Pro Evolution Soccer (Shiny New Thread for 2016)
  • Did you get it sorted?

Not yet, haven't gotten to a new usb yet. Apparently ps4s can be finicky with usbs so maybe I'll need to align it north before starting the ceremony. 

Ended up just changing Newcastle to near enough home strip so I wasn't forced to play orange arsenal vs red and white tyneside.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • That's odd. I've never had any difficulty with any USB drive in my PS4, reading or writing.

As for leagues, let me know what you want in the OP and I'll fire it in nae borra.
  • Vela wrote:
    Well in principle you can, but not when your ps4 won't read your USB sticks. 

Ive tried every format option that is supposed to work (exfat, fat32), and the WEPES folder is in the right spot. The system just won't detect either usb drive.

I'll have to try another.

I had the same issue to begin with, I only had WEPES file I'm the root, I had to go into the file and paste the WEPES part only , because first I pasted over the whole file and my USB didn't appear when trying to import it.

Doing all the kits and everything is right Ballache but I suppose at least you can do it.
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • I started work on kits etc (they do look special) and had no problems - mine is a FAT32 drive and has nothing else on it except one folder with everything in. Takes a bit of time if you do it that way because you've got to import things into the right folder but I'm going to do a bit at a time and eventually get there. 28th October seems so far away
  • Yeah Ive tried that but I reckon its either the USB stick itself or perhaps its to do with capacity?

What's the typical time it takes to load a USB thumb drive in the menu option?

i.e. you click data management > import from usb > and then it goes to a page saying "which usb device do you want to load from?"

How long does that screen take to populate? Instantly? I give it ~2 minutes and nothing comes up, making me think it is the usb drive.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • Instantly
  • Should've bought fifa lolololololololol

Nah, I jest. This looks good, played alright, but I've clicked with Ol' Faithful/Ol' Mostly The Same.
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    Instantly

Thought so. Trying a new usb now.
  • BOOMSHAKALAKA
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Should've bought fifa lolololololololol

Nah, I jest. This looks good, played alright, but I've clicked with Ol' Faithful/Ol' Mostly The Same.

One of my s4 kids was raging about fifa this morning. Now, he's not the most eloquent but he said it "sucks" because "the passing is awful"

KIDS EH
  • Indeed.  I was out on foot this weekend with a kid who asks me about videogame stuff all the time.  He was bewildered when I told him I'd been playing PES, calling it 'a poor man's FIFA'.
  • Poor: less money, more soul.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Football in the morning sun, playing football till the evening comes,
    Watching my shot roll in...
  • I've done about half the Prem teams now. Did a few of the cup competitions edits too but I reckon I've cocked them up, I didn't have the guide open and guessed a few so I'll probably have QPR and Preston NE contesting the 2018 World Cup final :0
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Oh and to add to my list of fail, even though I read Adkm's post on team names, I managed to use a capital letter followed by the rest in lowercase, which now clash with the uneditable LICENSED TEAMS FFS
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I did that on prem league but when I got to man utd I scrapped it and did all caps. Looks better that way when the team lineups come up in game - good enough for sky sports etc.

I've found perverse delight in doing as much as I can on edits. I've got all teams and badges done, proper commentary names (lol East Kilbride is in there), managers names (all caps, first initial then last name like players), photos and stadiums (written properly as that's how Old Trafford was done) as well as rivalries set up. I'm onto Norwich on strips. Getting there. Strangely relaxing.
  • Are there any commentary names missing? I can't see Arsenal :-(
  • I'm hoping to keep myself free on Friday night for this in case anyone wants some matches.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Are there any commentary names missing? I can't see Arsenal :-(

You mean LONDON
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I might be out Friday, but if not I'd be keen.

Though even playing 1v1 vs a friend online seems fat from trivial. At least, here's no "invite to your session" that I can see. Do you really have to create a private room and share passwords? Feels like the Nintendo model of multilayer...
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Are there any commentary names missing? I can't see Arsenal :-(

You mean LONDON

But does it say LONDON or ARSENAL?

• Got 6 or 7 clubs fully kitted out now. I might not understand the edit formats though. e.g.

LEICESTER

HOME 

SHIRT

BASE DESIGN 2 (6/12/34)
    DESIGN 1 - 70 (61/61/61)

SHORTS

BASE COLOUR (6/12/34)

SOCKS

BASE COLOUR (6/12/34)

NAME TYPE 1 ARCH 1 (WHITE)
    NUMBER TYPE 1 (WHITE)
    SHORTS NUMBER (WHITE)
  • Also, man utd can suck a fuck.
  • Vela, go to the paste image option at the bottom of the list, you seem to have done a Reg ;)
  • Oh fuck I did too
  • What about shorts, socks and numbers? Do you just paste the strip onto a white base?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    No. You do those codes where it says then paste the image on. Do it in that order otherwise you have to start again.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Right I'm not following this at all. Says (FOR ARSENAL) BASE DESIGN 1 (61/61/61) So I assume I choose design 1 and then 61s are the colour. Fine Then it says DESIGN 1- 70 (48,1,1) Which I thought for design one meant choose option 70 then the colours, but that doesn't look right. Help?

Can you explain what you did then because Im making this mistake.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    So you need to firstly import the strip pictures. Then when you go in to edit strips do the base colours, socks, shorts
    Then paste in the image on top. Jobs a goodun
  • Ive imported the strip pictures. But help me decode this for example:

LEICESTER

HOME 

SHIRT

BASE DESIGN 2 (6/12/34) what does this mean
    DESIGN 1 - 70 (61/61/61) what does this mean

SHORTS

BASE COLOUR (6/12/34) - what does this mean

SOCKS

BASE COLOUR (6/12/34) - what does this mean?

NAME TYPE 1 ARCH 1 (WHITE) - obvious
    NUMBER TYPE 1 (WHITE) - obvious
    SHORTS NUMBER (WHITE) - obvious

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!