#Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I think I might have that too. Will have to check when I get home.
    Get schwifty.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    I will get on Vita too then. Only ever played intro on PS2.

No... It's brass on Vita.
    Completely different engine away from the battles.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • There’s an announcement tomorrow for persona 5 S as well. Who knows what it is. Probably a dancing game.
  • So Persona 5 S is Persona 5 Scramble - a Dynasty Warriors type thing.

It's is on Switch as well as PS4.

• Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    That is not the Persona 5 on Switch I was looking for...
    Get schwifty.
  • I think it's the only one you're getting.
  • I think anyone who’s into persona 5 will
    Dig that though. I liked the Zelda one (for a bit)
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I’m still confident P5 will come to Switch, it’s just a matter of when.
    Get schwifty.
  • FFS WHAT.

Fine I'll start it again on Ps4 and finish it in the year 2028 instead...
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Hm that could be fun. It's the same idea as Hyrule Warriors and the Fire Emblem thing right? Never picked up either of those as I got enough to play, but I might get this one then.

So that's all the Persona news done then? Time to figure out if I finally start P5, or wait for P5R and go for any P3 version.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Musou Persona is a game made exclusively for me. You're allowed to enjoy it too.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Dusted off the Vita just now and checked PSN; P3P is £25 on there so that’s a nope.  Still have the game on PSP though, so all’s not lost.
    Get schwifty.
  • £25 for a PSP game is juts ridunc
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Raiziel wrote:
    That is not the Persona 5 on Switch I was looking for...

Omg. I'd lose my shit.

Raiziel wrote:
    Dusted off the Vita just now and checked PSN; P3P is £25 on there so that’s a nope.  Still have the game on PSP though, so all’s not lost.

It's been on sale a few times sub £10. I'm pretty sure I got it for 8.

I'm probably being a little hard on the game, but was really put out by the omission of the 3D environments found in the PS2 version.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Yeah, it’s a shame they were omitted, but the game makes up for it with additions elsewhere.
    Get schwifty.
  • Also it really wasn’t so bad, but agree the 3D environments are missed. It was a lot easier keeping up with everything through menus though. The dungeons were still the same though weren’t they?
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Have done some reading and I understand the dungeons being the same. No cutscene and lesser quality graphics / sound in p3p, also no epilogue but people have varied opinions on if it's actually good. P3p has the female which supposedly has a better story / social links and a better battle system.

Those seem to be the main differences, and I've seen people suggest you just watch the cutscenes on YouTube after, but would that even work if you start as the female? 

Part of me thinks I'll enjoy fes the most and that's about the same price as p3p digital. Just would need to get a ps2 as well. I loved the cutscenes in p4g. Just wished they had done an updated version by now and fused the two in some way.
  • Regret selling FES now
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I never sell anything...well that’s not entirely true, I did end up getting rid of my entire N64 collection, but from the PS2/GameCube/Xbox generation I’ve kept it all. So having just checked, I have FES along with P4 and Digital Devil Saga’s 1 and 2 and Lucifer’s Call. I remember reading very good about those DDS games and they were pretty high up on my list of games to go back to. There just aren’t enough hours in the day...
    Get schwifty.
  • Nina wrote:
    Part of me thinks I'll enjoy fes the most and that's about the same price as p3p digital. Just would need to get a ps2 as well. I loved the cutscenes in p4g. Just wished they had done an updated version by now and fused the two in some way.

Still have a PS3 lying around somewhere? The psn version for ps3 is about $10 I think.
  • Raiziel wrote:
    I never sell anything...well that’s not entirely true, I did end up getting rid of my entire N64 collection, but from the PS2/GameCube/Xbox generation I’ve kept it all. So having just checked, I have FES along with P4 and Digital Devil Saga’s 1 and 2 and Lucifer’s Call. I remember reading very good about those DDS games and they were pretty high up on my list of games to go back to. There just aren’t enough hours in the day...

Sold all of ‘em. Don’t think I have many PS2 games left at all. Not enough hours in the day indeed so it all felt a bit pointless to keep. Not enough space in the house either!

Think I resigned myself to accepting that I won’t get to play them and that if I did ever get the time, I’m sure I’d be able to find a copy to play somewhere!
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    @cosmic, it's all back in Europe. The only things I have here are ps4, Switch, 3ds, vita and pc/Mac.

Most sensible thing right seems to just play vanilla 5. And accept that I probably will never see the whatever cool stuff R will add.
  • Don’t forget to pick up Persona Q2 for 3ds in June, the first was amazing and it stars everyone!

• Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Decided to start 5 after reading somewhere that Royal will detect a save file for it. Not sure what is gonna do with it.

Loving it so far, about 5 hours in.

Should take a look at those 3ds games but I can't buy them here.

And slightly random, but I learned yesterday that apparently Atlus America is located here in OC too, that explains seeing cars completely covered in P5 stickers every once in a while.
  • I just restarted P5 as well. am about 7-10 hours in or so (have just done the tutorial on fusions etc).

I feel it's taking a long time to get started, but I'm loving it so far as well. The stuff about the localisation hasn't annoyed me very much at all, and am interested and knowing more about all the characters etc.

And punk nurse is awesome.

edit: as a bit of an Atlus fanboi myself, it's pretty cool to live near their HQ!
  • Good news!
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Good news!

If that's in response to P5 royal detecting a save file, bear in mind it's only to give something extra (items or costumes I guess). 

They've said it won't pick up from a save on the vanilla edition... understandably really. Annoying it won't pick up a completed save though, as I'm sure people would love to NG+ on Royal.

If not then I'll shut up...
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    P5 is my next game after DQXI. Was going to wait for The Royal, but I feel like I’m ready for some Persona now, not in eighteen months time. And besides, playing The Royal is as good an excuse as any for a second play through.
    Get schwifty.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Good news!
      If that's in response to P5 royal detecting a save file, bear in mind it's only to give something extra (items or costumes I guess).  They've said it won't pick up from a save on the vanilla edition... understandably really. Annoying it won't pick up a completed save though, as I'm sure people would love to NG+ on Royal. If not then I'll shut up...

It was.

Oh well. I’ll just have to pick up Royal at some point in the future anyway.
  • Raiziel wrote:
    P5 is my next game after DQXI. Was going to wait for The Royal, but I feel like I’m ready for some Persona now, not in eighteen months time. And besides, playing The Royal is as good an excuse as any for a second play through.

Yes that’s it!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!