Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Im keeping mine for Trials HD and that's about it really.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    FranticPea wrote:
    I'm not sure I'll bother. I might even sell my 360 as I can't see me playing on it again.

Just make sure you post my games back first.

I'll miss our Minecraft sessions, and I had high hopes of some XCOM multiplayer. We didn't kick that eyeball in the eyeball in Terraria either. Sad face.

• FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I haven't sold it yet! And I might not. Could just go for some MC.
  • FranticPea wrote:
    I'm not sure I'll bother. I might even sell my 360 as I can't see me playing on it again.
    Just make sure you post my games back first. I'll miss our Minecraft sessions, and I had high hopes of some XCOM multiplayer. We didn't kick that eyeball in the eyeball in Terraria either. Sad face.

man i killed that eyeball guy in myfirst ever evening of terraria! im distorting the truth a bit though i gues, i mostly ran away and let the other two punch its eye in. Havent played it since

In the subject of people selling their old 360s, id really like to have one as a media center, i just cant be arsed to fix mine for the umpteenth time, so if anyones not asking too high a price i'd buy theirs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!