Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I don't understand what purpose the peanuts serve.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Went to Patty & Bun tonight with a friend who was a P&B virgin. We were told we had half an hour to wait and ended up being made to wait 45 minutes, during which time, a group of five rocked up out of nowhere and were seated immediately ahead of me and my friend and another pair who'd been waiting almost as long as us. When my friend protested to the man organising the queue, the manager came out, sent the queue organiser inside, and then tried to calm the situation by telling us that he 'didn't know what had happened'. Well, of course you don't know what happened when you've just told the person who could tell you what happened to go inside.

Eventually we got in, the manager was very nice to us, he took our orders personally and gave us a free order of some form of wings, but my portobello mushroom burger still turned up cold. My friend did enjoy the wings, but after an hour of being fucked about, I felt like a cock for even having suggested going there in the first place.

Fuck Patty & Bun, they aren't so much better than they're competition that they can get away with this shit (in fact, when it comes to veggie burgers, they're markedly worse than their competition). P&B have lost my custom for ever. Meat Market 4 lyf.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Burger places seem srs business.

I have cooked and am eating six sausages. I do not know why, for I am not hungry.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    They were like 3/10 sausages. Not pretty at all.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Went to Patty & Bun tonight with a friend who was a P&B virgin. We were told we had half an hour to wait and ended up being made to wait 45 minutes, during which time, a group of five rocked up out of nowhere and were seated immediately ahead of me and my friend and another pair who'd been waiting almost as long as us. When my friend protested to the man organising the queue, the manager came out, sent the queue organiser inside, and then tried to calm the situation by telling us that he 'didn't know what had happened'. Well, of course you don't know what happened when you've just told the person who could tell you what happened to go inside. Eventually we got in, the manager was very nice to us, he took our orders personally and gave us a free order of some form of wings, but my portobello mushroom burger still turned up cold. My friend did enjoy the wings, but after an hour of being fucked about, I felt like a cock for even having suggested going there in the first place. Fuck Patty & Bun, they aren't so much better than they're competition that they can get away with this shit (in fact, when it comes to veggie burgers, they're markedly worse than their competition). P&B have lost my custom for ever. Meat Market 4 lyf.

That's disappointing. I'd be pretty pissed if I waited that long and it wasn't as good as it normally is. Should have argued more and gotten it all free.

I miss the chilli cheese fries from Meat Market/Liquor.
  • I'm sorry, but no burger is worth queueing anything like that long for. If these places aren't wilfully scamming the people who eat there, they're a joke.
  • They were like 3/10 sausages. Not pretty at all.

They were 2am sausages dude. They were never gonna be pretty.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    They were microwavable, pre-cooked sausages. I could be getting a blowy from some 11/10 goddess and I'd still be disappointed.

What am I doing with my life
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    Went to Patty & Bun tonight with a friend who was a P&B virgin. We were told we had half an hour to wait and ended up being made to wait 45 minutes, during which time, a group of five rocked up out of nowhere and were seated immediately ahead of me and my friend and another pair who'd been waiting almost as long as us. When my friend protested to the man organising the queue, the manager came out, sent the queue organiser inside, and then tried to calm the situation by telling us that he 'didn't know what had happened'. Well, of course you don't know what happened when you've just told the person who could tell you what happened to go inside. Eventually we got in, the manager was very nice to us, he took our orders personally and gave us a free order of some form of wings, but my portobello mushroom burger still turned up cold. My friend did enjoy the wings, but after an hour of being fucked about, I felt like a cock for even having suggested going there in the first place. Fuck Patty & Bun, they aren't so much better than they're competition that they can get away with this shit (in fact, when it comes to veggie burgers, they're markedly worse than their  competition). P&B have lost my custom for ever. Meat Market 4 lyf.

Tweet the concise version. You will likely get all sorts of freebies thrown at you from p&b.
  • Heck chorizo sausages were unexpectedly delicious.
  • I'll still try the Mother Flipper next time I'm Londoned, but I'm pretty sure I like my own patties the best.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Nick's chilli again for me and the family this weekend. Did it with shin last week and it was amazing. Trying it with skirt today and I'm expecting similar results.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Makin a tagine tonite ofc
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Nick's chilli again for me and the family this weekend. Did it with shin last week and it was amazing. Trying it with Skirt today and I'm expecting similar results.
    I'm sure to be delicious.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • 10/10, well spotted that man.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Dinner on the HMS Victory tonight. A great night.
  • I don't understand what purpose the peanuts serve.

Nor me.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I had spaghetti carbonara for dinner tonight. Such a simple but delicious meal.
  • I had a jar of Aldi's honey mustard chicken sauce. Aye, cooked, with chicken and noodles, I should stress, not on its own.

Still, never again.
  • I made this:

http://www.howsweeteats.com/2013/07/easy-chickpea-curry-with-coconut-rice/

So good. Not even gonna work out the calories for it, going to live in sweet, sweet denial.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    41802_117696504931226_4794927_n.jpg

Like. Crack.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I used to live on chickpea curry.  As should we all.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    IMG_20150103_033254.jpg
    layer of cheese & red onion - grill
    layer of cheese, birdseye chili & black pudding - grill

dollop of red pesto

gorge
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Think I'd go chilli sauce on the side but that looks amazing.
  • What the fuck is the Golden Harvest Tombstone Club?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    A 9 piece indie kazoo band from Northcote?
  • Nah, just googled it.

There's only seven of them these days.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    n0face wrote:
    Think I'd go chilli sauce on the side but that looks amazing.

Tell me about the sauce, what we talking? Deffo needed another, or an SB instead.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • My favourite chilli sauce at the moment is sold at a local farmers market, she smokes the chili's so it has a lovely smoky fruity thing going on but proper spicy as well.
    nargatropolis.jpeg
    http://www.pipshotsauce.co.uk/Nagatropolis/p1514413_9868727.aspx

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!