Remember Me (New Capcom memory 'em-up)
  • I'm surprised nobody else was talking about this, it got a fairly decent review in Edge, largely overshadowed by the Last of Us I guess. I'm holding out until it gets cheaper as I've got too much to play at the moment.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Gamermike wrote:
    I'm surprised nobody else was talking about this, it got a fairly decent review in Edge, largely overshadowed by the Last of Us I guess. I'm holding out until it gets cheaper as I've got too much to play at the moment.
    This scored higher than The Last Of Us at, now let me try and remember, erm, oh yeah that's it, Polygon.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    The art direction and environments are just exquisite!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    destructoid have slated it saying its too fiddly with controlls, combat and there no freedom to the memory remixing....just trial and error!
    had high hopes for it too.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Well, it's to be added to my backlog...
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Nah, ignore the nay-sayers, this is great!

It's quite simple in it's approach (hand-holding platforming etc), and the whole thing is a beautifully disguised corridor, but it's destined to be one of those ignored gems that people pick up for £10-12 and jizz over later.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!