E3 HYPE TRAIN 2015 EX HYPER FIGHTING EDITION
  • danclarke wrote:
    Not sure if it's been mentioned in here yet but surely Rockstar must be thinking about announcing their next game.

Probably not in the next month or two. They don't do E3 and wouldn't want to be shouting into the wind noise of post-e3 nerd-rage-gasm.

Maybe August, anniversary of GTAV they announce a story add-on Mayber.
  • Come with g if you want to live...
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Now that has got me hyped. Please be good.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Somehow, hearing the rumours about Satoshi Tajiri (Pokemon) attendance has got me thinking that Nintendo are going to drive that mobile games announcement home in a big way.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/hideo-kojima-and-pokémon-creator-satoshi-tajiri-rumored-guests-e3-2015-video-442330

Have said that...

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/nintendo-nx-mobile-games-e3-2015/
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • EA to bitchslap Tony Hawk back into his place by announcing Skate 4 with a reet big hoor of a map. Please.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    That game peaked at TH2... Amirite?
  • Looking forward to seeing some gameplay from the new Deus Ex, and also (hopefully) the next Dishonoured.

Been pondering buying a back up Vita, so I'm hoping against hope that a new version with L2/R2 button additions (for better remote play) gets announced...unlikely.
  • A nice thought though.  Would suggest a dedication to cross-buy/remote play for a few years.  A better analogue stick wouldn't be bad news either.  PS Vita Go.  Hmm.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    g beat me to the punch with that Doom video. I fucking love Doom. But it has to be big and old-school daft.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Microsoft keynote spoiler.

Spoiler:
  • Hopefully Doom will follow the high standard aet by Wolfenstein!
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • This year I will mostly be looking forward to:

1. Destiny
    2. Last Guardian.
    3. WiiU surprise - Mario, Fzero or a Metroid.

Fuck, that an uninspiring list. Hasn't budged an inch in like 4 years or something.

I'd like to see Morpheus really nail it and be all excited about it, but I doubt it.
    Gamgertag: JRPC
    PSN: Lastability95
  • I'd expect Sony to have a very flashy reveal for Morpheus that looks incredible but after further analysis reveals itself to be 95% utter bullshit. 

like most things at E3 really

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Minecraft 2 (or somesuch) - Xbone/Win10 + Hololens exclusive.
    Gotta get some ROI on that $2.5 billion.
  • g.man wrote:
    I'd expect Sony to have a very flashy reveal for Morpheus that looks incredible but after further analysis reveals itself to be 95% utter bullshit. 

like most things at E3 really

g.man

EEE's gonna EEE.

• More stuff: Super Meat Boy 2.  A new Trials (preferrably with a cross-buy Vita option).  SNES Remix.  Mario Golf on WiiU - or 'Mario Sports mix' if they fancy cramming tennis/golf/Strikers into one multiplayer package.  Zack & Wiki 2.  Amped 3.  Punch-Out!! 3D.
  • SMB2 isn't a thing as far as I know. They're splitting development between the Meat not infinite runner and that Meegenics thing. Plus I doubt they'd wait for e3 to drop it if they were working on it. Damn this is presumptuous. Best screenshot it now so you can hang me with it in June.
  • 5 Realistic Predictions
    1. Everything was faux indie
    2. VR focus
    3. Minecraft "2"
    4. HD Remix Season continues
    5. Assassins Creed 74/CoD 18/Halo 5 are disappointing

5 Wishes
    1. Citizen Siege or Oddworld Fangus
    2. City of Metronome
    3. WipEout
    4. Beyond Good and Evil spiritual successor (breakaway Ancel team, not a Ubisoft title)
    5. New Treasure action platform game
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • I'd also wager on a  'Driveclub PS+ edition available right now' type thing.
  • Oh I'd also flip my nut for either Sega Rally on XBL/PSN or a proper new Sega Rally.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • EA to bitchslap Tony Hawk back into his place by announcing Skate 4 with a reet big hoor of a map. Please.

Fack you! All I saw was skate 4 and I peed a little. Now that would make me care about this e3!
  • THPS5 to be the GOTG. Soundtrack to be composed by the user, with access to entire Spotify library. SUCK ON THAT.

Resi 7 to be Leon-Ada co-op, killing all the things. No repeat boss-fights. Many cheesy lines of dialogue.

Quantum Break and Scalebound to be games of the show. Pissing off all current and future Ps4 owners.

In the most meta-reveal of all time, the trailer for NextZelda is Link being a badass, opening a box with traditional music to reveal the new item of .... BIG N'S NEXT CONSOLE. Plot twist - it's an iPhone.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I think Quantum Break's gonna be a single mechanic wonky marmite self referential hot mess.
    Like their others.

(Fwiw I have a hard on for Wake)
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I think Quantum Break's gonna be a single mechanic wonky marmite self referential hot mess. Like their others. (Fwiw I have a hard on for Wake)

Yeah, hot mess for sure that one. Looked awful last year I thought. 

Maybe Crackdown, maybe something proper from Rare? Gears 1 HD aint going to cut it. Dunno, still looks pretty bleak on the XB front from where I'm standing. Would like to see that change though.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Crackdown's still a good way off yet apparently. Unless they've dialled way back on all that cloud powered city levelling damage stuff they were aiming for to get it out the door but I'd imagine a 2016/7 jobbie there like No Mans Sky.

Scalebound could be nice with all the Platinum-ness of it perhaps? Interesting to see how that's getting on.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • JRPC wrote:
    I'd also wager on a  'Driveclub PS+ edition available right now' type thing.
    Yup, this seems like a no brainer.

Come with g if you want to live...
  • isanbard wrote:
    Crackdown's still a good way off yet apparently. Unless they've dialled way back on all that cloud powered city levelling damage stuff they were aiming for to get it out the door but I'd imagine a 2016/7 jobbie there like No Mans Sky. Scalebound could be nice with all the Platinum-ness of it perhaps? Interesting to see how that's getting on.

If it wasn't Platinum, I probably wouldn't care but I'm excited to see what they've got up their sleeve... Although that Korra game makes me shudder.
  • Little Big Adventure 4

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!