New Releases
  • Now that the summer games drought is dying down, what's everyone's first post-drought purchase?

Mine started with Danganronpa 2.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I've had a lean period, till the last week, when I bought Metro Redup, DkS2 pc/dlc, Wolfenstein, EO IV and pre-ordered Bayo 2. Oops.

not getting destiny. So not sure what else I will get this year. I'm sure there's something else I'm looking forward too - bloodborne and zelda and U4 my only real hype though.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Looking around, FC4, smash bros, driveclub other maybes. Batman next year another hype.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Destiny broke my dry spell, hadn't bought a new gen game since Titty. Then Minecraft finally popped up so I got that too.

Now I just need the time to play, I figure sleep is overrated so I'm going to cut down on it.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I don't even notice the droughts anymore.
    Get schwifty.
  • With the constant indie releases these days the drought isn't as prominent as it once was. I've played plenty of games over the last few months, but my first "big" release was Minecraft on Xbox One and I've bought a Destiny PS4 to pick up on Tuesday.
  • Aye, it hasn't really been a drought for me personally either, just in terms of big new releases. I've been more than occupied by smaller, digital-only games (80 Days, DEVICE 6, Stick it to the Man) and a few retro games like Guitaroo Man. No problems here, though it hasn't felt as exciting from a "new" point of view as last year, where so many big games were released (TW101, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros., Etrian Odyssey IV).
    acemuzzy wrote:
    I've had a lean period, till the last week, when I bought Metro Redup, DkS2 pc/dlc, Wolfenstein, EO IV and pre-ordered Bayo 2. Oops. not getting destiny. So not sure what else I will get this year. I'm sure there's something else I'm looking forward too - bloodborne and zelda and U4 my only real hype though.

Etrian Odyssey IV, good choice. I picked it up almost a year ago and it's the sort of thing you can always return to, on and off. Still play it now and again, one day I will complete it and I'm not ashamed of doing so at such a slow pace!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!