Your Last Achievement/Trophy Unlocked - It's OK, You Can Brag!
‹ Previous1234
  • So... kicking the ball off with my latest.

Batman: Arkham City

Been spending the weekend playing Batman: Arkham City, and after collecting all 400 fucking riddler trophies from the main game, I got the following.

669394.jpg
    Genius - 50G
    Rescue all the hostages from Riddler.

669138.jpg
    Brainteaser - 40G
    Rescue the fifth hostage from Riddler

668623.jpg
    Intellectual - 30G
    Rescue the fourth hostage from Riddler

668212.jpg
    Puzzler - 20G
    Rescue the third hostage from Riddler

667518.jpg
    Mastermind - 20G
    Rescue the second hostage from Riddler

666624.jpg
    Conundrum - 20G
    Rescue the first hostage from Riddler

I'm pretty sick of looking for Riddler Trophies now, glad that part is over. Now on to the Challenges!
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Image cannot be loaded - 10plorts.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Misspelled 'plornt', 1 plorts.

All 400 Riddler trophies, eh? Nice.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • 10G Trials Evolution

No problemo

That's my only achievement.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    There's a couple of free games that give out Achievements that I assume are still available.

Harm's Way is sort of a desert based battle racer type thing

Dorito's Crash Course is kinda like Wipeout meets Trials. You'd probably want to wait till you have some friends to race against for that one.

Both are decent enough for free.
  • Trials Evolution:
    The Professional (30g)

Full credit to the game for not making you complete the extreme levels in order to 'complete' it!
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • Can't be arsed to find the values or names or anything because I am at work but I got 2 on L4D2 which I am impressed with:

The all 4 Survivors hit by one spit gob, achieved against forumites on the Carnival Finale, sorry Elm, Wookie, Nina and Lester.

Then on Hard Rain I got the Charge for 30+ft with Survivor against Lester I think, as he investigated a Smoked ally I jumped him, seconds away from the safe room.

<3 that game.
  • Let and hundred flowers bloom. 
    Win as China in Civ Rev. 10G get in...

Shock Troop - BF3 - yeah - i really haven't played this at all. sad sad sad..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    'to link the fire'dark souls completed.

got some more on mahjong but cannae remember there names.

@r1cksim: you on ps3 with bf3?
    i got all levels on hard and drop em like liquid (without any alerts) to do for platinum if your up for any?
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Master Of The Universe-Gold Trophy
    For reaching the highest rank level (45) in Awesomenauts.

Just the split screen trophy left for 100% completion.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Master Of The Universe-Gold Trophy For reaching the highest rank level (45) in Awesomenauts. Just the split screen trophy left for 100% completion.

rank level 45?
    i hope your about so i can see whats so good about this game tonight,
    had a couple of go's last night but got white washed by the other team online as i only had bots and they were all rank 16 and 30 and shiz. ;(

• daviedigi wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    Master Of The Universe-Gold Trophy For reaching the highest rank level (45) in Awesomenauts. Just the split screen trophy left for 100% completion.

rank level 45?
    i hope your about so i can see whats so good about this game tonight,
    had a couple of go's last night but got white washed by the other team online as i only had bots and they were all rank 16 and 30 and shiz. ;(

Doubt those are ranks - levels in game aren't persistent. If you keep dying you'll end up feeding them the gold they need to level up. If you join a game and your guys are all 15-18 and your enemy are all 20-24 then you're fucked. Just leave.

• Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    RetroGam3r wrote:
    rank level 45? i hope your about so i can see whats so good about this game tonight, had a couple of go's last night but got white washed by the other team online as i only had bots and they were all rank 16 and 30 and shiz. ;(
    Doubt those are ranks - levels in game aren't persistent. If you keep dying you'll end up feeding them the gold they need to level up. If you join a game and your guys are all 15-18 and your enemy are all 20-24 then you're fucked. Just leave.

i was level 1-3 ...1 when i started 3 when i finished.
    they were all 16, 30 and 32 at that time......i like being the underdog sometimes but fuck me i got destroyed.
    advice taken!

