Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  • It does seem short so far but that shouldn't warrant low scores. The fighting isn't that bad, I mean it's no Bayo but still decent. My problems so far has been the frantic nature of encounters. It's made more for co-op probably. When there are a few Foot on screen and all Turtles are bundling in, can hardly make out what's happening. I've got command on "all out" so I'll try changing that and see.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • the main issue i noticed is that it's completely built for 4 player coop. Some of the bosses and stages on harder difficulties are more or less impossible by yourself. that and some of the levels seem to run on a random event generator, i've only seen the out of control car on the first stage once for example.

it's a bit low budget in some places but it's a sound re-imagining of the 90s arcade games, with quite a lot of technical stuff to be discovered (jump/shell cancelling, command specials etc)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!