Bloodborne Blind Run thread. STRICTLY NO SPOILERS!
  • Wtf?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Case in point: archers on ledges in Anor Londo on original DkS. I died so many many times, losing tens of thousands of souls. Eventually beat it by trying different approach or at least managing to execute one of the approaches I had thought of!
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • Done for the night. First boss I have found is owning me but in an annoying way where I know it is possible.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Ah, that's the worst thing you can do, trying to rush in.  Im replaying DkS and made a mistake of thinking I know the game better now and can rush in. Like fuck I can. Enemies will kill you the slightest moment they can get.

I did it. The reward was not worth it - but it felt good getting to the end of it. It was like a puzzle towards the endl, making sure I lined everything up correctly.
  • [justify]Possibly the most serious, middle class shit going on here.  Advice: Souls on ps3 or Xbox. BUT LISTEN!  PS3 =lounge =hi def tv and free online. BUT Xbox = massive projection screen in  my mancave with pons (look it up, you bums) melting, ultra loud sound but no online (I've stopped paying live since I've moved over to ps4) what do?[/justify]
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • Souls is a game designed for the man cave.

Move the PS3 to the man cave.

• I can't wait to get online with this tomorrow night.
    I obtained necessaries late on in tonight's session.
  • You starting again tomorrow night? 
    I'm sort of glad I didn't receive this today as i would have been playing non stop all day without any invasions, which is cheating!

• I was going to but I am happy with progress, I only played about 3 hours which was enough to progress the equivalent of reaching Taurus Demon on DkS.
    There is a something that may help with invasions that can be obtained early.
  • Ah ok 

A something? What is this something? Spoiler tag if necessary!

• :(

But I'll have to wait about 12 hours for that, maybe more!

• Yea you can't rush in Google, you need to slow down. 
    Playing a souls game is a bit like making love to a beautiful woman.
    Dark Souls needs to be wined and dined. Get to know her a little bit first, take your time and find out what she does, how she feels, what her expectations are. Listen to her stories and pretend to be interested. 
    Then when it's time to make a move don't rush in head first, she enjoys a slow build up. Foreplay is very important, take the time to really play with her inner workings before you dive in and start swinging your sword around. 
    When she's ready for you to enter her tough to penetrate areas, she'll let you know.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    google wrote:
    Skerret wrote:
    Hullo Googs.
    HELLO. Going surfing next week. Come with?
    Yeah alright.  As long as there's no sharks in the ocean, y'know, anywhere.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    TIL wookie LALALALALALA
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Skerret wrote:
    TIL wookie has yet to make love to any beautiful women
    Shh... That was OUR little secret!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    edited
  • You were nearly removed from my inner circle of trust, you have been redeemed
  • I'm still doing pictures of people as dark souls characters. Gimme a shout if you want done.
    @stone, I need a pic of you if you want to be Mildred.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Cheapest three months live, Any ideas?
  • I paid £14.99 for 3 months in GAME this morning which I assume is about as pricey as it gets, but I wanted to avoid all the problems people have had with cancelling auto renew.
    Live & PSN (Vita only) - MattTheSurveyor
  • Vastik
    Show networks
    Twitter
    curiousmachine
    PSN
    Curious__Machine
    Steam
    CuriousMachine
    Wii
    Jammy

Send message
    I can't stop rolling off the edge of cliffs goddammit!
  • Keep rolling, rolling, rolling

Ahem.

• n0face wrote:
    Cheapest three months live, Any ideas?

This place? Crazy Game Time

I bought 14 months of XBOX live for $45 (25-30 quid)
  • I spunked my money at game, couldn't wait. First impressions are that the grass noise is really annoying.
  • Hyperventilating with hype.
  • n0face wrote:
    I spunked my money at game, couldn't wait. First impressions are that the grass noise is really annoying.

Agreed.

It goes away very quickly though
  • The woman at the start is creepy, milky eyed hags are too rare a sight nowadays.

• Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Argh, I don't know where to go. Too scary!
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!