Nintendo Pocket Football Club
  • I need some good defenders and gk if anyone has one?
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Just put a goalkeeper up and also a defender. 

I've now got quality through and through. Lacking a right midfielder but other than that my team is pretty strong. Gone back to 4-4-2 which I can't help but think might hamper me but its working so far.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Cheers. Ive just experienced a 2 season turnaround and am now reigning league champion once again. My problem now is cash - I need to win cups since I have a list of only 17 or 18. 

Been running a 4-4-2 and a deeper defensive line, and switching between balanced vs attacking depending on who I'm playing. Seems to work far more consistently now too.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Just had a cracking season - won the league, won the cup, but lost the final of the Euro Challenge Cup 1-0 due to a 90th minute strike from ~40 yards.
  • i'd have cried
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I swore like a sailor.
  • Also my players are almost all A, B and S in stats now, so your uploaded players are of no use for me.

What do you need though? I'm happy to upload anything you need.
  • right midfielders.. my players are still quite sporadic, they level up so slowly!
  • Some do yeah. Ive uploaded my best mids for you to peruse.
  • tyvm

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!