E3 HYPE TRAIN 2015 EX HYPER FIGHTING EDITION
  • E3 is something I genuinely can't wait for each year. Ever since I bought gaming magazines, and in June they were 3 times bigger and filled with amazing games you'd never heard of.

So listening to 8-4 Play podcast, they had a special guest- John Davis from Q games, and according to sources (apparently) Sony will be taking this year pretty seriously and dropping some real hype bombs. Hope it's true!

...last guardian please
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    "You spoke, we listened.  The Last Guardian, available to download on your Playstation 4 consoles...now". Could be the greatest Rickroll ever - the full video in glorious HD.

That would be the best/worst thing ever!

A link to this (with the console replaced with a last guardian box) would be awesome too.
  • E3 is something I genuinely can't wait for each year. Ever since I bought gaming magazines, and in June they were 3 times bigger and filled with amazing games you'd never heard of. So listening to 8-4 Play podcast, they had a special guest- John Davis from Q games, and according to sources (apparently) Sony will be taking this year pretty seriously and dropping some real hype bombs. Hope it's true! ...last guardian please

Where is this podcast?! I must have some EXTRA ADDED HYPE
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    E3 is something I genuinely can't wait for each year. Ever since I bought gaming magazines, and in June they were 3 times bigger and filled with amazing games you'd never heard of. So listening to 8-4 Play podcast, they had a special guest- John Davis from Q games, and according to sources (apparently) Sony will be taking this year pretty seriously and dropping some real hype bombs. Hope it's true! ...last guardian please

Just look at that avatar... Who can disagree with the man?
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Hoping for a proper reveal of MM's sculpting thing on PS4...

krFvINj.jpg
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Shit, forgot about Mass Effect 4. So yeah, that. Let's at least see a little gameplay.
    Get schwifty.
  • Keep on forgetting about it.  I'd rather the trilogy remained just that.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Raiziel wrote:
    Shit, forgot about Mass Effect 4. So yeah, that. Let's at least see a little gameplay.
    Ah yeah, another potential purchase.
    This is the third e3 of next gen games being shown iirc, so I'm expecting quite a wealth of games being shown and hopefully a lot less "features".
  • That Mad Max game. Been an age or more since the last quality movie tie-in. Do hope it turns out ok.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • The real question is surely how many forumites leave once the inevitable fanboy thread begins.

I'll go with 3.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    That Mad Max game. Been an age or more since the last quality movie tie-in. Do hope it turns out ok.

Another one!
    I have been after a good western rpg/ large scale adventure for a while and now it looks like in a year we could have Zelda, Fallout, Mass Effect, Mad Max and maybe even GTAV story add ons.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    The real question is surely how many forumites leave once the inevitable fanboy thread begins. I'll go with 3.

Plan to return for four days then flounce.
  • Super sub-thread fun game! Bear and badger: Cliché prediction.

1 point for non-attributed cliché eg. 
    Things aren't looking good for Nintendo this year. Seriously; I think this might be it. 

1 gazillion points for attributed quote 

Things aren't looking good for Nintendo this year. Seriously; I think this might be it. 
                                                                                                                                -gman 

Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • I'll take "OMG HYPE" for 20, Spock
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    The real question is surely how many forumites leave once the inevitable fanboy thread begins.

I'll go with 3.

Il go 2.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Spock wrote:
    Super sub-thread fun game! Bear and badger: Cliché prediction. 1 point for non-attributed cliché eg.  Things aren't looking good for Nintendo this year. Seriously; I think this might be it.  1 gazillion points for attributed quote                            Things aren't looking good for Nintendo this year. Seriously; I think this might be it.                                                                                                                              -gman        

"Fucked it" - Tempy

"Piss tier" - Brooks

"Looks alright, I'll buy it at £20." - everyone else
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Spock wrote:
    Super sub-thread fun game! Bear and badger: Cliché prediction. 1 point for non-attributed cliché eg.  Things aren't looking good for Nintendo this year. Seriously; I think this might be it.  1 gazillion points for attributed quote                            Things aren't looking good for Nintendo this year. Seriously; I think this might be it.                                                                                                                              -gman        

"Fucked it" - Tempy

"Piss tier" - Brooks

"Looks alright, I'll buy it at £20." - everyone else

Something Nintendo related proboubly amiibos.
    Day one - reg
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Proboubly true.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Escape wrote:
    Something cryptic and tangential.

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    When Viva Piñata Bono Edition comes out I predict the glorious return of Unlikely
  • I'm calling it Nintendo smart (ish) watch reveal. Wearable pedometer with pseudo Apple watch cheapo design with some some added guff, companion Wii u software game ting.
  • Amiibo compatibility.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    A giant OLED disc that you put over your face and once you tap an amiibo to it, viola!, now you're wearing a mask of that character.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Giant space shuttle-sized amiibo. Put them on the pad and an image of that character is project right on to the motherfucking moon.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    An art project where Nintendo produce 50 limited edition Mario amiibos made of solid gold but a super-exclusive edition-of-one Mario amiibo made out of solid shit. Can scarcity make shit more valuable than gold?
  • I want a game revealed that I will actually buy on release.
  • Piero Manzoni joins the battle! @gazelle
  • Spock wrote:
    Piero Manzoni joins the battle! @gazelle

Don't think Nintendo would approve of all that public gallery under the floorboards (with a speaker out to above) masturbation tho! 

They could call the merde something else, same way they've re-labelled what is obviously lovely glossy paint as transparent ink in Splatoon. But all that unbridled lust and sperm production, not so easy.
  • "Don't you know that I danced, I danced till a quarter to three, with the help, last night, of Daddy G" - Dark Soldier.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!