Can't Help Falling in Love
  • Yoda Stories. It was weirdly moreish for being so completely shallow.
  • Premier manager in the megadrive was great, pre-cm days. Loads of features and you could take Preston ne all the way to the top with a well trained youth team. Also, you could name the youth players which added an xcom level of attachment.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Perfect Dark Zero. Awful campaign tutorial mash up, strange shiny early console HD graphics and not much in the way of charm. I played the hell out of it on-line early in the life of the 360, good fun and the randoms were pleasant. I did think that it was perfectly normal to hate half the maps and avoid them as well.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Perfect dark zero got a lot of love at release didn't it?
  • It's not quite the same thing, because I never bought it, but there was a Pirates of the Caribbean demo released not long after I picked up my 360.  I thought it looked great, I thought it played well, and I even liked one-on-one sword duel at the end of the section.  I was looking forward to it, then Edge weighed in with a [3] or something, and similarly shitty reviews started popping up.  It made me question whether I could even spot a poor modern game tbh, because I'd been telling people how much I liked it for weeks - the reviews were so bad there really wasn't much grey area left regarding its quality.  I should have bought it anyway, because I liked it, but I didn't.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!