Dark Souls III [Spoiler Edition]
  • Haha, I fell down that hole, freaked out, rolled away several times, and used a homeward bone!

Also seeing chatter that it's likely only early in the game that the difficulty is tangibly different. It's not to do with enemy damage output but that you start with higher defence from the same vigor on Bono, which becomes less important as you go through the game? Other people completely disagreeing, of course. Meh. Souls is Souls is Souls! It's hardly a cakewalk! :)
  • I'm loving the fact that there are so many secret achievements too. Game is massive.
  • I've found a secret. I'm not sure how to solve it yet but I've seen no mention of it anywhere else!!

Could be a world first!!!
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Today's Top Tip: When you're in your inventory, click RS to make the right-hand half of the screen show your character/in-game. Perfect for Fashion Souls costume changes.
  • Game is so beautiful. Met my first
    Spoiler:
    , was awesome but no drop, was hoping for weapon set. :)

I have found a tome of pyromancy, however
    Spoiler:
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Pyro guy is by no means easy to find!!!
  • Any hints?
  • I just got invaded by a cunt of an NPC just before a boss. And he was hard. Died. Fuck.
  • Spoiler:
  • Ok thanks I'll have a mosey, thought I thoroughly checked that area. Well; there was still one house I couldn't get to for an item.
  • Yeah there's a way that looks like you've been there but you haven't. You'll suss it.
    Spoiler:
    Amazing.
  • I was about to say: CotD is amazing. Such great level design. I'm at the boss. Need to suss a good shortcut to it so I can try it repeatedly without little enemies frustrating me.

Let me know once you get near/at boss, wanna ask you something about one of the routes that opens near the end.
  • I'm doing CotD before FK. The latter looked horrible and scary!
  • Dubs
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodfeller
    PSN
    DandyDavid
    Steam
    Woodfeller

Send message
    I cracked. Played about three hours...in total.
    Spoiler:
  • PS4 I'm guessing as you seem to be online? I'm also guessing you didn't make the mistake of (someone else from here) and not pick up the item that the boss drops??

I managed to load up game and until where you are at about 20% download/install. Thought it downloads first area and then the rest?
  • So, whilst we're on the subject of the
    Spoiler:

Unreal.

• I'm at the Cathedral. I've done the Catacombs & Keep but need to find a doll to enter the most beautiful area in any game ever. Must be in the Cathedral, I'm thinking, unless there's another area I've missed? I'd walked past the entrance to the Cathedral area about 5-6 times!

Really pleased I've managed to maintain without looking anything up so far! So tempting when you get flummoxed! What SL are you guys and what weapons are you using? I'm on Fire Longsword +3 and a Raw Uchigatana + 3. SL46 or something now, I think.
  • Fire sword +5 and level 36. Really struggling with the cathedral boss...

Not looked up anything but feel like I've done loads, though I reckon there's a good whack to go.

This secret I've found is intriguing me...
  • What is it?

[put in spoilers]
  • Cathedral boss was easy for me. I'm level 36 and long sword +3. Where the fuck are the large shards?!

Think I'm doing it in the right order. 

SC: did you go up to the
    Spoiler:
  • Don't think so. How the fuck did you do the boss with a +3 long sword???

Tiger it's the
    Spoiler:
    I'm struggling with you done them?
  • That boss, what I did:
    Spoiler:
  • I think tiger meant the secret, not the boss.
  • Also, it did take me a while to get round the whole place, luckily I didn't lose too many souls. Had two occasions where I was running around with over 20k souls with no estus and small health. Tense, but played safe and beat cunts to find bonfire etc. 

Haven't defeated the two big thingies, if you even can. Lots of items near them!!!
  • Ha ha just realised what a pleb I've been!! That was easy!!!

Tiger:
    Spoiler:
  • Well I've played some more and its great looks stunning, pity I'm crap. But have infused my Broadsword and levelled up some more. 

I think I must find another bonfire as I've got fair way without finding one. I've 
    Spoiler:

I may be crap buts it's awesome
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Or find a shortcut :-)
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!