ps3 was released. Cardinal sin of starting a thread as first post. Griff groomed me.
  • krs wrote:
    MS Paint Album Covers was one of my favourite threads.

I never did finish PC&L ...

JJtr3mN.png

I loved that thread. Iirc I did a rather marvellous It's Great When You're Straight amongst others.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    How the hell do you guys remember when you joined. All I know is that it was ago.

Because I joined just after getting a 360. The PGR3 comp was legendary.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I don't remember when I got a 360 either.
  • You have memory problems. Don't worry about it, you won't remember that you do soon enough.
  • September 05 for me. I'd just got a PSP on launch and came on in hope to find other people excited by it. My first year at college doing sound engineering had just started, and maroonrum was a good place to kill time during lessons. And here we are!

Love you all, shout out to OG regstock and FNF cru xxxxxxx
  • I joined in 2008, I think, looking for Halo buddies and good conversation. I remember a few days after I started posting I came up against Blue Swirl and Billy in a game of Team SMGs on Snowbound.

"Hey, that guy posts in the forum," stated our favourite Hologram.

"Oh yeah," said Blue Swirl. "I think he's a real tiger." At least, that's how I remember it.

We fought. I think we added each other soon after. <3

Great days. I lollerpwned them both, of couse, though not as much as my righteous fury demanded because SMGs are you serious? Fuck SMGs.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    How the hell do you guys remember when you joined. All I know is that it was ago.
    Because I joined just after getting a 360. The PGR3 comp was legendary.

I still have the spreadsheet. I vividly remember an argument I had with the wife whilst trying one of the tracks. I did shit on it cos I couldn't concentrate.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Does anyone still chat to or know Unlikely? As much as we clashed through the years I loved the cunt, including his rage when we played VT3.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I got an email a while back. He's fine.
  • I joined in 2008...

Orly? So SF4 not long after you joined? Then Mordor happened. Good times.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Good to know, cheers bovine.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    April 2006, I can't remember the date but it was then I first posted. I still can't remember Gonzo's first name even though he wrote it in a PM. The Player was a boss and sometimes nonsensical podcast. I too need to bin my EDGEs.

I wouldn't be me if it weren't for youse- go hang your heads in shame/thank you.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Re that picture at top. Fucks Alive I was a baby up there - Gav doesn't even have a beard
    I just looked through the other photos. I was sporting a moustache and soul-patch combo, which I thought made me look like a musketeer, but actually just made me look like the twat that I am.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    I joined in 2008...
    Orly? So SF4 not long after you joined? Then Mordor happened. Good times.
    Yeah, not too far off at all. Great days.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I lurked for a bit back in maroon room, before joining with aplomb. Fuck knows about dates.

Only one online/offline, but also one genuine entry about my leet coding skills so screw you guys.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Stopharage wrote:
    cockbeard wrote:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Simon Parkin, Sony and the CEX Conundrum By prankster101 on 07 December 2014
    Can't let it go can he
    Have you read the end of that article? Happy Badgervesary btw. Think I've been around for 4/5 years and still not brave enough to consider a 'Stock. 
    Prankster wrote: I’m sure karma is at work here. And even though some no-name loser on some forum might take offence and comment on this post, at least I know that I’ll always have the upper hand via the simple act of having (and semi-maintaining) my own personal blog. For despite what my (replaceable) detractors may say, I have my own brand, and they don’t.
    He's right of course.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I joined before it was even released on the Edge website. My dad got a preview version.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    It's great when you're straight, yeah?

Funkstain wrote:
    (Reverend summat)

And The Makers? The Right Reverend Reg Rogers? Stuart 'Flattop' Campbell from the Scotlands?

Skerret wrote:
    Any minute now, krs will pop in and solve the mystery.

Did I say the 30th of May? For the soft launch? I joined in October.

Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Much like Escape, I was in mild awe of certain names from O/O (an Unlikely story) and kept my head down for ages after joining.

I called the Wii TOMY and krs said 'Yes, TOMY', and that was that.

Brooks wrote:
    One day I might play a videogame again.

In 2005, I was moaning about how rubbish games had become. It's only because of t'forum that I'm still around. Pied-Pipered by Rock, the PS3's online bizzo caught me.

Skerret wrote:
    EDGESE2.jpg

They really didn't deserve us.

In the blink of an eye we'll all be dead. Even skerret and his raw milk.

Davie's still eating his crisps.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    What is anniversary in Spanish
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Tu putamadre.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    I joined in 2008, I think, looking for Halo buddies and good conversation. I remember a few days after I started posting I came up against Blue Swirl and Billy in a game of Team SMGs on Snowbound. "Hey, that guy posts in the forum," stated our favourite Hologram. "Oh yeah," said Blue Swirl. "I think he's a real tiger." At least, that's how I remember it. We fought. I think we added each other soon after. <3 Great days. I lollerpwned them both, of couse, though not as much as my righteous fury demanded because SMGs are you serious? Fuck SMGs.

The way I remember it had more moonlight and music. <3
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Blue Swirl wrote:
    I joined in 2008, I think, looking for Halo buddies and good conversation. I remember a few days after I started posting I came up against Blue Swirl and Billy in a game of Team SMGs on Snowbound. "Hey, that guy posts in the forum," stated our favourite Hologram. "Oh yeah," said Blue Swirl. "I think he's a real tiger." At least, that's how I remember it. We fought. I think we added each other soon after. <3 Great days. I lollerpwned them both, of couse, though not as much as my righteous fury demanded because SMGs are you serious? Fuck SMGs.
    The way I remember it had more moonlight and music. <3

lol Halo 4 Life <3
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    Tu putamadre.

I am suspicious of this translation.
  • I fondly remember the creatives of the forum ripping apart every edge cover for about 5 years and the one upmanship of being the first to post the scores from the mag up :) also beard and blums
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Remember the 'design the cover' thread? I did this, which turned out to be not far off:

CRYSIS.png
  • Yes. There were some funny ones.
  • I had a great time in the cover design thread.
  • Still waiting on the Vitality Sensor. It will be as big as Shenmue 3.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!