E3 HYPE TRAIN 2015 EX HYPER FIGHTING EDITION
  • adored wrote:
    I assume this ties more into your anti xbox stance?
    This would've been tragic whoever it was aimed at, but J2 is still a proper Halo fanboy. Get over yourself 'nana, anti Xbox stance my arse .
    WHY DON'T YOU MARRY SONY THEN?
  • *deletes user*
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    SUCK ON THIS, XCOCK.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    PS4SKIN
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    [Uses Deleter]
  • adored wrote:
    This would've been tragic whoever it was aimed at, but J2 is still a proper Halo fanboy. Get over yourself 'nana, anti Xbox stance my arse .
    WHY DON'T YOU MARRY SONY THEN?
    MAYBE I WILL!!!
  • WHAT? WAIT...
  • Don't?

Hit me!
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I AIN'T LEAVING TILL I KINECT MY FIST TO A MICROSOFTY.
  • Warning. Fisting may result in RROD.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    adored wrote:
    Warning. Fisting may result in RROD.

Especially in DVDA format
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Fuck me, just watched the Nintendo thing. Not great.

Xenoblade and Fire Emblem, that's it really.
  • How come they didn't show Zelda? Saving it for TGS?
  • JonB wrote:
    The bit of the campaign they showed looked boring as fuck. I don't know how that can still excite anyone.
    I also sat watched some kind of Gears of War video, with a bloke and a lass wandering around some old fort because it was dangerously windy out or something, then there were glowy sacs, chasing some kind of climby monster, then there were 3 monster thingies that they shot and chainsawed and I was just really bored.

Am I way off here? Or is this just a slow section or something?
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    They haven't finished the Amibos yet

@adored
  • djchump wrote:
    It could be that. But why choose sections that have loads of talking and wandering about for your demo? The Halo one involved having to run about following some other people and the odd thing to shoot as far as I watched it, and then loads of talking. I dunno, is it supposed to be atmosphere or something?

It's not surprising Doom looked fresh when these are the alternatives.
  • Basically these games have not moved on one iota in ten years. We'll be doing what we've always been doing for a really long time now - wandering between shooting galleries with knee high walls interspersed with cheesy narrative and clichéd marine banter. 

Forced slow bits in shooting games need to die painfully.
  • JonB wrote:
    djchump wrote:
    It could be that. But why choose sections that have loads of talking and wandering about for your demo? The Halo one involved having to run about following some other people and the odd thing to shoot as far as I watched it, and then loads of talking. I dunno, is it supposed to be atmosphere or something? It's not surprising Doom looked fresh when these are the alternatives.
    Aye, there's some slower-paced bits in the conference demo, but there's still several orders of magnitude more action than the Gears 4 thingy:

And then there's the rather bonkers "Welcome To Hell" arena style action video:

• wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    adored wrote:

Wasnt meant as an insult, he admitted it himself in an earlier post lol! As in literally directly! It was a genuine question. Get over yourself and stop looking at every opportunity to shit stir.

• Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Thread may yet claim a victim.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    djchump wrote:
    It could be that. But why choose sections that have loads of talking and wandering about for your demo? The Halo one involved having to run about following some other people and the odd thing to shoot as far as I watched it, and then loads of talking. I dunno, is it supposed to be atmosphere or something? It's not surprising Doom looked fresh when these are the alternatives.
    Aye, there's some slower-paced bits in the conference demo, but there's still several orders of magnitude more action than the Gears 4 thingy:
    And then there's the rather bonkers "Welcome To Hell" arena style action video:

New Doom might actually be my game of the show, for what I've seen...

It came out of nowhere, has amazing art direction, looks really fun to play (and I'm not a big FPS fan at all), and was introduced with... Get this... A fucking playable demo.

No Mans Sky would be a close second, but I'll probably get to play new Doom for an entire year, before No Plans... Sorry. No Mans' gets to beta.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    JRPC wrote:
    The Biggest Disappointment Despite Already Low Expectations award goes to Halo 5. 343 really don't have the first bloody clue. tLG's my fav so far.
    Curious as to why? As a Halo fan I thought it looked awesome. The way their respecting the lore and bringing in fan favourites, Warzone too looked ace. I assume this ties more into your anti xbox stance? 

More the other way around. Have hated every single thing 343 have done with my favourite game since they took over.

Halo 5 demo made it look a hell of a lot like Halo 4 - not a good sign as far as I'm concerned. If that's the best wizz-bang level they could muster for the big E3 reveal then they're in trouble. Again.

Who the hell wants to play as Spartan Locke anyway? Give us the bloody Chief! 

It's saving grace was having Fillion back. Would have much preferred the full old ODST team back to chase down the Chief. That I could have got behind. Not this though. Not this.

Keep clinging on if you like, but deep down you know Halo's already dead.

I dont think it is but I respect your point. General reaction outside the hardcore Halo fanbase has been quiet.

I think the footage of Warzone swayed me though it was brief. Maybe Im more hyped for Halo than most as I know the wider fiction more, dunno.

• dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    adored wrote:
    Wasnt meant as an insult, he admitted it himself in an earlier post lol! As in literally directly! It was a genuine question. Get over yourself and stop looking at every opportunity to shit stir.

Roh oh
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Skerret wrote:

Was thinking you're a high roller nao...

Why don't you get invites to E3?
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    Just for you Adored. Apologies JRPC.

05334120-61E1-4F8C-97FE-5BFBD77E6FDF_zpsyhymkhy2.png
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Was thinking you're a high roller nao... Why don't you get invites to E3?
    They fear me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!