Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    No, get a coop buddy, sit back, and let them do the hard work
  • No, get in his face and fuck him up.
  • Done it!  (Does little happy dance.)  Did pretty much a bit of all of the above, barring co-op.  I confess to spamming the Molatovs a little at the end too...
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    tin_robot wrote:
    Done it!  (Does little happy dance.)  Did pretty much a bit of all of the above, barring co-op.  I confess to spamming the Molatovs a little at the end too...

I did him on my new char purely with throwing knives and molotovs. Felt good.
  • The problem with Bloodborne, I've had a couple of tins I'm feeling nice and relaxed. I'm thinking about Bloodborne, I want to play Bloodborne but I'm far to happy to have my spirits crushed. Tomorrow I'll be ready to suffer.
  • Also having your senses dulled by booze does not help matters, it took me 5 hours to put VA down after half a bottle of whisky at the weekend, bad idea.
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    n0face wrote:
    The problem with Bloodborne, I've had a couple of tins I'm feeling nice and relaxed. I'm thinking about Bloodborne, I want to play Bloodborne but I'm far to happy to have my spirits crushed. Tomorrow I'll be ready to suffer.

Yeah, I couldn't face it tonight. Still thinking about it though.
  • I'm finding I'm thinking about playing it a lot at present.  Which is unfortunate as I don't get many opportunities to actually do so.  (Family now staying for Easter, and won't be gone until Tuesday...)

Last night I explored OY a bit.
    Spoiler:
  • I've made my way into the sewers, and after finding an elevator back up to town I'm not sure which way to go. I saw a route down in the sewer, and then a long walk over a bridge at the bottom of the elevator - may just see how I do with both...
  • Aqueduct is main way to go/stick to. I'm sure an NPC mentioned aqueduct leading to cathedral etc.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Picked up the church gear yesterday, apparently if you wear that you don't need to kill the chap in OY, instead he'll give you something.

Obviously I'd killed him before I found this out. One for NG+ I guess.
  • I beat Gazza earlier on the second go - didn't find him particularly difficult. i still feel like it's too early to say but I'm definitely very much into this game - for whatever reason I just persevered with it that bit longer than Dark Souls and it feels like I've turned a corner to the point where I'm confident I'll see it through.

• danclarke wrote:
    I beat Gazza earlier on the second go - didn't find him particularly difficult. i still feel like it's too early to say but I'm definitely very much into this game - for whatever reason I just persevered with it that bit longer than Dark Souls and it feels like I've turned a corner to the point where I'm confident I'll see it through.

You'll be getting Dark Souls 2 - Sins of the Scholar next.

Gotta say I love this game but I try and rush some the enemies and die.

Has anyone have instances when the button presses on the controller don't work? Or is it because I'm out of stamina, thing is I've not noticed that I have need though.

Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • I've run out of places to go, everywhere seems to be a dead end, oy and cw all seem to be full of doors that are all closed?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    n0face wrote:
    I've run out of places to go, everywhere seems to be a dead end, oy and cw all seem to be full of doors that are all closed?

Who have you beat etc? Spoiler it and I'll give you a small hint.
  • danclarke wrote:
    I beat Gazza earlier on the second go - didn't find him particularly difficult. i still feel like it's too early to say but I'm definitely very much into this game - for whatever reason I just persevered with it that bit longer than Dark Souls and it feels like I've turned a corner to the point where I'm confident I'll see it through.

Look at you!!! Good stuff, FG took me a few goes. I decided not to summon for him cos it looked like a thoroughly enjoyable solo fight; which it was. 

I'm about to face the boss in CC.
  • Spoiler:
  • DS will tell you what he did, but what I did:
    Spoiler:
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    n0face wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
  • Don't go back up. After you exit that building, look left. That's where you wanna go. Go past lift/ladder.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Elf with the speed here!
  • Err, was that door way always there? I'm sure I've passed that several times before.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Yup, always there mate!
  • Right, boss located, ass handed to me, back to my relaxing evening. Thanks chaps.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Haven't really been able to put too much time into this. Either work busy or too many people around for me to concentrate. Just finished second boss who went down like a piece of piss once you can get the right tactic.

• Combat is brutal and brilliant. Haven't spent too long playing. Not clicked quite yet.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!