Forza 5 (inc B&B Time Trial + Photos)
  • I'm a full on jerk, apologies Webbins.

Lovely page turn that
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • Don't be so hard on yourself, you've crafted a lovely OP so fair play to you.  Hopefully you'll get enough people posting so it doesn't sink but I can't see many picking FM6 up.  I'm probably going to wait for a decent price drop myself, 5 I never really fully gelled with.  Tried the demo for 6, enjoyed it, but without a decent take up for forum MP and the darling that is Horizon 2, this isn't high on my list.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Aye, I'll no doubt grab it at some point but the days of forum forza are long gone with Horizon 2.
  • I hear you both. If I had more a more flexible wife (eh up) I would do more racing with you guys on FNF. Time trialing gives me that flexibilty but no one does it on Horizon.

I loved me a bit of Rivals on Forza 5 and Bob did a great job on the Driveclub TT's but you are right, I dont think there has been that much interest on here for 6.

The reviews really peaked my interest though, surprised it has been received so well especially as it looks like more of the same.
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • wonderbanana
    Show networks
    Twitter
    NanasParadox
    Xbox
    Wonderbanana
    PSN
    Wonderbanana
    Steam
    Wonderbanana

Send message
    I'd love to get this, its just the timing (Destiny TTK ).
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Never really got on with FH of FH2 and the reviews do make this sounds far more my cup of tea but I've also got a Destiny problem coming up... I'll grab it when it's cheap.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I did have a great time with the time trials on Forza 5. I could get into 6 for time trials but only if they've sorted out the menus and loading times. Tweaking your race set up to get the best lap times was a real ball ache in 5.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    The 6 demo was lovely an all but the Go! Team! Yankiness and US sport TV drama of it all put me off a touch. Extended load times and unskippable lengthy exposition of any event also made the teeth grind. 

The racing itself was nice and tight but putting sim handling, custom difficulty, no rewinds and Ai on 'normal but not wanker crashy' made the first event as far as I got so far; perhaps 10th is ma best so far? 
    Drivatars pounding into you because the owner was a twat pissed me off in the short time I spent with 5.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I bought the full phat more money than sense edition.

Definitely the best handling Forza yet...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!