Pro Wrestling
  • I'm watching night one tomorrow evening. Night 2 will probably be pied other than the women's title match and the Cody Roman match. I've not got the time to waste watching Karrion Kross and AJ styles wrestle in 2024.

I do like how absolutely fucking jacked AJ is though. That's neat.
  • If you don't have time to watch AJ Styles and LA Knight wrestle then wrestling possibly isn't for you.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    LA and AJ is the funniest story going and I love it
  • Thea Hail is all kinds of wonderful.
  • If you don't have time to watch AJ Styles and LA Knight wrestle then wrestling possibly isn't for you.

Each to their own but AJ has been cooked for years and LA Knight is quite a limited wrestler in the ring. It's probably going to be quite boring.

A piss and beer break of a match.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Damn you don't appreciate the promo
  • Oh are they going to be pausing to cut promos mid match are they?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    What a savage. I think LA AJ will be a hoot. Tbh I think match of the night will be the six pack ladder. Need to see my absolute baby boy R Truth channel his childhood hero John Cena.
  • Frosty wrote:
    Oh are they going to be pausing to cut promos mid match are they?

Why not?
  • That would at least give it a chance to be entertaining as the wrestling definitely won't.
  • Can't believe I'm the controversial one when Reg has been in here for weeks calling anyone that likes this S tier rock run a stupid baby.
  • I just assumed Reg was a mark.
  • Definitely a Cody cry baby with zero mana

I'm so fucking hyped for this match! It's going to be amazing
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Frosty wrote:
    Can't believe I'm the controversial one when Reg has been in here for weeks calling anyone that likes this S tier rock run a stupid baby.
    This rock run does suck

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Wee boys thinking a slam in 1999 still hangs today
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Rocks best bet is to be McMahon 2.o
  • I dont give a fuck about Tony D, but Ilja Dragunov could have a 5 star match with an unwilling participant randomly plucked from the crowd.
  • The Rock's heel run is a funny one. I'm very much with Hitman Hollis that he's an aged parody of himself now, but at the same time, that makes it work for me, because at least as a he's a heel, I can sit and hope that the old fool gets his ass handed to him at some point.
    Anyhoo, just in from work and no night one for me. Early to bed tonight, up at the crack of dawn to do the Old Firm match tomorrow, then collapse on the couch for a couple of hours, then time shift night one to tomorrow evening and run it into the start of night two live.
    I'm going to have square eyes by Monday.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    The Rock's heel run is a funny one. I'm very much with Hitman Hollis that he's an aged parody of himself now, but at the same time, that makes it work for me, because at least as a he's a heel, I can sit and hope that the old fool gets his ass handed to him at some point.
    Anyhoo, just in from work and no night one for me. Early to bed tonight, up at the crack of dawn to do the Old Firm match tomorrow, then collapse on the couch for a couple of hours, then time shift night one to tomorrow evening and run it into the start of night two live.
    I'm going to have square eyes by Monday.
    You're right in that him being a fucking re rerun makes it kind of work. Anyway, I think tonight and tomorrow are going to be a bit special. Big hopes for my boy Sami

• I love the Rocky Balboa angle they’ve gone with for Sami. Hope to god he wins.
  • The Rock going heel saved this. Face Rock v Roman would have been abysmal. Heel Rock also feeds into the Bloodline stuff.

Rock has been a parody of himself sure, but it works as an obnoxious heel.
  • Yeah, they’ve kind of lucked into an angle that works by having to pivot the Rock from being a babyface. That would have been dreadful from my point of view.
  • Man I’m excited for Mania this year. Hopefully not having Vince’s fingers in the pie, means it’ll be the stone cold classic we’re all expecting :)
  • How the fuck does Bull Nakano look younger at 56 than at 26?
  • Just watched the end of last night’s Smackdown. Absolute FIRE :D
  • Bull was apparently an absolute coke fiend in the 90's.

This is a retrospective of the Alundra Blayze/Madusa and Bull Nakano feud.

If you don't watch OSW Review, you should.
  • PLOT TWIST.
    Seth loses his title to Drew, then takes the MITB briefcase from Priest and screws Cody for Roman’s title.
    The universe weeps.
  • I think they got lucky that they could stretch the Cody title chash another year but if he got screwed out again, and by a guy who isn't going to get more over in Rollins, I think they'd be making a mistake.

So yes, likely to happen.

SFV - reddave360
  • Rollins and Cody are the main poster boys on the Clash At The Castle PPV poster iirc.
    The Rock is set to fuck off after Mania.
    IT COULD HAPPEN.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    PLOT TWIST.
    Seth loses his title to Drew, then takes the MITB briefcase from Priest and screws Cody for Roman’s title.
    The universe weeps.

I think Priest goes after Drew when he wins
    Two big big boys fighting oh my yes..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!