Need For Speed
  • It seemed to throw a decent selection out last night, but then earlier it just kept playing 'Bonkers' like every 3-4 tracks.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    weadre wrote:
    I seem to remember I used to be able to plug an iphone/ipod in back in the early 360 days for some games. Can I do that with this?

I believe original iPod support still exists, but it's never been able to read iOS iPods (i.e. Touch or iPhone).

Your best bet is to install the Zune PC client if you use and have a PC and stream from that, or just copy some MP3s onto the HDD (or rip them from a CD)
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Playing races repeatedly is making me learn the best drifting points as well. Still not on the MP yet. Only me , muzzy, davie , knuckle and ayns on ps3 . Anyone else ? if so add me. R1cksim please . Ta. Thnks.

There's a few others in my speed wall I think - shinji springs to mind, I'll have a look. Who's Jim-n-a on the forum?? And Zoom is playing it, but he don't hang out these ways no more (cos history)
  • I think I got a request from revel yesterday. Will add you tonight. I'm trying to knock knuckles off the billboard challenges but I suspect he's found a flying car!!!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    How are billboard things ranked - distance jumped?

Yup Ali's another one above me in all the events, must give this more love. I'll obv be top on e that's happened.
  • Good fun last night, having more of a clue what's happening definitely improves things. It does feel like a great game that could easily be better though. The maps and check points really need an overhaul, they're just a mess as they are.
  • I_R wrote:
    Good fun last night, having more of a clue what's happening definitely improves things. It does feel like a great game that could easily be better though. The maps and check points really need an overhaul, they're just a mess as they are.

"Rushed" is a word I would use to describe this game.

Forza Horizon is flawless in comparison to this. Cracking soundtrack, great visibility, great handling and good open roads that are condusive to actually "racing".
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:
    Playing races repeatedly is making me learn the best drifting points as well. Still not on the MP yet. Only me , muzzy, davie , knuckle and ayns on ps3 . Anyone else ? if so add me. R1cksim please . Ta. Thnks.
    There's a few others in my speed wall I think - shinji springs to mind, I'll have a look. Who's Jim-n-a on the forum?? And Zoom is playing it, but he don't hang out these ways no more (cos history)

Zoom doesn't post here because of console arguments that happened five years ago? I'd love to see some proof of that because I'd be amazed he knew this place existed and even more amazed he was that bitter.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    You may be right - ill message him. Didn't he get annoyed with some people that are probably still here?? Can't remember the details, but he was fun to have around and would be good to get back.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    He did get annoyed, not just at the console arguments but that was a big part of it.

I'm just struggling to imagine him sitting there not joining because of a grudge. Surely if he wanted to join a forum he'd have found one somewhere else and settled in.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Which he may well have done (and hence, indirectly, that history may be part of why he ain't here, even if the grudge is long gone).

Anyway, speculation / not very interesting - I'll message him.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    How are billboard things ranked - distance jumped? Yup Ali's another one above me in all the events, must give this more love. I'll obv be top on e that's happened.

Yup, distance jumped. There's a trophy for beating a friend. Something about face punching because you're smashing your friends PSN avatar as you do it. I spent most of last night getting a fully ranked up 918 Spider just to do that to one of Knuckle's boards. Still convinced he's found a flying car though! All the speed cameras are ranked as well. They are missing Paradise's owning roads though and that was a great idea as well. 

Just 3 more Most Wanted cars to go now.
  • I hate this game. I really enjoyed Hot Pursuit and I love Horizon. This is just awful.
  • Ali wrote:
    I think I got a request from revel yesterday. Will add you tonight. I'm trying to knock knuckles off the billboard challenges but I suspect he's found a flying car!!!

No dude it's because i'm sponsored by Red bull, which gives me wings lol.... 

I just use lightweight pro, short gears pro and powershot nitro pro. Does the job for me dude!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    zoom prefers twitter as he can choose who he wants to read/ignore easily.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Maybe we should add an 'ignore' button to the forum?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    haha
  • daviedigi wrote:

Eugh.

Not taking part in discussions because you might run into an opinion you dont agree with is the height of maturity.
  • I think Zoom was fairly honest about it when he left, he said he should of been able to rise above the obvious baiting of him that was going on, but in the end he liked an arguement a bit too much.

Good lad Zoom was and a pleasure to game with.

Can-of-sprite
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Skade wrote:
    Good lad Zoom was and a pleasure to game with.
    I shared my first Home experience with him (and there was somebody else there who I can't remember) and I have never laughed as much, he was a nice bloke and although I would never be driven out of anywhere I can see why some people choose to simply get on without any hassle.
  • google wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:

Eugh.

Not taking part in discussions because you might run into an opinion you dont agree with is the height of maturity.

This comment did make me chuckle. However Zoom was/is a top chap.

• Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    google wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Eugh. Not taking part in discussions because you might run into an opinion you dont agree with is the height of maturity.
    It probably depends on the subject matter and who the other person having the 'discussion' with you is more than a simple 'black or white' debate...
  • Moto70 wrote:
    It probably depends on the subject matter and who the other person having the 'discussion' with you is more than a simple 'black or white' debate...

Regardless, we threw the fucking book at Maria when he wanted an ignore function, explaining that he should just ignore the discussions he didn't like the sound of.
  • I've been playing this today, so you should see me pop up on the old autolog.

I smashed Gavs face in for the achievement.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Also this is fucking great. Really enjoyed my time with it so far. The sound of the cars is heaven.

Bit of a downer they haven't put a photo mode in though as a fair few times I've thought it looks stunning.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Louiecat
    Show networks
    Xbox
    louiecat
    Steam
    louiecat

Send message
    just had  race on Hard - Gauntlet in the Alpha - fuck this is why I play videogames! - the sense of speed and the ferocity of the AI as you grind against each other vying for the next position on a road that runs out so fucking quickly - surround sound, 9 ft screen, I am fucking THERE!
    rest less
  • What is the deal with the cars changing colours in the crash replays? You start off driving a yellow porsche, next minute it is blue then red.

And the swirly intro video. WTF is that about?
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Louiecat
    Show networks
    Xbox
    louiecat
    Steam
    louiecat

Send message
    LtPidgeon wrote:
    What is the deal with the cars changing colours in the crash replays? You start off driving a yellow porsche, next minute it is blue then red. And the swirly intro video. WTF is that about?

replays are sort of funky though....although I tend to skip them. ditto below - cars change colour as google mentions.....
    rest less
  • LtPidgeon wrote:
    What is the deal with the cars changing colours in the crash replays? You start off driving a yellow porsche, next minute it is blue then red. And the swirly intro video. WTF is that about?

No idea about the replays, but the car colour changes each time you go through a garage.
  • As everyone has abandoned this for Halo, I had a bit more of a run at the single player last night. Looking for jumps is good fun, especially with that Porsche 918, but I'm really conscious of how thin the content is in this, it feels like I could polish off the achievements this week.

I know Hot Pursuit wasn't like this, some of that was fiendishly hard and I'll never get close to finishing it. What was Paradise like?

Edit: Final Most Wanted race is a disgrace, it slowed down at the end and let me win.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!