Forza Horizon
  • It's let me download Rally now and jolly decent it is too.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Guys, guys! Tomorrow may be my last FH2 FNF! Wedding to attend in Lake District (I'm in London) on Saturday 17th, will probably have to drive up halfway Friday night and do a night in a B&B before completing journey next morning. 

I could drive like on FH2 and have my own real life FNF, but I'll have my family with me and we would all like to live a bit longer.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • You could put it in the right thread to begin with... Jeeez....
  • I didn't have the heart to tell him.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I reckon we might need an Ultimate thread, so we don't have to mix with the scrubs.
  • Erm.... Oops.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.

• This is the replay mode, which I'd completely forgotten. Can't use any of the on-line stuff or DLC still, disconnects me from Live as soon as it loads in fact. Some game though. More arcade and a bit tougher, the campaign maybe was better than FH2.
  • Servers have been better over the weekend. Managed to download the Rally expansion, fine for £3 and something, but a bit disconnected from the main game and hard as nails. Needs ghosts and friend times as well.

The 1000 Club thing worked last night at last, really enjoyed that, although I have a feeling it needs paid DLC to get any achievements. The handling model has surprised me going back to this, much closer to PGR than I remember.

Big shots as well. No wonder the servers are broken.
    Spoiler:
  • There is the Rally Rivals mode but I couldn't get it working yesterday, haven't been able to upload ghosts all weekend, and the 1000 Club a non-starter too.  I imagine what little servers there are for this are getting hammered.  You'd think releasing for free on GwG ahead of the release of the third in the series might have prompted them to dial up a few more.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Installed this last night to have a bash on before 3 hits. Barely touched it when I had it originally. Quite looking forward to it.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    This is a blast but it's just made me want 3 even more now.
  • Played this last night for the first time in ages. Had to start again as I don't have a save file and this really holds up. Pushed the difficulty to hard and had a good few races. Forgot that your first car is a Corrado, very nice. This one really pushes the festival element, far more than the second if I recall correctly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!