Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Yeah, ask the tiny ones. They'll know where the salty sweets are. Ask them NOW.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Kow is insensitive to the plight of the endangered Dutch windmill-dwelling midget and I apologize on his behalf.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Searched the whole night, no one knows Kow.

Drinking coffee now, need to fully wake up within 45 mins to go to work.
  • 2nd attempt at smoked/braised short ribs last night, and they came out much better. Tips and recipe available on request.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Tyrkisk Peber
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • So, basically, in the course of the last few days I've eaten more meat than I would in a few months. So far, its been Borsein (fast/street food consisting of two curried wursts in a toasted roll with fried onion and mustard), Bratwurst and sauerkraut, beef goulash, kaserknochen (dumplings in cheese sauce with ham), wiener schnitzel, various types of cured meat and a shed load of cheese.

This has all been washed down with some of the best beer I've had in ages, the best of which has been the beer straight from the cask at the Augustinier Abbey & Brewery which was having a full scale beer festival/riot when we arrived for dinner. All to the sound of frenetic oompah music and chanting from the very lairy Austrian massive.

Having a great holiday.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Jealous, we should probably sort another stock when you get back.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Sounds amaze.

I have reheated some chicken in the microwave. Quite tempted to chuck the microwave so I never do that again.

I hate microwaves.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Do it Beano.
    I chucked ours under the stairs about 3 months ago and I think there has been one occasion where I missed having it.
  • I decided to fast a couple of days a week after watching a largely unscientific thing on the BBC, and I'm not even fat. I was merely curious. You eat what you like on the other days and you can squeeze the fasting days in when suits. On fasting days I eat nothing but drink a lot of black coffee and tea and water.

I have to say, three weeks in and I feel great. I've lost a bit of weight, but mainly my mind seems to have become much clearer for some reason. I'm leaping out of bed in the morning like a six year old. My memory seems to have improved too. There's something in this fasting lark.
  • Kow wrote:
    20120828211807.jpg

I wished I lived somewhere hot.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    @SpaceGazelle: CONVERTED

The Brotherhood of the Skerret grows ever larger.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Cola flavoured raisins

Yessssssssss
  • I do remember I used to think you were a little mad doing that, but never really gave it much thought. I stand corrected. What's really strange is I actively look forward to the fasting days. My routine changes and I'm a slightly different person. I think a lot then and read more. It's pleasant.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    That photo just makes me miss madrid like a bitch. I was trying to punt tapas at a mate who is soon planning to refurbish his and his missuses bar. He didn't like the thought that he should give away cured meats, but still I am not giving up.

As for the microwave, I don't have a legitimate reason for it. Once when I had a toddler living here it was good for warming her milk. But those days are long gone.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Tapas, as a freebie, is dying in Spain. You'll still find it in the South. I was once served the best squid I've ever tasted in Grenada. It was gratis, with the third bottle of beer. It's probably in bad taste to say I almost always prefer the poorer areas of all countries, but I really do. I don't think the cultural ideas of these regions ever translate well into more western business ideas.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I do remember I used to think you were a little mad doing that, but never really gave it much thought. I stand corrected. What's really strange is I actively look forward to the fasting days. My routine changes and I'm a slightly different person. I think a lot then and read more. It's pleasant.
    It's amazing how buzzed you feel getting on to the 24 hour mark.  If I have a coffee late in a fast, my mind moves at such speed it's frightening.  Any serious problem solving gets done during a fast.  Eating can bean inconvenience.  You simply don't worry about it and get a heap more done.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    beano wrote:
    That photo just makes me miss madrid like a bitch.

That's a tagine in Morocco.

• Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Tapas, as a freebie, is dying in Spain.

It's not. Free tapas are only a tradition in certain parts of Spain, particularly Madrid, Granada, Galicia. All those places give great tapas.
  • That looks suspiciously like tagine Kow.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Your powers of deduction are astonishing. See two posts above.
  • Skerret wrote:
    It's amazing how buzzed you feel getting on to the 24 hour mark.  If I have a coffee late in a fast, my mind moves at such speed it's frightening.  Any serious problem solving gets done during a fast.  Eating can bean inconvenience.  You simply don't worry about it and get a heap more done.

Someone is hungry.

• Made lemon and asparagus risotto for tea (fuck you Elmlea) last night, and actually have some breadcrumbs knocking about to make risotto balls with the leftovers for the first time today.

Fancy making something new this evening, got the day off so prep not too much of an issue, suggestions plz.
  • @Kow I'm doing the late shift for the first time this year, I'm not used to so many new posts on getting to work.

Thought that was somthing you'd given up in contempt at fucking up your insides is all.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    Someone is hungry.
    Don't be ridiculous Tempura.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Eating golden berries covered in dark Ecuadorian organic choco, yes.
  • Never eating sauerkraut again. The taste won't go away, and I don't like it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    YymkU.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!