Get tae! It's never, Drive Club!
  • b0r1s wrote:
    So we've got in Club 1 (Idea for a name folks? B&B A-team?)

@bob (PSN SilentMcBob)
    @Birdorf (PSN: Birdorf)
    @JMW (PSN ?)
    @acemuzzy (PSN: Acemuzzy)
    @isanbard (PSN: DAQster)
    @b0r1s (PSN: ib0r1s)

Sound ok? Sorry Bob and JMW can't find your PSN's even if I've added you in the past I'm crap at remembering who is who.

The Forum Herald™
  • I can't see how to amend my profile? Being thick obviously.
    The Forum Herald™
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Just caught up on the Dualshockers review too as it happens. 
    Spoiler:
    Dude seems to describe a playstyle a bit more like mine and makes it  all sound good again. If the servers ever sort themselves out it sounds like I might quite like it.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Bob wrote:
    I can't see how to amend my profile? Being thick obviously.

Click your name at the top. Scroll down to the bottom. On the left - my networks..
  • Servers are apparently still utterly fucked and for owners of the retail version are currently operating on a one in, one out principal.

very poor

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Indeed. The demand can hardly of been a surprise for them.. all this and the UK hasn't even got the retail version yet has it?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Don't think so. Isn't it tomorrow?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I might get a ps4 for this.

*Runs away flailing arms*
  • Jwood2313; I'm not often on though.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Sent you a request

I'll sort out a B&B badge for the club colours etc.

Don't thjnkn we can get away with Tit Rubbers any other ideas for a name?
  • Rubber Bits?
    The Forum Herald™
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Hmm, that's a shame.
  • Sorry - How about Birdorf's Angels
    The Forum Herald™
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I like that.
  • FranticPea wrote:
    I might get a ps4 for this. *Runs away flailing arms*
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Cheeky bastards are already selling a season pass for this. Barely shipped a badly broken game and they expect people to pay for more of what exactly?
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    They've had this pic up for weeks now.

driveclub_free_dlc.jpg

Timetabled and outlined the various bits and bobs. The fact they've sold the launch server allocation short isn't on there mind.....

Edit: Though quite what bits of that wagon wheel relate to PS+, Full upgrade and then the season pass is a complete mystery to me...
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • F**K, F**K, F**K. F**king Amazon have managed to botch my order. Sent an email saying they couldn't take a payment despite taking a payment for Alien Isolation 2 bloody days ago. Went in, changed nothing, and now it's showing as dispatching, but not until Monday. Pricks! Might just buy it in a shop tomorrow then send it back to the feckers.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    So we've got in Club 1 (Idea for a name folks? B&B A-team?) @bob (PSN ?) @Birdorf (PSN: Birdorf) @JMW (PSN ?) @acemuzzy (PSN: Acemuzzy) @isanbard (PSN: DAQster) @b0r1s (PSN: ib0r1s) Sound ok? Sorry Bob and JMW can't find your PSN's even if I've added you in the past I'm crap at remembering who is who.

Fuck me then, I guess?
  • According to a statement we got from Sony today, it sounds like servers will be offline for launch tomorrow. How can Sony have got this so wrong?
  • Chief wrote:
    According to a statement we got from Sony today, it sounds like servers will be offline for launch tomorrow. How can Sony have got this so wrong?

You mean Evolution. How can Evolution have got this so wrong.
  • Both. It's one massive clusterfuck of a launch, for a game that was supposed to be released nearly a year ago. Can't believe how badly this has been handled.
  • Chief wrote:
    Can't believe how badly this has been handled.

Come off it. It's not totally unrealistic to assume they thought their server's could handle the load and it's not unprecedented for online games to have tough launches while the loads start to average out.
  • google wrote:
    Chief wrote:
    Can't believe how badly this has been handled.
    Come off it. It's not totally unrealistic to assume they thought their server's could handle the load and it's not unprecedented for online games to have tough launches while the loads start to average out.
    It's not an online game though, is it? It just happens to have online features. Activision/Bungie's Destiny launch went off without this kind of problem and that's a totally online game. This is a mess, especially for a game that's already nearly a year late and still doesn't even have content at launch that has been showcased for most of the past year.

To deny that it's a clusterfuck is to put blinkers on to its obviously poor handling, by all involved in launching the game.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    google wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:
    So we've got in Club 1 (Idea for a name folks? B&B A-team?) @bob (PSN ?) @Birdorf (PSN: Birdorf) @JMW (PSN ?) @acemuzzy (PSN: Acemuzzy) @isanbard (PSN: DAQster) @b0r1s (PSN: ib0r1s) Sound ok? Sorry Bob and JMW can't find your PSN's even if I've added you in the past I'm crap at remembering who is who.

Fuck me then, I guess?

Not really at the time that was who said was in. You can take my spot if you want to create a club.

• We could form two clubs? Split between us ?
    The Forum Herald™
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Did I not say this had thousands of bugs back in June?

I reckon I did.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!