Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    There's more than enough variety on there if you're prepared to look. Besides, who's to say there aren't titles like this in the pipeline. You're talking to a massive platformer fanboy here.
  • My mate buggered off to newyork for a year and left me his Xbox. I think it's pretty old and after almost a year its got red ring. How long before the warrenty thing runs out?

In conclusion : After almost a year with an Xbox 360 I have to say that it's the most wank games console I've ever used.
    The next generation doesn't start until MAG comes out. 

PSN: Naemuckle
    STEAM: Naemuckle
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    ...and that's relevant here, why?
  • Because it's an xbox and you lot will know how long the warrenty lasts? I can't use XBLA if the things bricked now can I?

• Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    3 years from date of purchase.
  • It might actually be ok then! Cheer mod.

• Facepalm.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I, like many others here, have all 3 consoles and I cannot help but think that anybody that has experienced a 360 and a PS3 and then goes on to slate the 360 is either stupid, a teenage fanboy or a cunt.

I'm not sure why I think this but it's something I probably shouldn't but for some reason just can't shake off...

Anyways, back on topic, when does this Deadlight or whatever it's called getting released?
  • Moto70 wrote:
    Anyways, back on topic, when does this Deadlight or whatever it's called getting released?

Still TBA I think. I'm looking forward to it.

I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    It's probably my most anticipated game at the mo...
  • Not sure if this has been posted before but...

...from Sega

More platformy type stuff with large gulps of Ren & Stimpy.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:

It's part of SoA so expect it next month/early August.
  • Moto70 wrote:
    I, like many others here, have all 3 consoles and I cannot help but think that anybody that has experienced a 360 and a PS3 and then goes on to slate the 360 is either stupid, a teenage fanboy or a cunt.

I'm not sure why I think this but it's something I probably shouldn't but for some reason just can't shake off...

The bloody thing doesn't work. It sounds like a jet taking off when it did work. The controllers,both of them broke. The disk drive was starting to fail. It's user interface confused the hell out of my house mates when they tried to watch sky and netflix but both of them could work out the PS3 on their first try.

Can you blame me?

• Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    They worked Sky on the PS3?

How'd they manage that?
  • Scotswahey wrote:
    1. The bloody thing doesn't work. 2. It sounds like a jet taking off when it did work. 3. The controllers,both of them broke. 4. The disk drive was starting to fail. 5. It's user interface confused the hell out of my house mates when they tried to watch sky and netflix but both of them could work out the PS3 on their first try. 6.  Can you blame me?

1. That is a problem.
    2. Ironically, it's my Ps3 that is the loudest at the moment. But yes, loud fan is annoying.
    3. wtaf are you doing to them? I've been through a few, but I've had the system a while. Still on my first ps3 controller, but then I barely play any games on it.
    4. Annoying.
    5. Well, this is really just what you're used to. And/or different strokes. I find the UI on the xbox generally much better than the ps3, but neither are bad.
    6. No, but you still have to be a mentalist to prefer a ps3 pad over the xbox one. ;)
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Last comment on this I promise but one of my biggest issues with the controller is the D pad. When you type your name using the Dpad it would go all over the place. Add to that the fact the keyboard isnt qwerty... who uses ABCD?? Yes you can use the sticks but a D pad is meant to be an accurate digital input which it clearly isnt.

I wanted to like the thing. I paid for XBOX live and bought some games but at the end of the day something would always always annoy me when I used the thing. I was also annoyed by the fact that the standard unit comes with almost nothing and the controllers still take AA batterys?!?

The controllers broke because the metal tabs that connect the battery caddy to the controller both bent down too far. I had to bend them back with a hook and they're still not right.

Sorry for going off topic... I'm just sayin.

• Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    You can change the onscreen keyboard to use QWERTY if you want.

Bent battery connectors is hardly broken. Sounds like you were using slightly oversized rechargeables in there and moved back to normal AAs.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    So, back to XBLA then....
  • Yes, quite.

This week's offering is Magic: The Gathering 2013 for 800 points.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • As discussed elsewhere, using AAs in a controller is infinitely better than a rechargeable battery inside the controller.  If you think otherwise, even for a moment, then as Moto70 might say, you're either stupid, a teenage fanboy, or a cunt.
  • But, yeah, ecksblah...
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    New World of Keflings DLC incoming:

Candy_Theme-1.jpeg

Looks sickly sweet.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Looks like the perfect grooming tool.
  • Facewon, you mean to tell me you have a PS3 and you haven't tried Demon's Souls? o-O
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    As discussed elsewhere, using AAs in a controller is infinitely better than a rechargeable battery inside the controller.  If you think otherwise, even for a moment, then as Moto70 might say, you're either stupid, a teenage fanboy, or a cunt.

I get AA's free from work. Which is a good thing because they seem to run flat really quickly.

• Summer of Arcade, dates and prices.
    18th July: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, 1200 Points
    25th July: Wreckateer, 800 Points
    1st August: Deadlight, 1200 Points
    8th August: Hybrid, 1200 Points
    15th August: Dust: An Elysian Tail, 1200 Points

Think it'll just be Tony Hawk for me.
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • Deadlight and Dust are on my radar.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Bollocks, only Deadlight on there for me. Where's that Spelunky and that other thing I was interested in?
  • Scotswahey wrote:
    I get AA's free from work. Which is a good thing because they seem to run flat really quickly.
    They can't be good quality.  There is a better answer.

energizerbatterycharger.jpg
  • Hmm, I thought Deadlight was a sequel to that shitty XBLA fps. That's Blacklight apparently. Yeah, it looks cool.
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!