• It isn't a case of underdog, you just won't be able to kill them. Unless they're mental and they just horde all their solar and level up (absolutely never gonna happen) then at level 20 or so they'll be so adept at killing you that you'll not stand a chance. I think at 32 they'll have nearly everthing maxed depending on character,

Anyway, lets not clog this thread up with this. At least you PS3 guys have 19k folk to play against, only 3k on Xbawks.
  • daviedigi wrote:
    'to link the fire'dark souls completed. got some more on mahjong but cannae remember there names. @r1cksim: you on ps3 with bf3? i got all levels on hard and drop em like liquid (without any alerts) to do for platinum if your up for any?

that would be good Davie
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    'to link the fire'dark souls completed. got some more on mahjong but cannae remember there names. @r1cksim: you on ps3 with bf3? i got all levels on hard and drop em like liquid (without any alerts) to do for platinum if your up for any?
    that would be good Davie

got a meeting at daughters school just before they finish so when im back at 4ish il send you a fr on psn if thats ok pal?

• Deus Ex Human Revolution
    Old School Gamer
    10G

I remembered watching one of those IGN Strategize things with that tasty Chobot type, and her saying there was a missable Achievement right at the start, so I clicked everything until I got it.

I then continued to the next room to find the shooting mechanics were absolute toilet so promptly turned it off.
    Live & PSN (Vita only) - MattTheSurveyor
  • Don't shoot, stealth.
  • Wordament (WP7)

851452.jpg

You're good, real good - 10g
    Place in the top 10% of a round

Fink i placed bout 114 fom 1000+ witch got me in da top 10 pacent cos i iz gud wif wurds.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Mass Effect - Scholar 25g
    Find all primary Alien: Council Races, Extinct Races and Non-Council Races codex entries.

Not a difficult one, just missed it in my previous games.
  • Quite a few on Darksiders. Pretty awesome game.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Surveyor wrote:
    tasty Chobot

That should be a dish.

Every single trophy on Trine 2 for PS3 (bar two, platinum and silver) is a gold trophy. No idea why. Just giving those who care a heads up.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Tempy wrote:
    ...The all 4 Survivors hit by one spit gob, achieved against forumites on the Carnival Finale, sorry Elm, Wookie, Nina and Lester....
    I don't think you spit on me tbh, as I think I already quit when Wookie arrived. Just want you to know I don't let myself get covered in spit that easily, oh no.

And to comment on the trophy/achievement discussion, I think most of them are actually earned by Bas on my account these days. Why try and get them myself, when I just can tell him what to do.
  • "Crazy Freaking Skills"

- Jetpack Joyride. Whadda game.
  • Batman: Arkham City

668383.jpg
    Flawless Freeflow 2.0 - 5G

Perform a perfect combo including all of Batman's combat moves (any play mode)

Jesus, one of the hardest achievements I've ever done. Took me a good while, too. Sad to see the only skill-based achievement in the game only getting 5 gamerscores, it deserves so much more!

667494.jpg
    Storyteller - 10G
    Have 12 murderous dates with Calendar Man

Funny thing, achievements. They make you do all kinds of weird stuff you would never do otherwise. In this case change the clock on your console in order to get the right dates, without having to wait an entire year.
  • Already posted this in the shmups thread, but was so impressed I thought I'd share it with y'all.

Akai katana: UUUURRRRGGGH  5G
    Died immediately after starting the game
  • RetroGam3r
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @RetroGam3r
    PSN
    JIM-N-A
    Steam
    RetroGam3r

Send message
    Minecraft 360

On The Rails-40g
    Travel by minecart to a point at least 500m in a single direction from where you started.

Into The Nether-40g
    Construct a nether portal.

The rails one took aaaaggggeeessss trying to resource all the iron and gold bars,But so worth it.
    Checkout my site: www.gertlushgaming.co.uk  Friend Code: 1392-5016-6947. Town: Brizzle Name:Jim
  • More chievos unlocked in Batman: Arkham City. I am starting to turn into a beast in this game.

672327.jpg
    Gold Revenge - 40G
    Obtain all 72 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)

673680.jpg
    Campaign Gold - 40G
    Obtain all 108 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)

677239.jpg
    Perfect Knight - Day 2 - 75G
    Main Story, Side Missions, Upgrades, Collectables, New Game Plus and Riddlers Revenge (as Batman).

Not really fond of having to go through Riddlers Revenge as Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing to obtain those DLC-achievements. Harley Quinn DLC should be great fun though, will get it once it's out may 29th (?).
  • Red Dead Redemption

305959.jpg
    Redeemed - 100G
    Attain 100% in the Single Player completion stat

Man, that felt good! A couple of those hunter challenges gave me a headache, but now I'm finally where I want to be. Another Rockstar game fully completed!
  • You sad cunt.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Where do you get the little cheevo icons from?
‹ Previous1234

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!