Episodic Games (Now with a decent OP)
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I almost called Lady Tiger emotionally blunt before I remembered myself.

Only one thing for it.

Clockwork_9%20jpg.ashx?w=400&h=250&as=1
  • I've downloaded the demo.
  • Episode 4 next week!
  • I downloaded the full season pack on PSN recently.  I'm looking forwards to delving in once I've got Ethan Carter done.

The devs have announced today that they've hit one million sales for the full season so I think they're risky game type might have paid off for them which is nice.
  • Great news. I'm sure I heard they were planning a second series?

Played ep. 1&2 again with a friend last night. So good. Managed to prevent a bad thing this time.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Went to download episode 2 looks like the store is down again.

Fuck

You

Sony
  • Episode 4 down.
    Spoiler:

It really is a lovely series and a breath of fresh air.
  • I've just started the third episode of life is strange after holding back on beginning the series due to a backlog that really, I'm never going to clear. It's ace, lovely stuff. There's plenty of annoying tropes, usual smoke and mirrors stuff and some really really terrible facial animation outside of the main two characters but I forgive it all as I'm fully into the story and the world and the characters. I have no idea where it's going to conclude -which is itself pretty unusual for a videogame - and there's loads I could gush over from the nuanced character arcs and actions to the ambiance of the school complex. It's just brill and is my goty at the moment. Anything that combines Twin Peaks and Juno is pretty sweet in my book.
  • All the above has to be tempered by the fact that I loved the first series of the walking dead. You didn't like that? You're not gonna like this.

I was smart enough to realise that telltale stumbled on a lucky combo with that first season though and so I've never sullied my memories of it by either another play though or even touching the second season.
  • I have been playing through the Game of Thrones series this week. Whilst incredibly slow, and suffering from way too many playable characters, it is beginning to hit its stride with the third episode and beginning of the fourth. I think a part of this is the increased reference to key events from the tv and books, tying them into the game's narrative quite cleverly.

If hasn't quite reached the heights of TWD season 1 or TWAU either, however it is better than TWD season 2.

I am very tempted with Life is Strange now, I may wait until they are all out first though.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!