Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    rorlogo_cropped1.png

Risk of Rain is an action platformer/adventure game with randomized elements.While we don’t want to spoil the story, we can let a few things through! The game is set in the distant future, where space transportation is common. Space trains carry passengers and goods all across space. A particular space train, however, had some very special cargo. Through a series of unfortunate events, this space train gets shot out of orbit and crash lands on a mysterious planet.. with one survivor.
    Randomized elements to keep play fresh

The big feature of our game is the randomized elements. The position you spawn on the map, which map you spawn on, the location of chests, enemy spawns, item spawns and more are all randomly chosen by the AI Director! We also have a massive amount of content in our game: we have 100 unique items planned, all with interesting effects. No +HP or +DAMAGE, but chance to spawn missiles and stop time. You have the option of choosing between 10 characters, all with their own different moveset.

What makes Risk of Rain unique?

Another thing that’s important in our game is that as time increases, so does difficulty. Represented in a bar on the HUD, every minute increases the enemies’ power and spawn count, developing a great sense of urgency.

The game already has both offline co op ready to go and online works sometimes. The game supports a wired 360 pad for in game, K&M for menus etc. The game is hard as nails. Ive managed t get to level 3 but then I get destroyed.

The game is on Steam Greenlight here

Official site
    You can buy the game now from the site. Packages available:
    Base game-$9.99
    Base game 4 pack with 25% off $29.99
    Base Game with beta access-$24.99
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • I'd like to know if there are any randomised elements.
  • The weather
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Thumbs up from me, I'll have a look.
  • Looks pretty cool :)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    messing around on this last night on Twitch. Just trying out the characters, And I landed up doing the first level! Such a great game it really is. Only issue so far is setting up multiplayer is a right ball ache. Setting up port forwarding etc

http://www.twitch.tv/gertlushgamer/b/443227482
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Great stuff. I backed this badboy on Kickstarter and can't wait to give it a crack when I get my code.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!