Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Deffo. I'm going to go dark on the threads I think, people can't help but spoil shit for others.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Spoilers on desktop don't work for me anymore, not sure why. Somebody tell me the bbcode.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It's (spoiler)Classified information(/spoiler) but with the square brackets.
  • adored wrote:
    TheDJR wrote:
    Stop asking questions!
    Just had a lovely time wandering the
    Spoiler:
    Opened another couple of shortcuts, decided I'd survived long enough without dying so fucked off back to the dream. Gone from meh to rather awesome in the space of an hour, there's a lot to be said for just plodding around by yourself and figuring stuff out as you go.

A helluva lot, everything.
  • Kow wrote:
    Spoilers on desktop don't work for me anymore, not sure why. Somebody tell me the bbcode.

Ah is that why you spoiled the best bit!
    Spoiler:
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I thought I was obscure enough. Anyway, it didn't
    Spoiler:
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    It's (spoiler)Classified information(/spoiler) but with the square brackets.
    Spoiler:
  • Kow wrote:
    Spoiler:

It was a proper good moment in that sense.
    Spoiler:
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Spoiler:
  • Can't decide whether to upgrade my threaded cane a second time, or switch to one of the other primary weapons I've picked up.

Time for a cup of tea and a ponder...
  • Kow wrote:
    Spoiler:
    It was a proper good moment in that sense.
    Spoiler:

Key opens...
    Spoiler:
  • Ok I *think* I'm getting somewhere:

After deciding to take a new strategy to move past the bonfire (legging it) I eventually found the gate that's a shortcut back to the second lamp.

I've also found an effective way of easily beating the werewolves on the high street -
    Spoiler:

Ive got my weapon fortified now so I'm going to go and see if I can find the first boss!
  • Yeah, I've been killing the werewolves that way.

You shouldn't have any trouble finding the first boss from there.
  • I think I know where to go - left at the top. I'm going to stock up on Molotovs then have a go tomorrow
  • danclarke wrote:
    I think I know where to go - left at the top. I'm going to stock up on Molotovs then have a go tomorrow

Some guidance if you want it...
    Spoiler:
  • Syph79 wrote:
    danclarke wrote:
    I think I know where to go - left at the top. I'm going to stock up on Molotovs then have a go tomorrow

Some guidance if you want it...
    Spoiler:

Cheers - I'll get some just to deal with the wolves and then that big oaf on the left.

• find the shot / stun / heart thingy is good for the big ogre.
    been checking heaps of vids of people doing the boss but never once seen someone able to do the stun move on him
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Our very own Cherry Pez has a clip on his Facebook page finishing off boss with visceral attack.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Spoiler:
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • So *so* close to killing the Cleric Beast first time this morning - I got his health down to around 1/20th, then I rolled myself into a corner and couldn't heal quick enough!

• So I levelled up, then beat the Cleric first time - such a good feeling!
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    That's From Games, thinking it's immensely difficult then realising it's all possible.
  • This might sound stupid...does it actually get dark / turn to night? A lot of the screenshots etc I've seen show the city at night but it's still dusk for me.

• Also - spent ages grinding souls last night to buy a new weapon...not levelled up enough to equip it yet.
  • danclarke wrote:
    This might sound stupid...does it actually get dark / turn to night? A lot of the screenshots etc I've seen show the city at night but it's still dusk for me.

It does after a certain point.
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • Right, finally got a chance to play this again.  I've spent the last two hours walking up to FG, dying, walking up to FG, then dying again.

Went for a stroll round the town wondering if I was just out of practice, but managed to kill everything else.  Bought a new weapon which has helped not one bit.  I really, really hate FG...  (And yes, I found the thing that helps.  I'm just rubbish!)
  • Learn his attacks! Dodge then don't be greedy, just do one or two hits. Problem will be once you get him down to small amount of health. :)
  • Regarding FG
    Spoiler:
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Also, once you've learnt his attacks, try countering with gun.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!