Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'm sure he wrestled there at some point. Ah well, another ageing wrestler in the mix at least.
  • Still in the ring is not a pretty sight these days.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Just read that he's 54. He'll do well in the new WCW
  • He might well be in Guardians of the Galaxy, but the rest of his CV is straight to video dross, and 2 bits of theatrical dross. And how did that MMA career go? They should have told him to shove it if he wanted to main event Mania as part of the deal for coming back. He needs them more than they need him.
    He's in Riddick, and not too bad either.

Can't comment on his wrestling though, I've never actually seen him in a match.
  • Ryan Reeves         @Ryback22 Follow

I call dibs on GTS, Pepsi Plunge and running knee in corner. I am sure Sheamus will take the rest.

10:28 PM - 29 Jan 2014

Genius
  • I'm sure he wrestled there at some point. Ah well, another ageing wrestler in the mix at least.
    Nope, he's the last of the WCW vanguard never to go to Stamford.

I'm not sure about a full run. In a match with the Undertaker, he would up his game, and give us a classic. Taker would accept no less.

But aside from the big matches in TNA, he was just treading water. He rarely gave a bad match, but you could tell he wasn't that bothered. It took the matches with the likes of AJ for us to really see what he could still do.

Maybe being on Raw would be different. No getting by on reputation, and by delivering every week, he can secure his legacy as one of the greatest ever. I'd like to think so, but I'm still uneasy about the idea.
  • Just watching the Scott Hall documentary. He really couldn't have any any worse friends could he?

Still, DDP deserves to go into the Hall of Fame, just for cleaning up Jake the Snake and Scott Hall.
  • DDP was cool in the nitro years. Even had his own version of the stunner. :-/

Anyone watch the Elimination Chamber? Shield vs Wyatts was soooooo fucking amazing. The elimination chamber itself also good.

Looks like its snuffed out the image of the whole crowd going yes if Brian won the title at wrestlemania with a new fued with HHH.

Wrestlemania is too full of part timers, must be annoying if you are a regular and HHH, Undertaker (maybe), Batista, Brock Lesnar et al just parachute in into the main event slots.
  • Maria has the best arse in the world.
  • Maria has the best arse in the world.

mk64?
  • Him too.

I may have just watched AJ Styles kill a man.
  • Imo they shouldn't have two wrestlers called aj
  • This one doesn't have tits if that helps.
  • If I have to attend another Wrestlemania with a massive anti-climactic finale I wont be amused, now it looks like Bryan is locked into HHH and Punk is nowhere to be seen it looks like it will be Batista v Orton in the main event. Surely they cannot do this? Even if the match doesn't go on last it will be a disgrace. Also I'm now bored of the streak, it's just too predictable.

I like Bray Wyatt v Cena though.
  • You going? We should meet up.

Was saying earlier on that the Hall of Fame currently has a stronger line up than the match card. A possible benefit of this is that it might well be possible to exceed my expectations that are currently somewhere around WCW in 2000. The streak itself is fine, the problem is that Lesner is the worst possible opponent as there is no conceivable reason to have him beat the streak.

I might get a WrestleMania moment of Natalya winning the title from AJ through.
  • You're both going? Fucksake.
  • TheDJR wrote:
    You're both going? Fucksake.

Make a few bets and you can go too.
  • You going? We should meet up.

Was saying earlier on that the Hall of Fame currently has a stronger line up than the match card. A possible benefit of this is that it might well be possible to exceed my expectations that are currently somewhere around WCW in 2000. The streak itself is fine, the problem is that Lesner is the worst possible opponent as there is no conceivable reason to have him beat the streak.

I might get a WrestleMania moment of Natalya winning the title from AJ through.

They really need to invest better in the divas. Give them time etc. I thought Natalya and Aj had some good spark and tight moves.

They should cut their hair or make it greasy like the blokes, too often is hair over the eyes.
  • You going? We should meet up. Was saying earlier on that the Hall of Fame currently has a stronger line up than the match card. A possible benefit of this is that it might well be possible to exceed my expectations that are currently somewhere around WCW in 2000. The streak itself is fine, the problem is that Lesner is the worst possible opponent as there is no conceivable reason to have him beat the streak. I might get a WrestleMania moment of Natalya winning the title from AJ through.

Cool, yeah, where you staying? We're Sunday 31st - Tuesday after WM at the Hyatt in the French Quarter. About 20 of us meet up every year and get dressed up for 'mania its usually more fun than the shows in the past couple of years. You going to RAW and hall of fame?

The only way this show can end is with 80000 people doing the yes chant as Bryan walks out with the title. Everything else is inconsequential.
  • How much does it cost for a ticket for all that? Fancy doing a WrestleMania one year.
  • about $120, you could get the for about $40, but the seats are terrible, we got cheap ones last year and we were fucking freezing in that stadium
  • Dogfingers wrote:
    Cool, yeah, where you staying? We're Sunday 31st - Tuesday after WM at the Hyatt in the French Quarter. About 20 of us meet up every year and get dressed up for 'mania its usually more fun than the shows in the past couple of years. You going to RAW and hall of fame? The only way this show can end is with 80000 people doing the yes chant as Bryan walks out with the title. Everything else is inconsequential.

Best Western Plus Landmark Hotel from the 1st to the 4th, and then the Astor Crowne Plaza from the 4th to the 8th. Which looks like it means we're 500 yards away for the latter..
  • WrestleMania is gonna be totally boss. Well jel.
  • I'm going to get so drunk that I think I'm actually there.
  • That Raw proper made my day, apart from the fact the satellite transmission cut out when HHH made his announcement.
  • 7 days until I unleash Eddie on New Orleans:

1982318_10153995682830360_1782802066_n.jpg
  • Hahah, that's awesome! I'll PM you my American number when I get over there.
  • Ive got no phone over here. Well be in a pub called the alibi at seven or half seven tonight. Just opposite the hyatt. Have a look at that facebook group in thepm. Thats usually where we organise stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!