Watch Dogs from Ubisoft
  • People I know who have it enjoyed it, gave it a 7 or so. I think living in London will def increase the appeal.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Try it and see. The world is lovely if completely fucking empty. The voice acting is atrocious, the missions are exactly the same throughout, its incredibly easy even on permadeath mode, its janky as fuck, cringey, tedious, awful, dull, uninspired and overall one of the shittest games I've spent more than two hours on.

You'll probably get an hour out of it checking out London but you may as well just go for a walk if you live there.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Tbf if your baseline for judging is gouging your eyes out with a shoe, then you're in for a good time. I rarely go ham on a game but holy shit this pissed me off.
  • The world is lovely if completely fucking empty. The voice acting is atrocious, the missions are exactly the same throughout...

You'll probably get an hour out of it...

Sounds like a Ubisoft open world game to me. They’re all deathly fucking dull. Last good open world game they made was Far Cry 2.
  • I used to go clubbing with Helen Lewis.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • I’ve seen the word “fit” used a few times recently. It feels like an early 2k or late 90s word.

It could be one of those bader meinhoff things.
  • Try it and see. The world is lovely if completely fucking empty. The voice acting is atrocious, the missions are exactly the same throughout, its incredibly easy even on permadeath mode, its janky as fuck, cringey, tedious, awful, dull, uninspired and overall one of the shittest games I've spent more than two hours on. You'll probably get an hour out of it checking out London but you may as well just go for a walk if you live there.
    London! Could be interesting.
    Recruiting anyone, could be interesting.
    Then I saw a livestream of it and instantly noped the fuck out.
    Looked awful, not because of graphics or anything like that, it was because of the absolutely typical open world yawn fest.

The AAA industry is getting as stale as fuck.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Tempy wrote:
    Was she fit?

If yes, did she know it?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    The corr blimey guvnor accents in that video annoyed me enough to put me off. A shame it's so bad, because the recruit anyone, permadeath mechanic could have been really interesting.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Was she fit?

Depends on what you like, never fancied her or got the vibe - but she was fun to go out with. herbal in Shoreditch mostly, bad days, drum and bass, smell of weed, Shoreditch wankers everywhere. Wish I could go back in time and go to the good scenes I didn't know about until I hit 35
  • Around that time that there were house parties with the dress code "dress like a Shoreditch cunt" ie blazer and t shirt, jeans, and trainers. Lord God above.
  • "Dress like a Shoreditch cunt" has been confirmed as DLC in Watchdogs: Legion.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I have to say, I do feel Helen Lewis has been hard done by. I am sympathetic to her. But upon sending the kotaku story about watchdogs to the clubbing set, such as it remains, - the nucleus being at Peter's folks, through whom I met her - they all seem to hate her now. I dunno how much of that is that weird, unspoken envy of Oxbridge people at seeing one of their peers in the news a lot, and I dunno how much she deserves. Personally, I thought she was very nice. I think politically, she's wrong but you know, ozno bleeds red and all that
  • Around that time that there were house parties with the dress code "dress like a Shoreditch cunt" ie blazer and t shirt, jeans, and trainers. Lord God above.

Fuck that’s my normal going out gear.

O.O
  • Having met you, I must say, you could pass for one. Are you a coder in finance?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!