Badgers Assemble - The Online Multiplayer Thread
  • It’s all good. Happy to hang when you’re feeling better. I just got over a cough myself and it wasn’t a fun time.
  • Ended up doing some MP with brother and nephew and it worked flawlessly. A good sign.
  • I saw you on destiny 2 earlier citny and was gonna join you but you had another player with you so I didn't want to intrude.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Trying to get a game of Mannequin going tonight on Quest for 9pm. Cupatay and myself played last night and had a right laugh, will be amazing with a full lobby of badgers!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Not a single one of you could take a round off of me in Street Fighter or any other fighting, so it's a good thing I moved to Japan and am therefore too laggy to play with you.

However I issue this challenge, henceforth should any of you Gaijin step into the land of Nip, into my beatdown you shall trip, the integer doesn't matter, but let's skip the first one eh?
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • If anyone fancies sailing I'm playing some SOT this afternoon
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Would join but got a ship going with brother and nephew. Hopefully next time.
  • No worries
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Not being able to up or downsize ships is a right ball ache. Surely something could have been done about it by now?
  • Not being able to up or downsize ships is a right ball ache. Surely something could have been done about it by now?

Yeah it's a right pain in the arse. You either have to start again or take a bigger ship out to begin with and risk being under manned. A respawn ship option would be wonderful every time you scuttle.
  • Not played SoT in AGES!

Won’t be today either though :(
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Not played SoT in AGES!

I wouldn't risk it, they'll just fuck off to a different game and leave you high and dry.
  • Gremill wrote:
    Not played SoT in AGES! Won’t be today either though :(
    I wouldn't risk it, they'll just fuck off to a different game and leave you high and dry.

I'm so sorry, Grem. I would have stuck around if my game hadn't started endlessly crashing. Would still like to sail at some point. Had another really good MP session today, so hopefully it was a one-off.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Solo slooping is great anyway. All very chilled and peaceful until something or someone fucks you right up
  • Yeah, I’ve enjoyed running solo a fair bit.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It's hardcore as fuck but it's as immersive as the game gets. Just you scanning the horizon for threats with the creak of the deck for company. Wreck diving is also unbearably tense when nobody is watching your back too
  • Gremill wrote:
    Not played SoT in AGES!

Again, apologies Grem. Thought we were leaving you in good hands with Boozy and Omni and didn't realise you weren't privy to the previous vr chat.

Now I realise we must've looked like a right pair of skanks so sorry if it fucked your night. Won't happen like that again.

• Wanna play some mannequin tonight? Think Elm said he was gonna try and get on
  • Cupatay wrote:
    Friday Night is Hunt: Showdown night. Nexx and I always play as a duo so if anyone ever fancies games, there's a spot (Xbox).

I've always wanted to try this. I bought it on PS4 but never mustered the courage to try it as I've heard it's very unforgiving to newcomers.
    It's brutal but I think a newcomer could still get a lot out of it, so long as they were with people happy to talk them through it all.
  • Cupatay wrote:
    Friday Night is Hunt: Showdown night. Nexx and I always play as a duo so if anyone ever fancies games, there's a spot (Xbox).

I've always wanted to try this. I bought it on PS4 but never mustered the courage to try it as I've heard it's very unforgiving to newcomers.
    It's brutal but I think a newcomer could still get a lot out of it, so long as they were with people happy to talk them through it all.

Yeah, I thought newbies would need their hand held to start with.
  • Cupatay wrote:
    Gremill wrote:
    Not played SoT in AGES!

Again, apologies Grem. Thought we were leaving you in good hands with Boozy and Omni and didn't realise you weren't privy to the previous vr chat.

Now I realise we must've looked like a right pair of skanks so sorry if it fucked your night. Won't happen like that again.

Yea sorry Grem, didn't mean to be a prick
  • Cupatay wrote:
    Gremill wrote:
    Not played SoT in AGES!

Sorry, didn’t mean to open up any issues. I’ve not played anything online since wank hat Galf Laser Lair, which was ages ago.

I’ll try and join you for something soon Grem.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm off tomorrow so might be on fucking about in Diablo tonight. Happy to play with anyone or just have chat open
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I'm off tomorrow so might be on fucking about in Diablo tonight. Happy to play with anyone or just have chat open

You got time tomorrow? Could do an after work (my time) / your afternoon SoT session.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I sure do got time tomorrow. I'm going to see tennis sex movie in the morning but will be around mid afternoon
  • Woot. As long as it’s not too late, am up for a sesh.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Big YEET
  • Apex Legends for the next hour if anyone wants to join.

Yamyamgaz
    Ps5 (it's cross platform)
  • Cupatay wrote:
    Gremill wrote:
    Not played SoT in AGES!

Sorry, didn’t mean to open up any issues. I’ve not played anything online since wank hat Galf Laser Lair, which was ages ago.

I’ll try and join you for something soon Grem.

Sorry, I'm just at it and attempting to do a bit. I was fine - had a chat with Boozy and Omne and played some Baldy Gate.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!