Fez poster (For sale 8th of August 2014)
  • adored wrote:
    You spent 4 months plugging them on here and didn't reserve a couple?

Haha - well the megadrive ones have taken a total of 18 months (and counting) to shift 100 - so to be perfectly honest I thought it would take some time to sell them, and those who followed me here/wanted one would be able to just buy one as is.

• Well done Dan, posters look great and congrats on the quick sale.

Thanks mate much appreciated.

• Hodgepodge wrote:
    Bollocks. Any chance of a second print run or are they numbered?

Prints aren't numbered but I'm not doing any more FEZ ones - I said to myself from the outset that it was all about doing a small run - I was at the printers to watch them being screened, so to do more just to make some more money wouldn't be right.

Will definitely be doing another project with the same kind of process though!
  • The Daddy wrote:
    Do a Spelunky one.

I've never played it, and my 'thing' with these prints is to only do them on things that I like/have inspired me - if I play it and it takes over my life then I might do :)

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Not the same thing but I've just listed the zombie poster I made on eBay, the A0 one is massive!

This is the start of the eBay side of my business, I didn't want to go that way but the shit wall graphics are selling by the bucket load and it has been analysed over and over and the projected turnover is £20k a month so I have to do it.
  • danclarke wrote:
    Hodgepodge wrote:
    Bollocks. Any chance of a second print run or are they numbered?
    Prints aren't numbered but I'm not doing any more FEZ ones - I said to myself from the outset that it was all about doing a small run - I was at the printers to watch them being screened, so to do more just to make some more money wouldn't be right. Will definitely be doing another project with the same kind of process though!

Ah ok. Congrats man, the posters looked amazing.
    Animal Crossing - Name: Chrissy
    Island: Hopperton
    Fruit: Cherries
    FC: SW-6061-2213-4257
  • danclarke wrote:
    The Daddy wrote:
    Do a Spelunky one.

I've never played it, and my 'thing' with these prints is to only do them on things that I like/have inspired me - if I play it and it takes over my life then I might do :)

It's tremendous.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!