The Walking Dead - A videogame by Monkey Island and Gary "I wrote the script for Akira" Whitta
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Do you have a man-cave? I need a man-cave.
    My missus wants me to have one of those, if I had the space I would!
  • Well.... It's technically my daughter's room, but we are finding it hard to get her out of our room and into her own. So I'm using it as a man-cave for now! Once she moves, it'll be back to bedroom for me and less movies and games. Second child in a cot in our room will probably mean NO gaming and stuff until I make room downstairs.

I'll be spending most of my life moving stuff around, it seems.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • My main problem is actually that once I start playing street fighter I don't play anything else, which leads to just feeling like I don't have any time to play anything else.

Gonna try my best to squeeze in TWD though.
  • just played through the whole of this. excellent storytelling and putting you in the positions to make choices is really involving. its weird how a game with rlatively ,ittle to do can be so compelling.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    ayns wrote:
    For the record I played pretty much the same way as Tempy.  You know you're likely to die.  Go down gracefully?
    No. Fight tooth and nail to survive. I get that you're playing the game like a true gent and you want Clem to think the sun shines out of your arse, but if you put yourself in the position of a daily food ration consisting of a fucking apple or some crackers then I reckon you'd take a different approach.

I'd like the game to take a turn at that point, the group take the food so Lee decides to leave with Clem so he isn't tempted to lose his soul by eating any of the 'stolen' food. Cut to two weeks later, after chewing the bark off a tree in a QTE, you get the option of a) starvation or b) eat Clem.
  • Hahaha, jokes on you because bark is DELISH AND NUTRISH
  • Was trying to continue my play through of episode 3 last night and the game starts me on episode 1. Lost all my progress it seems. Starting ep 3 again, not too sure it will remember my past decisions...
  • Clem is probably the reason I didn't take all the gubbins either.
    Spoiler:

• Spoiler:
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I'd like the game to take a turn at that point, the group take the food so Lee decides to leave with Clem so he isn't tempted to lose his soul by eating any of the 'stolen' food. Cut to two weeks later, after chewing the bark off a tree in a QTE, you get the option of a) starvation or b) eat Clem.
    hahahahaha!
    Clem is probably the reason I didn't take all the gubbins either.
    Spoiler:
    No, and it wasn't needed for a 'surviving reason' because of the fact that we, erm, survived after this event.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    @Crayola

Well that's the thing isn't it? When you compare it to other stuff going on in the world at that stage taking some abandoned food is a piss in the ocean. I'm surprised you weren't given the option to remind Clem of the shit that just went down at the farm as a good reason to take what you can get.

I fear for some of you come the zed apocalypse. Oh we can't shelter in this property, it trespassing. Oh we can't take supplies from this shop, it's shoplifting. Oh, we can't park the car here, we'll get a fucking parking ticket.
  • Oh dear not this again.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Ha sorry Tempy, I missed it last time as a spoiler scared me off.
  • Nah it's okay. General gist is, people did different things, all is right with the world.

What chapter are you on now?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Still haven't started 3, MotN has taken over my life.
  • @Crayola Well that's the thing isn't it? When you compare it to other stuff going on in the world at that stage taking some abandoned food is a piss in the ocean. I'm surprised you weren't given the option to remind Clem of the shit that just went down at the farm as a good reason to take what you can get. I fear for some of you come the zed apocalypse. Oh we can't shelter in this property, it trespassing. Oh we can't take supplies from this shop, it's shoplifting. Oh, we can't park the car here, we'll get a fucking parking ticket.

Quoted for truth. That was such a no brainer to me. It shouldn't even have been an option, anyone that refused to take it should've died.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • Oh go boil yr head
  • When the Zed apocalypse comes, I'm taking your sh*t before some other swine lucks into it.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    haha
  • That'll probably happen, yup.
  • I'll be throwing my lot in with the cannibalistic rapists.
  • I've said it before and I'll say it again... I will not rule out eating human. Fuck being a vegetarian.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Nah, if it got to that stage I'd find some rope or a cliff.
  • I've probably eaten worse.
  • Mod74 wrote:

It all depends on who else is still alive, surely?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Maybe, I don't have kids to look after and I'm pretty sure the missus would want to exit before canibalisim as well.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    RasDam wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    It all depends on who else is still alive, surely?
    Good film that.
  • Mod74 wrote:
    Maybe, I don't have kids to look after and I'm pretty sure the missus would want to exit before canibalisim as well.

My loved ones would probably be dead by that point too actually. Heck, I'd probably be one of the first to go.

@Paul I didn't like Alive, although it's the movie that made me realise that I'd turn to cannibalism under the wrong circumstances.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Yeah, the only thing I'd be eating if I survived the first day of an outbreak would be my hat.
  • RasDam wrote:
    @Crayola Well that's the thing isn't it? When you compare it to other stuff going on in the world at that stage taking some abandoned food is a piss in the ocean. I'm surprised you weren't given the option to remind Clem of the shit that just went down at the farm as a good reason to take what you can get. I fear for some of you come the zed apocalypse. Oh we can't shelter in this property, it trespassing. Oh we can't take supplies from this shop, it's shoplifting. Oh, we can't park the car here, we'll get a fucking parking ticket.
    Quoted for truth. That was such a no brainer to me. It shouldn't even have been an option, anyone that refused to take it should've died.

the guy had left his car for a bit while looking for his kid! if people end up dog eat dog like that there's no difference between the zombies and the people!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!