adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    "We're delighted to announce that everything we announced last year for a 2015 release is now due for release in 2016! Hooray!"
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • More like 2017
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Has anyone mentioned F-zero yet?

On this subject, do you think the tracks and blue falcon car was ninteno saying 'there's your fill of f-zero darlings' orrr 'we're sweetening you boys up for something very saucy'? My feeling is the former.

Fallout 4 would be nice as well, and 3d Metriod with a huge, fuck off, open area.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    A new Metroid, like in Prime style, would make me get another Wii U or whatever their next thing is.
  • Halo series news, Gears series news, Quantum Break, The Division, Tomb Raider, Crackdown, Deus Ex, Cyberpunk 2077, and a load of new stuff. Hardware wide VR stuff from both will be interesting and I'd like to see some more smartglass interaction with stuff. Mainly away from your Xbox.

And of course whatever forumites are working on that's there.
  • It always starts with such optimism...
  • I would imagine we will see another Star Wars game announced, more than likely Lego Star Wars of the new film.
    Maybe some Nintendo mobile stuff.
  • I wonder if there will be any Kinect games at E3? I guess Rare and Lionhead are maybe still working on one or two?
  • Anything Nintendo and lots of VR plz.
  • NEW BIG N CONSOLE REVEAL

SONY AND MS IMPLODE BY ANNOUNCING COD MW5 IS THE ONLY GAME THEY'LL SHOW

Sorry. I'm just hoping for something that tickles me into buying next-gen. More of Drake4, Scalebound (bcz Platinum even though Bone), next Resi reveal and Red Alert reboot. Yep. 

F-Zero. Zelda. Metroid. Mario Galaxy 3D ;)

I am actually so hyped for E3.
  • FALLOUT 4. I want it this year. Imagine Bethesda coming out and showing it off, then saying "Out November 24th 2015". Drops mic. Fade to black. No encore.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • MattyJ wrote:
    FALLOUT 4. I want it this year. Imagine Bethesda coming out and showing it off, then saying "Out November 24th 2015". Drops mic. Fade to black. No encore.

Somebody needs to do this. They've already confirmed it'll happen, just this way would be the best.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    "Running of PSN to be handed over to kid in his bedroom with an Amiga". Hype!
  • Nintendo NX to include full chat capability via the magic of the internet.
  • I'm going to use it to say the word "poo".
  • djchump wrote:
    I wonder if there will be any Kinect games at E3? I guess Rare and Lionhead are maybe still working on one or two?

I'm sure I have seen something about Rare announcing new IP. Can't say I'm fussed, Rare ain't Rare any more.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    MattyJ wrote:
    FALLOUT 4. I want it this year. Imagine Bethesda coming out and showing it off, then saying "Out November 24th 2015". Drops mic. Fade to black. No encore.

It needs to come this year otherwise Beth's dev times are getting out of control. Eight or nine years between Elder Scrolls games?! Too much to bear.

Get schwifty.
  • I imagine Fallout 4 will be on a new engine so that will hopefully explain some of the delay.
  • Raiziel wrote:
    MattyJ wrote:
    It needs to come this year otherwise Beth's dev times are getting out of control. Eight or nine years between Elder Scrolls games?! Too much to bear.

Don't disappoint. Choice between 8 year dev time for premium product or 4 years for inferior product. Just following Valve's HL3 model -_-
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Off the wall prediction: there'll be a new player that nobody expects.
  • loxdog wrote:
    Sorry. I'm just hoping for something that tricks me into buying next-gen..

FTFY.

@Liveinadive    - don't kid yourself, it'll be a suped-up Skyrim engine bashed to fit into the current gen hardware.  I just know it.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Sega aren't appearing at all. Will they even exist for much longer? :(

I know that feel, b.

*sniff*
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    loxdog wrote:

FTFY.

@Liveinadive    - don't kid yourself, it'll be a suped-up Skyrim engine bashed to fit into the current gen hardware.  I just know it.

Either way I excpect it to barely function for the first 6 months after release.
  • Every year we have the same chat, will we get F-Zero, every year we are disappointed. Are the new MK tracks and 200cc to prime us for F-Zero or to feed us off? 

I want new advance wars (as normal) and more streetpass games. Would also relish more info on the new Fire Emblem and a beatemup on the Wiiu. 

I think i'm gonna be disappointed. 

I'm expecting lots of VR stuff this year.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    loxdog wrote:
    FTFY.

You're talking about Destiny. It's Destiny. Definitely Destiny.
  • I'm hoping for a megathread full of arguments.
  • The first realistic expectation.
  • As long as they give me enough time to buy a new gfx card in time for Fallout 4 so I can melt my fucking face off once the Skyrim cru get through with it I will be happy with Fallout 4. 

NO SELLERINO MODERINO ON STEAMERINO THOUGH, NO COPY PASTERINO, AL PACINO, DRINKING CAPPUCINO, IN SAN BERNADINO, etc.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • "You spoke, we listened.  The Last Guardian, available to download on your Playstation 4 consoles...now".

Could be the greatest Rickroll ever - the full video in glorious HD.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!