The E3 Thread of Happiness and Joy and Fluffy Bunnies
  • If by "best" you mean "worst" then yeah sure.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    best thing about E3 this year for me, 10 free games.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/06/05/heads-up-playstation-plus-update-6th-june-2012/#more-66773

includes ...strangers wrath hd, darksiders, infamous2, motorstorm apocolypse and little big planet2.
    theres also ...
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7339928150_15a9ee93f1_q.jpg[/font]
    This definitive version of the VF5 series includes overhauled fighting mechanics, new characters, new single player & online multiplayer modes and more.
    Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown brings the latest arcade version of the Virtua Fighter 5 series to PS3, adding two new characters—Virtua Fighter 3 favorite Taka-Arashi and newcomer Jean Kujo—and dynamic and interactive fighting arenas. Console-only features include a robust and detailed Training Mode, eight player Online Room Match Mode, and a match record feature to replay, save, and upload fights.
    Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown will be available until 4th July 2012
    EXCITED FOR VF5:FS. ;)[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Brooks wrote:
    It's true. I wished for Nintendo to just fucking quit already and they basically did.

That makes no sense
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • So, if you have an absolute fucking beast of a PC, you could probably run this in realtime:

Fuck me, next gen games are going to be expensive to make :-/
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:

They're not free though are they. You're renting them.
  • Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • That real-time Square demo was incredible. Shame they can't make a decent game. If they re-rendered the whole of FFVII and made it a launch title for PS4 the world would collectively shit.
    "Our music's strong enough to stop a bomb...putting pressure on you kids like I'm a soccer mom"
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:

well seeing as i dont own ps+ and will be finished with them by time it runs out, who cares.

• dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Go to Gametrailers. It streams on virtually anything. regards g.man

And so does R Kelly.

This is not necessarily a good thing.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996

• Looks great, hope there is a lumberjack mode.
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • That real-time Square demo was incredible. Shame they can't make a decent game. If they re-rendered the whole of FFVII and made it a launch title for PS4 the world would collectively shit.

Whilst playing Dark Souls and admiring the prettiness of it all I was wondering how nice a Final Fantasy game would look even on this gen if it had as strong an artistic direction as the Playstation One era games. Not hankering for a VII remake though, they'd realistic-ify the character design and fuck it all up.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • Mouldywarp wrote:
    That real-time Square demo was incredible. Shame they can't make a decent game. If they re-rendered the whole of FFVII and made it a launch title for PS4 the world would collectively shit.
    Whilst playing Dark Souls and admiring the prettiness of it all I was wondering how nice a Final Fantasy game would look even on this gen if it had as strong an artistic direction as the Playstation One era games. Not hankering for a VII remake though, they'd realistic-ify the character design and fuck it all up.

Well, we already know what that would look like.

FF14.jpg

Yeah, pretty shit.
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • Yeah, like I said. Cute, charismatic and iconic or... well, pretty shit about sums it up really.
    You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me!
  • He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:

Not exactly what I was after
    In fact it upsets me that I have even seen that.

"Heres F Zero yeeeeeeah" oh no wait, its a kick in the fuck
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    djchump wrote:
    So, if you have an absolute fucking beast of a PC, you could probably run this in realtime: *snip*

Iz dat on a PS3?

Joking aside, who'd want to develop new hardware, when the cost of making a SINGLE game to that standard could match the net cost of developing the hardware itself?

Yes the demo is awesome...

Anyway, despite the unnecessarily heavy violence woven into it's design, The Last Of Us has won E3 for me...

Everyone says it looks heavily scripted, but it didn't look any worse than either Arkham's Asylum, or Resident Evil 4 to me (in that sense). What's more, if the 'buddy' AI system does a convincing job of having the burd, run, hide, take cover, find improv weapons, and wade in as she did in the demo, then I think the game will be alright...
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • mk64 wrote:

Not exactly what I was after
    In fact it upsets me that I have even seen that.

"Heres F Zero yeeeeeeah" oh no wait, its a kick in the fuck

I imagine its to test the waters with an up and coming full release.

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • 228905-wii-menu_header.jpg

Glad to see this. If I buy a Wii U at least I can use the crap I bought for Wii before I got rid of it

http://www.destructoid.com/e3-nintendo-working-on-transfer-of-wii-data-to-wii-u-228905.phtml
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
  • Were I not already able to play an HD F-Zero X via the emulators, I'd be in the market for an official port. Really tidy, that one. A box of unreasonably fast gemstones.
  • Revengeance is looking awesome.

Plus I'd like more brilliant predictions from Maria.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    well seeing as i dont own ps+ and will be finished with them by time it runs out, who cares.

How are you going to get them if you don't pay for PS+?
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    How are you going to get them if you don't pay for PS+?

shared account.

• Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    So when you say "free" you mean you're freeloading them off someone else. Same way pirate games are "free" then.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Brooks wrote:
    Were I not already able to play an HD F-Zero X via the emulators, I'd be in the market for an official port. Really tidy, that one. A box of unreasonably fast gemstones.
    Indeed, I really need to play that one again.  HD you say?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Aye, just bump the resolution. Obviously anything that's a sprite ends up an interpolated murk but it won't completely confound legibility.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    free loading in the sence that i get what you call rentals from him.
    i have paid for 80% of whats on his account though, with ps+ reductions.

also he has my main account and everything on it.
    (battlefield premium alone is worth the same price as ps+ for a year)

it also means i have (and he) at least 1 other person to play these with online/co op.

@mod.

• Ok, here is why people should be hype about the 3DS and they haven't even done the full hour tonight/tomorrow morning.

1) New Super Mario Bros 2
    2) Luigi's Manshion Dark Moon
    3) Paper Mario Sticker Star
    4) Castlevania, Lord of Shadows, Mirror of Fate
    5) Heroes of Ruin
    6) Epic Mickey : Power of Illusion
    7) Lego Batman 2 - DC Super Heroes
    8.) Kingdom Hearts 3D
    9) Scribblenauts Unlimited

9 solid games.. yet apparently Sony won the conference.. *facepalm*
  • If it makes you feel better, Nintendo won the handheld E3.
  • awww, fanks. :) love you matt xxx
  • MS won it, even though it was depressing. All the gubbins they showed is still way ahead of the other two.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!